King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
http s://drive.goog le.com/file/d/1ZeETbVmJ6m7A6YeCNr0R_UQJI1ewOEfX/view

Erase spaces, short update, a bit dissapointed, stopped pledging.
You need to start a new game btw, old saves won't work
Total 257 renders in day 4, it felt short because it had to many choice consequences and different route. still thanks for playing and pledging. Will improve by every update.

Hfans

May 12, 2018
That is a part of what makes it cool really. That the story is diverging into several paths. I think it was a good job, i started pledging(altough only 1$).

I hope we can get another update soon! Preferably with some juicy ntr content.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Yeah super short update. Is there anyway to see or follow how mom´s date goes if you follow NTR route?

U

User_17502

Yeah super short update. Is there anyway to see or follow how mom´s date goes if you follow NTR route?
Unfortunately no.
Yes this update focused more on allowing branching paths to arise.
If that huge amount of content isn't your thing I understand as sometimes we pick our favorite paths.
But I would urge anyone who has only had one playthough to go back and try the other content as you might find that enjoyable as well.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Unfortunately no.
Yes this update focused more on allowing branching paths to arise.
If that huge amount of content isn't your thing I understand as sometimes we pick our favorite paths.
But I would urge anyone who has only had one playthough to go back and try the other content as you might find that enjoyable as well.
Sorry man, didnt mean to offend anyone, im sure you been working your ass of. Im just here for the NTR so with that said it was very short.

hashiiim

Aug 30, 2016

can someone please upload to high speed site
thanks

U

User_17502

Sorry man, didnt mean to offend anyone, im sure you been working your ass of. Im just here for the NTR so with that said it was very short.
Fair Enough. No offense taken. I am an NTR lover myself.
I am not sure if people enjoy the branching paths more or the NTR and non-NTR content instead.
I think King will put a poll up on patreon this week to see what people want or enjoyed more.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@UncleVT when you will i can upload that on mega.nz .But it takes a while because i have very slow internet connection. Maybe 1 hour

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes