Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
So let's face it with de mntr optional is a shit joke the game is 100% ntr focused because the other route is so something of a bad joke but make it completely complete this ntr shit and do not fool the players mot the game you think it can switch off and what reasonable play .... the game is again a game where the mc as always a total failure and brainless idiot of nothing can probably he has already given his eggs I can not understand how to like something can permend permanently to let
Ok usually i can make sense of your hate filled posts but this one was like what did he say?

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I have createt a incest patch.The patch is for the version 0.32 fix.The patch have 2 folders where you must chose between the original party script with incest or where the harem route is changed to the ntr route where the sis is toples.The party end where the original harem path ends.Keep in mind that the patch must new createt when a new version comes out. is the link.Install guide is in the file.
will this work with the new update?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
When I want to go on date with mom:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day4.rpy", line 1206, in script
    if datedresssexy == True:
  File "game/day4.rpy", line 1206, in <module>
NameError: name 'datedresssexy' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/day4.rpy", line 1206, in script
  File "E:\Downloads\Game ISOs\xxx\CultureShock-0.40-pc\CultureShock-0.40-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1681, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\Downloads\Game ISOs\xxx\CultureShock-0.40-pc\CultureShock-0.40-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1794, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\Downloads\Game ISOs\xxx\CultureShock-0.40-pc\CultureShock-0.40-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/day4.rpy", line 1206, in <module>
NameError: name 'datedresssexy' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Culture Shock 0.40
No screens after that - always errors.
I used an save from 0.32. - btw. why are there so many names?
Game called Culture Shock, in the install guide its called TheMigration.exe and the save folders are TheMig... and not TheBigOne ...wtf?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
the goodie patch? lol
Actualy i can released it when you will.But it must then either be completely new or only the new content must be interested when a new version comes out.The problem what i have is and thats the reason why i don´t released it is for me it feels that this came is more on ntr focused.And i´m not a fan of that.I know it has a tag with that but and that's what I find so interesting about this game you can chose that will you ntr or not.I can understand that has different content for the ntr route but for the harem route there is at the moment only 1 scene with the aunt.While the ntr route has on day 3 the party where the sis is topless is and the pool party.

thmcjr

May 18, 2018
Ok usually i can make sense of your hate filled posts but this one was like what did he say?
I think he's saying that the game is too light on content when you don't go the NTR route, but going the NTR route makes the MC a foolish betamale weakling. I think that's point, anyway.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Here is the new version of the incest patch.It is for the version 0.40. Install guide is in the file.When you use the patch i think you must start a new game.Keep in mind that this patch must be new createt when a new version comes out.Here is the link.

Edit: i have disabled the link because i have createt a bug fix version

Reactions: Halfelf and UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Here is the new version of the incest patch.It is for the version 0.40. Install guide is in the file.When you use the patch i think you must start a new game.Keep in mind that this patch must be new createt when a new version comes out. is the link.
Thank you, added to OP.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes