gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i have found at the moment 2 little misstakes in the intro.rpy file.The first is in line 17.There is written "Your father passed away five years ago in a tragic bicycle accident but Tracy has remained single ever since." but it should be "Your father passed away five years ago in a tragic bicycle accident but [stepmomname] has remained single ever since." because when you name the name then is there written Tracy and not the new name.And the second is in the line 40.there is written sceen instead of screen.

Reactions: User_17502

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
first time trying to play this game and have replaced the bugfix file, but when I try and start the game up, I get this..

U

User_17502

first time trying to play this game and have replaced the bugfix file, but when I try and start the game up, I get this..
What in the fuck? That shouldn’t be happening? Did you restart the game? You can’t use old saves.

Oct 15, 2016
I give up.

On a fresh download after beginning of a new game I either get error on stats page, or if I install the fix, the game does not start.

U

User_17502

I give up.

On a fresh download after beginning of a new game I either get error on stats page, or if I install the fix, the game does not start.
Sorry. :( I guess when you rip out and change 90 percent of the code you get some bugs. The 0.32 is standalone. You don’t need the fix. In fact the fix causes a crash.

@tonny and @Tarkin Tarhely have you guys are try the new version from post 294?
Yes.
0.32 should work fine as is. It’s the most recent version. No need for the fix.
that worked so far :) but damn its a small screen :D
Yeah this update is more about the entire game overhaul. The visuals will be coming in the next update.

Reactions: gigan

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
sorry guys for all the bugs that you have faced in this update, it happened because of re coding and add new images again and again on the update. sorry for the inconvenience

max00

Aug 5, 2018
Do u really call this an update ? Nothing new happened expect the beach yoga woman i don't really know what was u doing the past month and a half

U

User_17502

Do u really call this an update ? Nothing new happened expect the beach yoga woman i don't really know what was u doing the past month and a half
I’m sorry you feel that way.

I would like the point out we added several new scenes including a day0 night scene,
the day3 party kissing scenes, the aforementioned beach scene, as well as the coffee shop.

If you are looking for more titillating scenes I would recommend waiting for the next update. If you can’t wait then I suggest you support the game on Patreon so you can get access to the exclusive content there.

However if you are expecting explicit content immediately I am sorry to disappoint you. Sex will come with the story not before it. But as with any game, once the fun starts, it doesn’t stop.

Frankline

May 15, 2017
For me - this is very bad, from the tags relise only NTR.
There's hot women in the game
Thire's choose and point system, like RPG
BUT 0,31b and NO CONTECT, just nothing, only NTR root. I dont like NTR root, more i hate this and very rare it's can be pleasurable, but you create game only on ntr content, when all dialogs says another? WTF? This game have so big potential, but now looks like garbige

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.31b aso in 0.32 bug

Domination
Sunnys bedroom
go into the room domination +3

I have -2 from the beginning and when I enter I get nothing?

Sunny in swimsuit
Eleana is right + 2 Corruption + 2 Slut
Sunny get +1 Slut (and +2 Corruption)

It looks for me that the stats are wrong and I think these mistakes go further.

Reactions: User_17502

UndeadRJ

Aug 25, 2018
Love the game and i appreciate your hard work. I want to suggest one thing, why did you change his stepmom's body structure? She was extremely stunning in the old game. I will compare her with both game and tell me who is the best? Mom.jpg See this one [I think she is more stunning and natural in this pic (old game)]

day1eshow3.jpg And this is your updated one. Who is better?

Personally i love her body structure in first one, it looks natural and stun as well. Other pic look like edited body structure. So i want to suggest you to use her first body figure in your future update.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes