D

Deleted member 208097

I enjoyed the revision (played through the main NTR path while avoiding some of the tangents, ie modeling job) and think the cultural specifics give the game a unique flavor that sets it apart from other games of this ilk.

I did notice a few lines of dialogue which didn't quite make sense or gibe with the choices I made, so I figured I would mention them just in case you're unaware.

1) During the truth or dare game, Sophie asks Sunny if she would have sex with Marcus or the Player Character. Sunny takes a drink and then Sophie stars laughing and says she'd rather have sex with PC instead of James.

I assume that Sophie is meant to ask about James instead of Marcus?

2) When Sunny agrees to kiss Marcus, PC thinks something along the lines of "she'll kiss him but she wouldn't kiss me" regardless of whether or not you dared her to kiss you.

3) I think this one has been mentioned, but just to reiterate, Day 3(?) ends with Tracy receiving a phone call from Lucas regardless of whether or not she met him at the beach, which seems unintended.

---

One personal hope: Even though I like NTR, I don't love what I'll call "free use NTR" where the story becomes about the heroines having sex with basically everyone in the game except maybe the PC. I perfer NTR where it's more like a competition that the player loses to one particular antagonist.

Obviously, tastes vary and multiple antagonists probably appeal to a large portion of the fanbase, but if possible, I hope we can make choices that focus on one path rather than having to experience scenes with all rivals just because our domination score is low.

Being able to convince the mother to not become a model (and thus avoid the photographer rival) seems evidence of this idea already being in the game, but I just wanted to make it clear that such options are appreciated.

Additional note: The teacher Mary is my favorite secondary character (I have a thing for teacher heroines and stern teachers in particular), so I will cross my fingers for more content with her in the future.

Reactions: User_17502
U

User_17502

It would be great that in the future if the MC has many negative points in domination the women around him will see him as not too masculine or as a child, or even verbally humiliating him or mocking him for his low masculinity.
Maybe. Might be a part of the NTR storyline.

I enjoyed the revision (played through the main NTR path while avoiding some of the tangents, ie modeling job) and think the cultural specifics give the game a unique flavor that sets it apart from other games of this ilk.

I did notice a few lines of dialogue which didn't quite make sense or gibe with the choices I made, so I figured I would mention them just in case you're unaware.

1) During the truth or dare game, Sophie asks Sunny if she would have sex with Marcus or the Player Character. Sunny takes a drink and then Sophie stars laughing and says she'd rather have sex with PC instead of James.

I assume that Sophie is meant to ask about James instead of Marcus?

2) When Sunny agrees to kiss Marcus, PC thinks something along the lines of "she'll kiss him but she wouldn't kiss me" regardless of whether or not you dared her to kiss you.

3) I think this one has been mentioned, but just to reiterate, Day 3(?) ends with Tracy receiving a phone call from Lucas regardless of whether or not she met him at the beach, which seems unintended.

---

One personal hope: Even though I like NTR, I don't love what I'll call "free use NTR" where the story becomes about the heroines having sex with basically everyone in the game except maybe the PC. I perfer NTR where it's more like a competition that the player loses to one particular antagonist.

Obviously, tastes vary and multiple antagonists probably appeal to a large portion of the fanbase, but if possible, I hope we can make choices that focus on one path rather than having to experience scenes with all rivals just because our domination score is low.

Being able to convince the mother to not become a model (and thus avoid the photographer rival) seems evidence of this idea already being in the game, but I just wanted to make it clear that such options are appreciated.

Additional note: The teacher Mary is my favorite secondary character (I have a thing for teacher heroines and stern teachers in particular), so I will cross my fingers for more content with her in the future.
1) Yes. Thank you for pointing that out. It was meant to be James.
2) That was intentional. Sister isn’t physically affectionate towards the MC. (This will be explained later on.)
3) Ah. I forgot to divorce those two events. I originally had the trigger being the bar scene completion.

I am working towards both ends of the spectrum with regards to the NTR. I think a personal villain stealing a girl is much more interesting than a completely corrupted floozy. You might like what happens in the pool party.

If you like Mary then become a Patron. Then you can vote in the polls and hopefully see what you want.

(The next poll includes her as an option.)
hey guys can you plz tell is there a walkthrough
Not at the moment. The VN isn’t particularly complex. For the moment we are keeping it simple before we dive into branching paths.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
2) That was intentional. Sister isn’t physically affectionate towards the MC. (This will be explained later on.)
I believe the point was that MC isn't supposed to know she wouldn't kiss him if you haven't done that dare. There's at least one similar disconnect, with the cup size question, but they don't seem like things that would be referenced later.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Question- was this created specifically for Android/Mobile? Because the resolution it has makes the text extremely tiny and it feels like I need a magnifying glass just to read it. Not to mention that I have a widescreen laptop and the game only takes up 1/3 of the game window at most which makes it VERY SMALL (I even tried to play it with a much smaller window and it's still very small). This problem killed it for me before I even got past the screen after ye put in the Main Character's Name.

I'm going to hold off my opinion of the game till there is a better resolution to the game that will actually make it playable for us with larger resolutions.

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Question- was this created specifically for Android/Mobile? Because the resolution it has makes the text extremely tiny and it feels like I need a magnifying glass just to read it. Not to mention that I have a widescreen laptop and the game only takes up 1/3 of the game window at most which makes it VERY SMALL (I even tried to play it with a much smaller window and it's still very small). This problem killed it for me before I even got past the screen after ye put in the Main Character's Name.

I'm going to hold off my opinion of the game till there is a better resolution to the game that will actually make it playable for us with larger resolutions.
Next versions is 1920*1080 pixel

Reactions: bearclaw01234

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
the non NTR route is crap, for this update. Literally half the scenes gone, for no apparent reason. The party in the non-ntr version is boring as fuck and the NTR route doesn't even have any NTR.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am not sure i like the idea of choosing between being an alpha, loved by pure women XOR being a pussy surrounded by NTR sluts. How about i am an alpha male surrounded by sluts?
Day 4 has name reference inconsistencies and some decision do not alter any stats despite claiming to do so in the description.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Quaszog55 Thats one of the reasen that i have make for my incest patch the chose to between which harem scene you will see on the party.At the moment for me makes none sense why have the harem route don´t have the scene.But maybe in a future update it makes more sense.The only thing what change in the ntr route is that the step-sis kiss i think it´s marcus on the party and at the the coffee shop is then a different scene or text i´m not sure what it was.And that on day 4 is a bug with the stats

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I am not sure i like the idea of choosing between being an alpha, loved by pure women XOR being a pussy surrounded by NTR sluts. How about i am an alpha male surrounded by sluts?
This did surprise me as well - there are a few stats, but only one branch point. You can easily start sabotaging yourself by attempting to increase all stats, only to find that they're exlusive.

U

User_17502

So I have a question.

Would you rather the stats be presented in the choices like this?
"Talk about her ass. (+2 Cor, +1 Slut)"
or like this
"Talk about her ass."
You click and then you get
"Corruption Increase, Slut Increase."

or would you rather not see the stats unless you take a look at the phone?

U

User_17502

the non NTR route is crap, for this update. Literally half the scenes gone, for no apparent reason. The party in the non-ntr version is boring as fuck and the NTR route doesn't even have any NTR.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Day 4 has name reference inconsistencies and some decision do not alter any stats despite claiming to do so in the description.
Since this is a VN diving right into the sex would subvert the entire point of this story. Therefore we are making a slow burn that eventually ramps up. The good thing about this story is that once it gets going, there's no coming back down.

This isn't an incest game per say. This is a seduction story. Who seduces whom is up to you.

You can definitely be an Alpha surrounded by sluts. You just have to have a high corruption and domination. If you want to share then you need high slut as well. Slut is generally used for the girls attraction to people other than the MC.

I can't seem to find any Day 4 name reference inconsistencies. Do you mind telling me which scene you are seeing this in?
Also Yes I am trying to see whether people want stats displayed in the choice or let it flow naturally in the story. They can then choose to view the stats in the phone. (The stat changes are being implemented as well.)

This did surprise me as well - there are a few stats, but only one branch point. You can easily start sabotaging yourself by attempting to increase all stats, only to find that they're exlusive.
That is some very valid criticism. The next update gives the player explanations of each stat. Trying to increase all of the stats may not yield the intended results.
As of this moment there is two branch points. The lucas scene calling mom was a mistake. It has now been restricted correctly to the Lucas mom NTR option.
Let me just say that Marcus is not the only NTR option in this game by a long shot.

Reactions: Baka!

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
So I have a question.
I do prefer seeing the intended result in the option, as long as it's mostly accurate. Hiding it can be very frustrating if you're not on the author's wavelength (or level of English comprehension), but I realize it gives more freedom for complex results or surprising consequences.

Reactions: User_17502

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Since this is a VN diving right into the sex would subvert the entire point of this story. Therefore we are making a slow burn that eventually ramps up. The good thing about this story is that once it gets going, there's no coming back down.

This isn't an incest game per say. This is a seduction story. Who seduces whom is up to you.

You can definitely be an Alpha surrounded by sluts. You just have to have a high corruption and domination. If you want to share then you need high slut as well. Slut is generally used for the girls attraction to people other than the MC.

I can't seem to find any Day 4 name reference inconsistencies. Do you mind telling me which scene you are seeing this in?
Also Yes I am trying to see whether people want stats displayed in the choice or let it flow naturally in the story. They can then choose to view the stats in the phone. (The stat changes are being implemented as well.)

That is some very valid criticism. The next update gives the player explanations of each stat. Trying to increase all of the stats may not yield the intended results.
As of this moment there is two branch points. The lucas scene calling mom was a mistake. It has now been restricted correctly to the Lucas mom NTR option.
Let me just say that Marcus is not the only NTR option in this game by a long shot.
Firstly, I am HUGE fan of the game and please don't get discouraged by the NTR haters. This might become my favorite NTR game and I would enjoy seeing the alpha(or even an alpha group) fuck the sister/mother/gf(knowingly) in front of the helpless MC a bunch. That would be epic lol. There are countless games where the MC steals girls, but not even close to as many true NTR games.
Keep up the amazing work and awesome renders.

U

User_32285

When i unzip the file from OP there are 2 cultureshock.exe, and the newer one is to be overwritten by the older one?
What's up with this?

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes