gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
it ends on the same page as 0.70, i'm looking at the alpha path
the reason is that the version 0.80 and 0.85 was the focus to change the pictures from the first days and changed a little the first days too.For example the day3 party was changed

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
the reason is that the version 0.80 and 0.85 was the focus to change the pictures from the first days and changed a little the first days too.For example the day3 party was changed

True, I saw some things which were not included in the old walkthrough,

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
It just goes to show you that you'll never win with this game :LOL: I think it's practically in every other update that's been :unsure:
Yes they will never win this game, and so are you guys because this is not a competition between fans of ntr and non, it's competition between protagonist and antagonist, and soon after the game is completed, hopefully in the future, everyone will get what they want, it's just a matter of patience

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
So why does the mother act like a slut in only a few days in the NTR route but she is like the ultimate prude in other route? same with the sister. Shouldn't characters act mostly the same until later on? if one is a slut in only few days it should be the same in all the routes.
Well Ofcourse, a mother will act prude infront of her kids, and that's normal in the NTR route because a guy that she fucked is not her son, a woman has her needs what do you expect? that a mother will just jump on her son's dick in a just few days?

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
No one is treating it like a competition, in fact, I think we are all agreed on it would be fair for both routes to have an equal amount of content that's all. But it's just this game will always be hard to satisfy one side or the other.
" It just goes to show you that you'll never win with this game " Isn't this treating it like a competition? or maybe you're just kidding I saw a smiley emoticon, I'm sorry. Yes it's hard that's why I said it's a matter of patience, even I who enjoy both incest and ntr can't get satisfied at the moment because both route are slow

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
" It just goes to show you that you'll never win with this game " Isn't this treating it like a competition? or maybe you're just kidding I saw a smiley emoticon, I'm sorry. Yes it's hard that's why I said it's a matter of patience, even I who enjoy both incest and ntr can't get satisfied at the moment because both route are slow
Yeah I wasn't serious with what I said more light-hearted with the dev having his work cut out having two rival fanbases breathing down his neck after every update like 'where's the NTR?' or 'Will the Alpha route ever get anything' that's what I was referring to :p

Reactions: Drag.Knight

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
No one is treating it like a competition, in fact, I think we are all agreed on it would be fair for both routes to have an equal amount of content that's all. But it's just this game will always be hard to satisfy one side or the other.
I play both routes side-by-side (and I am neither for nor against NTR in any strong way) so I'll add a couple of things:
(1) The triggers used to slutify the fam on the NTR route is very flimsy. e.g. The boss goes "you don't like the slut uniform? Imagine taking every thing off and being naked in front of me then" - and she does. "Now imagine me stripping in front of you" - and she does that too. (uh, seriously? LMAO).

(2) The easy route to give content to Alphas would be to accelerate the side girls for them, as, as I mentioned earlier, there is no "incest barrier" there. Yet Maude is giving Marcus HJs and keeping his semen in a glass to drink on like day 7 or 8 (and full sex day 11 or 12), while the Alpha can only get just a ride (in her red beetle - not her) in day 9 or something and then learning that Marcus got to be a "donor" before him even on Alpha route.

It is very asymmetrical at the moment.

Edit: To be fair, on Beta, while the MC gets no action from Karla, no one else does either, so in her case the Alpha route is slightly ahead.

Last edited:

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So, wish list time!

1. Still wishing that dev would retcon out whole glory hole episode. Just does the character in question a serious disservice.
2. Want to see everything, in detail. If Sunny/Tracy give it up (either to MC or Marcus/Weak You), detail the descent. And have a definitive moment of submission/surrender. That would be cool.
3. Access on the alpha path to Sophie/Marcus's mom. Time to start interdiction missions on Marcus/Weak You, keep them on the defensive for once.
4. On the NTR side, give Marcus/Weak You access to both Sunny and Tracy. Both men should have the run of the house with each lady. Again, this needs to be well documented.
5. MC needs to get some this coming update. Karla and Maude in alpha route ready to go!

This is just a wish list, hope some of it resonates with devs/fan base. Otherwise, I love this game and trust the new head shed to keep it going strong.

Now, all we need are massive, weekly updates!:p

Last edited:

LaraTheShyNerd

Jun 4, 2018
Oh dear god, KingOfLust... As someone who is Hawaiian, I am barely into day 3 and there are so many things wrong with your cultural references. Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying the game so far, but you should have done some better research. That is unless you don't really care, then well, you are the creator of this world.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Meh, I don't know if I'm in the wrong path but there was almost nothing in this release (no Marcus/sister or mother or whatever else). Not good.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
For a harem game (Tag Harem) it sure dose not feel like one. I'm on the harem route and it feels like at any moment im about to lose everything. The MC is kinda weak and useless. Hope im able to rid myself of Marcus ans his Dad. I love harem style games but i am stressing in this one.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes