ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Like the game so far. I've definitely done everything I can to avoid my mother and sister from getting with Marcus, but they still end up drinking his nut in the coffee shop lol. Anyway, hopefully I can avoid that in the next update. Thanks for the game!

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Like the game so far. I've definitely done everything I can to avoid my mother and sister from getting with Marcus, but they still end up drinking his nut in the coffee shop lol. Anyway, hopefully I can avoid that in the next update. Thanks for the game!
Don't worry you won't see any ntr scene or any sharing of girls in the game future Just be sure to increase your dominance and avoid the green colour choices.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Don't worry you won't see any ntr scene or any sharing of girls in the game future Just be sure to increase your dominance and avoid the green colour choices.
Thanks, that's good to know. I figured I made a wrong choice somewhere. Can't wait for the next update!

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Well I am enjoying it so far and I tried both routes well the NTR and non NTR routes. There doesn't seem to be a middle paths developed yet or did I miss something?.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I wish a Mod or Admin would add this mod to the op hint hint wink wink lmao makes the game look even better no offense to the Dev as well but he has not updated it to the current version sadly

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes