T

Tony_Stark

So I have a question.

Would you rather the stats be presented in the choices like this?
"Talk about her ass. (+2 Cor, +1 Slut)"
or like this
"Talk about her ass."
You click and then you get
"Corruption Increase, Slut Increase."

or would you rather not see the stats unless you take a look at the phone?
but we already vote for that 123s.png

Reactions: DomGod

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Migration [v0.2] [kingoflust] - Original Size: 1.00GB

Download PC (79MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your compressed version is called "The Migration" is that still the same game or did you upload to the wrong thread ? I have no idea how to install, yours is a complete game called Migration, but the opening post has it called Culture Shock, but the mega there is only the Ren'py exe launcher, a py file, and sh file... No folders or anything...

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Your compressed version is called "The Migration" is that still the same game or did you upload to the wrong thread ? I have no idea how to install, yours is a complete game called Migration, but the opening post has it called Culture Shock, but the mega there is only the Ren'py exe launcher, a py file, and sh file... No folders or anything...
Apparently the dev changed the game name.

I'm checking the files in the OP now.

EDIT - the zip in the Mega link has the full Ren'py game when I download it. Would suggest re-downloading.

It does have two .exe's for some reason but either one launches the game.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Apparently the dev changed the game name.

I'm checking the files in the OP now.
Just checked myself as well, seems the mega link is now working fine, its size is 323mb and is a complete game with all folders and files, the one I downloaded last week was broken for some odd reason...

I wonder if that new mega one is compressed, or if you could make it smaller still LOL... not that it needs it right now, just curious about compression lol

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
You can definitely be an Alpha surrounded by sluts. You just have to have a high corruption and domination. If you want to share then you need high slut as well. Slut is generally used for the girls attraction to people other than the MC
So far, in order to increase your domination over the waifus, most choices also increases love but most of the corrupting choices, increase slut AND also decrease dominance, so the Slut route is tied to the NTR route at which you have lesser dominance. So you cannot share 'loyal waifus' only grab a piece of 'free roaming' sluts or watch other dudes cuckold your 'loved ones'.
Many choices are forked along the line:
Slut AND Corruption XOR Love AND Dominance; Some are even worse with Corruption AND Slut AND NOT(Dominance) XOR Love AND Dominance AND NOT(Corruption);
So make clear choices which either do ONE of the four attributes or rethink the attribute combination. So far 'Slut' and 'Corruption' are used as an opposite to 'Dominance' and 'Love' too often.
Corrupting someone against their will always leads to / requires dominance. Encourage them to follow their lesser instincts should not lessen their love for you, even if it does corrupt them more. Also slut could be called 'Inhibition' as a broader term to qualify for upholding external / social norms, while 'Corruption' should reflect the willingness to follow personal or primal desires.
The stinging part about NTR is that, the girls that cheat on your MC still love your MC. So making loving sluts and loving corrupted girls should be possible, too.

I will crawl the game some more to find mismatching descriptions, references.
As the game has 'rollback', it is sufficient to show stat increase after the decision. But show it in the dialog-button also works.

Reactions: Trasher2018

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
looks like skinny,white bacon from timestamps.
haha interesting comparison, it would be great to see the MC receiving bulling and he chooses how to respond (dominant or sumissive), Skinny White Bacon sounds like a funny nickname that others can use to bulling the MC

adultUser

Oct 11, 2017
if you are going to make a ntr/cuck game, go whole hog and skip the optional crap. it just makes for a crappy game otherwise.

U

User_17502

Here’s something to whet your appetite from my personal collection while we work out this new image sizing. (Didn’t realize we had to restart a new project to change the image resolution.)
Then again. You asked for it.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes