Spadge

Jun 4, 2017
This game looked interesting until I loaded it.

4x3 screen, how notstalgic. I tried to get over it but couldn't. Then I read back over the posts in this thread and feel vindicated.

*Off-Topic*
Widescreen is one of the main reasons Ren'Py games are preferable to RPGM for me. They also usually run in Linux, and the gameplay is less set around walking from place to place (but never in a straight line because of patterns on the floor).

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Hey Dev I love your game. I am happy to see a good NTR game and it will probably become my favorite(it's getting there). I am hoping for the stepsis, gf and mom to have sex with Marcus with the helpless MC in the room. That would be the ultimate NTR.
Just a small request to consider....:)

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Hey Dev I love your game. I am happy to see a good NTR game and it will probably become my favorite(it's getting there). I am hoping for the stepsis, gf and mom to have sex with Marcus with the helpless MC in the room. That would be the ultimate NTR.
Just a small request to consider....:)
Or the MC stumbling across them works as well. :) Voyeur scenes are great for NTR.

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
This game looked interesting until I loaded it.

4x3 screen, how notstalgic. I tried to get over it but couldn't. Then I read back over the posts in this thread and feel vindicated.

*Off-Topic*
Widescreen is one of the main reasons Ren'Py games are preferable to RPGM for me. They also usually run in Linux, and the gameplay is less set around walking from place to place (but never in a straight line because of patterns on the floor).
from next update the screen will be 1920 in to 1080 pixel...

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@King of Lust have you looked what i wrote you in pm?
@Phunfoteno i have changed the script fot the party event so that the harem path have the same scenes what is in the ntr path but with the difference that the harem path ends the "original" scene.But i don´t know is it ok that i post it here.

Reactions: mineiros123
U

User_17502

@King of Lust have you looked what i wrote you in pm?
@Phunfoteno i have changed the script fot the party event so that the harem path have the same scenes what is in the ntr path but with the difference that the harem path ends the "original" scene.But i don´t know is it ok that i post it here.
Go for it. It might not make sense story wise but feel free to mod the game however much you like. Just don’t get us in trouble. Either way we can’t endorse any mods.

Reactions: mineiros123

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Heartlessnobody95 thanks for the ok.i have seen that in the script on day 4 is a variable from the party ntr route but that is not in the harem route.The change what i make ends before i think it is marcus put his pants of.The problem what i have is when i post it that there are changes from the incest patch what i send to King of lust for 2 days.I wait for his feedback whether the patch is ok or not so that i can post the patch with 2 subfolders for the party.The first will be your original harem route with incest and the second folder the harem route where the sis toples with the incest content.

U

User_17502

@Heartlessnobody95 thanks for the ok.i have seen that in the script on day 4 is a variable from the party ntr route but that is not in the harem route.The change what i make ends before i think it is marcus put his pants of.The problem what i have is when i post it that there are changes from the incest patch what i send to King of lust.I wait for his feedback whether the patch is ok or not so that i can post the patch with 2 subfolders for the party.The first will be your original harem route with incest and the second folder the harem route where the sis toples with the incest content.
You can go for it but we cannot be officially involved with it. So if it works it works but if it doesn’t we can’t help as much as we’d like to.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Heartlessnobody95 i know because patreon.The only think what i can´t change is the screens.rpy file from the line 1530 - 1532 from [stepmomname] to mom.then the game crash when i start it.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I have createt a incest patch.The patch is for the version 0.32 fix.The patch have 2 folders where you must chose between the original party script with incest or where the harem route is changed to the ntr route where the sis is toples.The party end where the original harem path ends.Keep in mind that the patch must new createt when a new version comes out.Here is the link.Install guide is in the file.

Edit: File is deletet because a new version is released

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I have createt a incest patch.The patch is for the version 0.32 fix.The patch have 2 folders where you must chose between the original party script with incest or where the harem route is changed to the ntr route where the sis is toples.The party end where the original harem path ends.Keep in mind that the patch must new createt when a new version comes out. is the link.Install guide is in the file.
Hi, I have some feedback:
It's not working with UnRen scripts.
I had to remove them from the game folder.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Pif paf Which UnRen files you mean?.as far i remember the files are so direct when you download the game.I have createt the patch with the version that is postet on page 15 post 294

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
@Pif paf Which UnRen files you mean?.as far i remember the files are so direct when you download the game.I have createt the patch with the version that is postet on page 15 post 294
Well, I use UnRen.bat to get config and developer console access. UnRen generates some additional files in the ../game/ folder. After putting your patch files in this folder i had renpy errors starting the patched and unren'ed game. You can duplicate the errors when you first unren.bat with option 3 on the new download from here, and after that put your patch files.
After I deleted the additional files that UnRen left in the game folder, everything works fine

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Pif paf yeah UnRean have sometimes problem.I only use the option 2 .Try this file.put that into:Culture Shock v0.32\renpy\common .But please make a backup from the original file.Thats enable the console.I don´t know why you will this but here.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
@Pif paf yeah UnRean have sometimes problem.I only use the option 2 .Try this file.put that into:Culture Shock v0.32\renpy\common .But please make a backup from the original file.Thats enable the console.I don´t know why you will this but here.
Thanks!
Just a habit but in some games useful ;)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Culture Shock v0.60.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
updated: 27.12.2018

Last edited:

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Culture Shock v0.32
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
as usual, linked your post to the op you know the drill ;)

Reactions: the66

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
It would be great that in the future if the MC has many negative points in domination the women around him will see him as not too masculine or as a child, or even verbally humiliating him or mocking him for his low masculinity.

Reactions: DarkKaiba666
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes