ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
It has been a while since i played still i seeseeno sexual content with mother or sister which is fine considering the side girls

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
So, mmm, what was the point of this update? Maude isnt even the MC GF or any shit like that so, what was the point of that scene???

Horsygoes

Aug 6, 2018
this game torture my soul at evryupdate... ;-; All the storyline are really good, but in the action.. GOD DAMNIT >w<"

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Doesn't seem to have consequences on using the pill, and there is no interesting scene if you don't take it, so I went with it, let's see if it influences something next update

Emma is my favorite girl in the game

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So, mmm, what was the point of this update? Maude isnt even the MC GF or any shit like that so, what was the point of that scene???
No, but the pieces are starting to fall into place with the alpha route and I'd say it's the beginning of the MC starting to get his way with the likes of Maude and I'm sure more will follow especially if we are going towards harem.

Reactions: D Dog

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Danke mann. Grazias amigo. I had the old version of game and for some odd mistake I put the old patch. I saw new patch too late that's why over reacting too fuking soon pre mature aaaaahahhaha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I have cum too early
kein problem :). If is something with the patch i try to help.

Reactions: Gandalf78

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Nothing mate. But thnx. I have uploaded old patch for some reason. But guy above says that I need every time after new update CUMs out, a new patch also. Nice to know that still xzist good ppl .
i have say that to you not a other guy :p.I´m the creater from this patch.Basicly the patch works with the new version but there is missing then the new text lines what must changed. That is the reason why i wrote that the patch must be updated when a new verson comes out.The only version was where you can´t use the patch was 0.80 and 0.85 because they changed the first days

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah but I had old version of game what was Xtmas game. And didn't even realized new patch was out. Who knows what in 7 months lurks in my computer. I had the old game around Xtmas in december almost 9 months ago so I have lost track of it. Early reaction coz we are writing comment on 160+ page patch was on 48th page or something like that.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes