RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
It still doesn't explain why if she is horny all the time and lonely, why she isn't looking at the MC, horny people tend to act without thinking much. If she can act like a slut in only a few days, just because she go to modelling and wear slutty bikini and acting like a slut, then in more days in the alpha route she should have acted somewhat nearly as the slut she is in other route. It's ok if she is a slut in the NTR path, but she started acting like one way too fast and in the alpha route there happens a lot of more time and sttill she is a prude, it doesn't really makes sense. And it makes less sense in a game that is around since more than a year and is updating, something should have happened with the mother/sister by now, seeing as in the NTR the act like sluts in no time, but in the alpha they are the opposite, it seems like a bad case of inconsistences in the way the characters should be, they should be either a slut in all path by lets say day 10 or a prude, but if she is a slut in the first few days in one route and a prude in the alpha, Me thinks we will be seeing mother content in the alpha route by the year 2022.
You're not looking at this from a stand point of reality. She CAN'T just instantly look at the boy she raised as a son for years as someone to fuck. I know most incest games seem to have no problem with that, but I'm sorry this one seems a lot more realistic to me. It's the same with the Sister, she's not just instantly humping her brother if you shy her away from Marcus. Sure they might be flirting, but that's not really out of left field in the first place.

You can make the mother more open to the idea of dating and screwing people outside her home a lot easier because in reality that would be an easier task to fulfill, but there is no way you can just expect for her entire world view to change in 10 days.

If you look at the Alpha route, he has plenty of non-family members looking at him as attractive. Maude and Kara for sure, possibly Emma too. In the family his Aunt seems open to the idea of just riding her nephew like it's nothing but that's because she's a very open person to begin with.

But his mom and sister have thought of him as nothing but family for his entire life, there's no way they'd suddenly just shift because you think the paths are unfairly balanced.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
actually im against removing Marcus and his father from Alpha route because that contradict with the dev plan in showing how the MC grows to be alpha gradually challenging others and claiming what is his

theses two ( Marcus and his dad ) play as the MC challenge and it is overcoming the challenge what makes the game fun not removing it

like Big Brother everyone wanted Eric gone but once he was removed the game died because there was no more challenge or conquest / goal the game lost it's taste and element

because admit it one of the best things about BB was stopping and foiling Eric plans while corrupting the girls

the dev vision of the game is awesome and he has the right idea how the MC slowly becomes alpha ,, keeping the challengers is essential to this

what i would advice ( regarding the complaints on alpha route content ) is that on the alpha route you have :
the Aunt , The teacher ( BOTH ) and Emma who can fill the gaps in terms of relationships and sex as they wont take as much time as the family to win over and have sex with under a realistic approach

lol we already have a teacher posing almost fully naked for our MC in front of the whole class i see no reason why next update there won't be a sex scene with her for example

most games the goal is to fuck the female but here it is unique you first gotta man up defend and protect the female then fuck her which is cool and different from other incest centric games so even if alpha keep the antagonist and focus on the joy of defeating them ,,

Actually we may be able to even Cuck and humiliate them : Marcus GF and the dad wife aka marcus mom there have been more than enough hints about it already which would be fucking awesome ( in my book )
Well they will remove them on alpha route.It just will need a more time.There is simply no way to let them be on alpha route until the game ends.
Otherwise all the talks are just a lie.
You're not looking at this from a stand point of reality. She CAN'T just instantly look at the boy she raised as a son for years as someone to fuck. I know most incest games seem to have no problem with that, but I'm sorry this one seems a lot more realistic to me. It's the same with the Sister, she's not just instantly humping her brother if you shy her away from Marcus. Sure they might be flirting, but that's not really out of left field in the first place.

You can make the mother more open to the idea of dating and screwing people outside her home a lot easier because in reality that would be an easier task to fulfill, but there is no way you can just expect for her entire world view to change in 10 days.

If you look at the Alpha route, he has plenty of non-family members looking at him as attractive. Maude and Kara for sure, possibly Emma too. In the family his Aunt seems open to the idea of just riding her nephew like it's nothing but that's because she's a very open person to begin with.

But his mom and sister have thought of him as nothing but family for his entire life, there's no way they'd suddenly just shift because you think the paths are unfairly balanced.
I still wonder where are all these games in which the mother is having sex with her son on first update.Oh,right-there is no such thing.
Even in MC in which Linda was practicaly jumping her son,takes 1 year for sex with the mother.Almost all games with mom/son takes more than 1 year,usualy 2 or 3 years.

Last edited:

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
Well they will remove them on alpha route.It just will need a more time.There is simply no way to let them be on alpha route until the game ends.
Otherwise all the talks are just a lie.
nah i would love to cuck them or at least humiliate them and see their reaction

Sophie ,, Marcus mom big potential for reverse NTR

or just humiliate them constantly there are lots of options ( Sophie breaking up with Marcus in front of whole school or getting weak you fired in a Scandal scheme set up by MC and Aunt for example )

guess we just gotta wait and see where the dev is going with the game,,

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
Dating and screwing people outside home, of course it is easier to influece that, but acting like a slut in just a few days is also a way of changing her entire world view and it happened in less than 10 days. I'm just saying that the characters should be consistent, if a character is a slut at hearth she should act like it no matter the route, just it would take a little (5-10 days) more. But if a character is a prude or act like one, she should keep acting that way for a lot longer, not because she wears a bikini and is horny now she is a hell of a slut.
Well In Alpha route she already gives you a hand job when you are sleeping

that alone shows how horny , lonely but also very caring she is bcs she does it to ehem help you and that happens also within days

so it is logical that with strangers the pace would be faster even

she is presented as someone being overwhelmed in the NTR route and the MC encouragement is what enables it literally the MC who reasons things for the girls in the NTR route at least at the start

the progress pace for the characters has been great i even initially disliked how they did the swimming teacher this update but then backtracked ( decided the post a bit exaggerated and not fair and deleted it never post when you are angry and just had a fight lol )

Reactions: D Dog

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Dating and screwing people outside home, of course it is easier to influece that, but acting like a slut in just a few days is also a way of changing her entire world view and it happened in less than 10 days. I'm just saying that the characters should be consistent, if a character is a slut at hearth she should act like it no matter the route, just it would take a little (5-10 days) more. But if a character is a prude or act like one, she should keep acting that way for a lot longer, not because she wears a bikini and is horny now she is a hell of a slut.
I played both route and I don't see it the way you see it. You can think anything you like but in the end of the day it would still only be your opinions.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I am thankfull she was not a slut in alpha route. at least This will keep Weak you and marcus away from them. if they where a slut in the alpha route then mc wont be able to keep those guys away from them. because both the mom and sis will be over everyone.. :mad:

The slut route is what opens up the ntr in the first place. atleast that is what it was previously or has this part change ??:unsure:

It's not a mistake you will get that answer in next update why mc did not got picture of his sister.
yes this was the only part i was still missing. everything else seem to have played rather well on the alpha route.

Reactions: D Dog

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
i have only recently started trying the ntr routes in games and i must admit i prefer the mc to be present if its going on:eek::eek::eek::eek::devilish::p:cool:(y)

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Putting aside the philosophical nature of the NTR/non-NTR routes debate going on above for a sec;

Part of the discrepancy is built in mechanical. The Alpha path is actually a love path. There is no real route for a pure corruption+confidence "Dom" route for Alphas. At the exact same point at the beginning of day 8, for example, the stats for Sunny (the sister) in my game was:
Alpha - Corruption 16, Slut 2, Love 12. (Confidence 41)
Beta - Corruption 29, Slut 16, Love -2. (Confidence -47)
(and this is before the Marcus/Sunny kissing in her bedroom scene where the beta numbers shoot up even more).

There are way more points in total to be had on the Beta path. If one could at least dump the 12 love into cor, then total cor would at least be on par with beta, but with low slut stats.

PS. For the side girls, there's also no reason for the MC not to be the new Marcus. There's no incest component there - but the development is also asymmetric. e.g. the Barrista girl will send alphas photos of her in llingerie. At the same point in beta, the photo is her giving Marcus a HJ and keeping the cum in a cup for later drinking. /shrug

jaja ru

Aug 21, 2017
Edited on 11.08.2019: is the incest patch for the version 0.95.Install guide is in the file.Keept in mind the patch must be updatet when a new version is released
can you upload incest patch on "letsupload.co"?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Since marcus and weak you are constantly after your family their girls are neglected. mc should have an option to invistigate who weak you wife is and start corrupting her over. while in the mean time keeping those dudes at bay and away from his family.

Right now it is weird weak you is married but is constantly after your mom marcus has a girlfriend but is after your sister, why not contact her and tell her to keep his man at bay and away from your mom.. :devilish: or else..:mad:

Mc already got a blowjob from marcus his girlfriend now we need to win her over.. (y) :love:

Aug 7, 2019
ah ok.On the op page there is the link to the patch.There i update the always.I also write the date when i updated the patch.You need for every new version a update from the patch
Danke mann. Grazias amigo. I had the old version of game and for some odd mistake I put the old patch. I saw new patch too late that's why over reacting too fuking soon pre mature aaaaahahhaha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I have cum too early

Aug 7, 2019
I love NTR ...problem is - as u said:
- sometimes u need to play game several times to see other path
- I have lost in this game I think several confidence and love points by selecting the NTR
- later, I couldn't see some scene with aunt and girl in the gym
- best not to mess with NTR if u are not into
- I love to see my mother gettin fuked but sometimes I also love games when u can join

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes