TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I think he's saying that the game is too light on content when you don't go the NTR route, but going the NTR route makes the MC a foolish betamale weakling. I think that's point, anyway.
Isn't that the best part of being a cuck? Men with 2 inch dicks love watching women enjoy a BBC. Since I'm a woman, I have no idea what is so appealing about this fetish. :WutFace:

Reactions: Rythan25

realever

Sep 17, 2018
What stats do you need to focus on to avoid NTR?
I think i have read that you need for the harem route domination.But i don´t know what else.It gives Slave,Love and corruption.In the game there are scenes where you choice if you will ntr or not.There is for one answer written a warnung with nrt

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
So let's face it with de mntr optional is a shit joke the game is 100% ntr focused because the other route is so something of a bad joke but make it completely complete this ntr shit and do not fool the players mot the game you think it can switch off and what reasonable play .... the game is again a game where the mc as always a total failure and brainless idiot of nothing can probably he has already given his eggs I can not understand how to like something can permend permanently to let
can remove this?.. "kid spotted" its utterly unnecessary . ntr is already said from the start, delusional kid crying rofl ..

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
So I've been reading and alot of the post talk about how bad the non-ntr route is and while I like ntr I love games that let me choose whether I get cucked or not as a male protagonist so can anyone who has actually played the non-ntr route without it being an angry page long rant tell me if it's good or not

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Isn't that the best part of being a cuck? Men with 2 inch dicks love watching women enjoy a BBC. Since I'm a woman, I have no idea what is so appealing about this fetish. :WutFace:
The Mc does not have a two inch dick. He can challenge all the rivals and the upcoming rivals of the game easily if only the players want. And can also cuck the rivals by getting there girlfriends and family members like how mc does in party getting his first hand job from Marcus girl friend and making him cuck. This is not a full ntr game it will have both ntr and incest. Although in this update I think there were more events of harem than ntr.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Here is the new version of the incest patch.It is for the version 0.40. Install guide is in the file.When you use the patch i think you must start a new game.Keep in mind that this patch must be new createt when a new version comes out. is the link.
This doesn't work for me. I get lots of errors like:

The label intro is defined twice, at
File "game/intro.rpy", line 1 and
File "game/zz_patch.rpy", line 35.

Many many of these and the game won't start.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
a BananaC?..oh HELL NO!!!..i aint no hippie freak millennial weirdo...PC user only!!! tsktsk
holy moly step-mom has HUGE hips..which i like..

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
The Mc does not have a two inch dick. He can challenge all the rivals and the upcoming rivals of the game easily if only the players want. And can also cuck the rivals by getting there girlfriends and family members like how mc does in party getting his first hand job from Marcus girl friend and making him cuck. This is not a full ntr game it will have both ntr and incest. Although in this update I think there were more events of harem than ntr.

Put the tag "Netori" then.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
happy the dev has "markers" in the choices..it helps to avoid the ntr and determine your route...sometimes my brain aint all here and i havent had enough tea to realize what i'm clicking so that helps my derp alot :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
why do you need console commands?..the choices that matter are well defined with what they will do for you...i figure as long as you follow those you'll will get every bit of Aunt Liza's hoohaa ya want..oh ya..i'm all about Aunt Liza...
but if you are that desperate just type dir() when you have the console open..and look at the commands..should be easy to figure out

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes