Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
So this update was def on the short side, but that's understandable considering that it needed to be reworked from the beginning (And great job with that, both the models look great, and the dialogue has really improved!). Like I said before, this game has a lot of promise for NTR, with mom's model job and offering Marcus the chance to sleepover (this is something I wish more NTR games would do). Hope we can stay true to that!

ssrrxxbr

Oct 20, 2017
I’m sorry you feel that way.

I would like the point out we added several new scenes including a day0 night scene,
the day3 party kissing scenes, the aforementioned beach scene, as well as the coffee shop.

If you are looking for more titillating scenes I would recommend waiting for the next update. If you can’t wait then I suggest you support the game on Patreon so you can get access to the exclusive content there.

However if you are expecting explicit content immediately I am sorry to disappoint you. Sex will come with the story not before it. But as with any game, once the fun starts, it doesn’t stop.

I think it's cool that you worry about developing the game as a whole ... (history and sex scenes) so the game becomes more complete, exciting and consistent ... unlike the tyrant that started very promising But now it's only adding scenes and more scenes randomly...

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Every game that has the tag NTR needs to be tried out, they are so far and few . Trying not to be discouraged by the post above mine :)
Really? I see them around fairly often. What I dont see a lot is the Netori (The one where the MC is the asshole, not the dupe). Honestly, I could just have missed them since NTR means ither Netori or Netorare depending on who says it.. Kinda confusing.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Really? I see them around fairly often. What I dont see a lot is the Netori (The one where the MC is the asshole, not the dupe). Honestly, I could just have missed them since NTR means ither Netori or Netorare depending on who says it.. Kinda confusing.
I stated that back in June, then it was Tyrant and...one more that i cant remember the name of. Since then its fortunatley been growing so now we might have 7-8 western NTR games.
Oh there is plenty of games where the MC is an asshole, there are also games where he is not just an asshole but where he is an asshole and fucks other guys ladies, they are not just stated as Netori, it just comes with the territory of being an asshole.

U

User_17502

0.31b aso in 0.32 bug

Domination
Sunnys bedroom
go into the room domination +3

I have -2 from the beginning and when I enter I get nothing?

Sunny in swimsuit
Eleana is right + 2 Corruption + 2 Slut
Sunny get +1 Slut (and +2 Corruption)

It looks for me that the stats are wrong and I think these mistakes go further.
I seem to have misplaced the stat gains. My bad. I fixed them but am waiting on something else before I reup. Thanks for the insight.

Love the game and i appreciate your hard work. I want to suggest one thing, why did you change his stepmom's body structure? She was extremely stunning in the old game. I will compare her with both game and tell me who is the best? View attachment 149697 See this one [I think she is more stunning and natural in this pic (old game)]

View attachment 149698 And this is your updated one. Who is better?

Personally i love her body structure in first one, it looks natural and stun as well. Other pic look like edited body structure. So i want to suggest you to use her first body figure in your future update.
I can't promise much but I echo your sentiment. It seems like a figure change for sure. Let me run it by King and see what he says. Thanks for the feedback.

So this update was def on the short side, but that's understandable considering that it needed to be reworked from the beginning (And great job with that, both the models look great, and the dialogue has really improved!). Like I said before, this game has a lot of promise for NTR, with mom's model job and offering Marcus the chance to sleepover (this is something I wish more NTR games would do). Hope we can stay true to that!
Thanks. I've been on the project for just over a month now. Can't thank me for the model work, that's all King. I appreciate the complement on the dialogue though. Trust me, the NTR path in this game will not be left at the wayside for anything. I watched the entire Big Brother Eric debacle in horror. But I also enjoy some noncest stuff too and so I want to make that equally as enjoyable.

I think it's cool that you worry about developing the game as a whole ... (history and sex scenes) so the game becomes more complete, exciting and consistent ... unlike the tyrant that started very promising But now it's only adding scenes and more scenes randomly...
As a the creator for the DarkWolfMod I totally agree lol. I still love The Tyrant dearly. I just think that the story isn't being given its due. That's why I created my mod.
Since I have much more freedom with this game, my goal is to tell a tale to remember. (And when you remember it you get horny.)

There are some Netori games on the sight. Corruption by Mr. C is one that I have enjoyed immensely. But I also support him as well so I guess I am a little biased.
Speaking of Netori. I do have some plans in mind for some of that action in this story. Though It will be a little ways out before it is fully realized. Can't rush it or else it ruins the sweet flavor of victory.
(Hint: You Motherfucker.)

Reactions: mineiros123

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
There are some Netori games on the sight. Corruption by Mr. C is one that I have enjoyed immensely. But I also support him as well so I guess I am a little biased.
Speaking of Netori. I do have some plans in mind for some of that action in this story. Though It will be a little ways out before it is fully realized. Can't rush it or else it ruins the sweet flavor of victory.
(Hint: You Motherfucker.)
You may want to simply make a game around the Ntri rather than adding it to a ntory game since I'd assume (I know I wouldnt) people whom prefer the ntri rather than the ntory aspect arent going to enjoy having to be cucked simply to get to the portion of the story that appeal to them.

I've given up on plenty of games because I felt my time was wasted due to the fact the game 1. didnt make me want to move forward due to fetishes I didnt enjoy. 2. A game that purposefully tries to bring out anger in me arent really a game I see as worthy of my time.. Sorta like if I have a girlfriend that pisses me off constantly, I kick her to the curb and find something else to enjoy my time with.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I stated that back in June, then it was Tyrant and...one more that i cant remember the name of. Since then its fortunatley been growing so now we might have 7-8 western NTR games.
Oh there is plenty of games where the MC is an asshole, there are also games where he is not just an asshole but where he is an asshole and fucks other guys ladies, they are not just stated as Netori, it just comes with the territory of being an asshole.
At one point, I'd like to see a game where the lead character seduces/tricks a girl away from a dude thats not good for her. I personally think that Corruption game by Mr. C is good (Until it changed into simply turning anything into a slut.. I personally avoid the school story arc since I think its silly and generally just feels infantile.. Something I would have found hot as a 14 year old still putting sex up on the holy pedestal as a thing that would make life make sense.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Geeze ppl are way to harsh about the update and game. It is amazing. I just stoked that someone updated the OP with a non .rar file zip! But chiill Fo' realz! This update was ganstah.

Reactions: User_17502
U

User_32285

Screen size is 4:3 and cropped on my wqhd monitor (2560x1440) , no problem with other ren'py titles.

1.png

Reactions: SiJa

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@dopey80 you must follow the ntr path.Also on day 3 when Marcus say "If you aren't willing to have a taste.." "Maui be praised, I will!" then you must answer: Go for it!.
I would like prefer to see that on the harem route too but it is only on the ntr path

Reactions: Phunfoteno
U

User_17502

You may want to simply make a game around the Ntri rather than adding it to a ntory game since I'd assume (I know I wouldnt) people whom prefer the ntri rather than the ntory aspect arent going to enjoy having to be cucked simply to get to the portion of the story that appeal to them.

I've given up on plenty of games because I felt my time was wasted due to the fact the game 1. didnt make me want to move forward due to fetishes I didnt enjoy. 2. A game that purposefully tries to bring out anger in me arent really a game I see as worthy of my time.. Sorta like if I have a girlfriend that pisses me off constantly, I kick her to the curb and find something else to enjoy my time with.
This will be a natural progression of Netorare and Netori. But you are the drivers seat. If you enjoy netorare and want to see only that then you make the choices that leads to it and vice versa.
Geeze ppl are way to harsh about the update and game. It is amazing. I just stoked that someone updated the OP with a non .rar file zip! But chiill Fo' realz! This update was ganstah.
Thanks! No ganstah were harmed in the making of this update. Nor are there plans to include any sort of unbelievably small gang in need of an undercover police officer. (*wink* *wink*)

Screen size is 4:3 and cropped on my wqhd monitor (2560x1440) , no problem with other ren'py titles.
Duly noted. Will try to address that in next update images.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
bugs: on day 2, the morning scene doesn't give domination. on day 3, sophie's kiss pic is missing. the day 3 evening ntr scene depends on marcus instead of lucas. on day 4, the morning scene doesn't give any points.

Module

Jul 19, 2017
Can I increase MC's domination more than 43 to get BJ from Sophie? I tried, but 43 is max I can get.

U

User_17502

bugs: on day 2, the morning scene doesn't give domination. on day 3, sophie's kiss pic is missing. the day 3 evening ntr scene depends on marcus instead of lucas. on day 4, the morning scene doesn't give any points.
Thank You. I didn’t know about the sophie kiss missing. The other bugs are being fixed.
omg, amazing :heartcoveredeyes: but bad angle :p
Gotta save some stuff for myself lol ;)

Veeery good game, sir! Can't wait for more content!
Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it.

Can I increase MC's domination more than 43 to get BJ from Sophie? I tried, but 43 is max I can get.
No. Sophie will not give the Mc a BJ.
Yet.

No. The stats don't do anything in this version.
Stats are used for minor scene access. This update focused more on setting up the story than stat gains.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes