Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
I love the NTR in this game but not the incest. (Technically step-whatever, it's close enough to me. I'm not judging - to each their own.)

In the beginning, if you could swap Sunny from being your sister to being your live-in girlfriend, this could potentially be the best NTR game ever.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
did you find what the old save folder was called?
yes
the migration with a bunch of numbers but old saves do not work cuz he's apparently turned it into a ntr must be had game. plus also, he did something weird with the images, the screen had borders with checkermarked patterns in them. coulda swore it went all the way to box edge before. i decided to give up, i liked it better when you could say no to ntr...

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
yes
the migration with a bunch of numbers but old saves do not work cuz he's apparently turned it into a ntr must be had game. plus also, he did something weird with the images, the screen had borders with checkermarked patterns in them. coulda swore it went all the way to box edge before. i decided to give up, i liked it better when you could say no to ntr...
i just played tru it with no NTR,i basically just skipped to all the decisions...saying that tho,there was basically no content

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@muttdoggy
My patch does basicly the same as yours.My patch is a seperatet file like yours.It doesn´t change any variables in the game.There are 2 differens from my patch and yours.Your patch changed only the words but in one ore maybe more scenes make your patch no sence.For example on day 1 when you meet marcus and you chose "I've got you beat in the big dick department" then marcus say "Though if your sister is anything like your mom she might be losing that title pretty soon" and the mc answer it "Sister" and then says marcus "Even better".And the second difference is that may patch i put the "events" or labels complet to my file and change there the things and delete lines that makes then no sence like the text what i wrote.The only think what i don´t know is in the day 4 file at the top there are init command and image lines and i don´t know if i must copy theses lines into my patch or not.

Reactions: muttdoggy

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
This is a dumb question but what's the difference betweeen the original harlem incest patch and the ntr patch?
thats not a stupid question.I have better wrote that in the install guide but i was thinking that the folder name would explain that.The difference is basicly on day 3 the party event when you play the harem route.The files what is in the "incest with ntr harem party" folder makes the nrt paty where the sister is toples to the harem route but ends at the same scene like the original harem route.And the other folder "incest with original harem party" there is the original harem party.But both have the incest words like brother in it.
Btw i have see there is a stupid bug in the harem ntr party files.When you use this files and play on ntr route the party end like the harem party and i must figured out why.At the moment i would prefer who will play the ntr route he should use the "incest with original harem party" files.

Reactions: Joe_shoe33

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i just played tru it with no NTR,i basically just skipped to all the decisions...saying that tho,there was basically no content
oh well even more reason for me to give up on this one, so many updates and still no content? jeez i could get into his mom and sister's pants long before he would even think of it and they're not even real!

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I didn't Unren it. I just downloaded the game and the patch, unzipped them and put the patch files in the Like Culture Shock v0.40\game folder.
thats wired why the game crash.could you maka a sceenshot from your game subfolder? and upload i'm not sure but you'll get a trashback or an error file here?

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
@Stakos have you read my answer on post 548? i have forgot to wrote your name too^^
Thanks! To tell you the truth I prefered to go with the original one. Not to mess too much with the game. And I like the way this games goes in every route so I'm good. I only wish there was a walkthrough just to check if there is something that should be done in the diplomat route that seems to be the best way to go. For now I just wimped out two times (the obvious ntr marked ones), it cost me the barista's full tits message but I think it will worth it in the longrun...

Reactions: King of Lust

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Stakos i´m not sure with points or answer you must use for the routes.I think but i don´t now you need for the harem route domination points.But I don't know what else you need for this route.And the rest routes i don´t play these

U

User_17502

Thanks! To tell you the truth I prefered to go with the original one. Not to mess too much with the game. And I like the way this games goes in every route so I'm good. I only wish there was a walkthrough just to check if there is something that should be done in the diplomat route that seems to be the best way to go. For now I just wimped out two times (the obvious ntr marked ones), it cost me the barista's full tits message but I think it will worth it in the longrun...
I will be posting a walkthrough for the game on patreon.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I have make a new version of the incest patch.It´s basicly the the patch what is on the op but here i have fixed the bug when you use the "incest with ntr harem party" folder files and play the ntr route on the party. hopefully everything works now. I have test it and for me it has worked.I have changed a bit the install guid. There is now an explanation of what the 2 folders are. is the link.
@UncleVT could you please do this link to the op site and delete the other one?

Reactions: UncleVT

Hairpremi

Apr 28, 2018
any chance we can get the patch in a non mega link or would it be possible for someone to upload here attached to a message?
pretty please?

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes