mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So I still haven't gotten off my ass to get on Discord, what is the latest? The preview pics seem a mixed bag, as one looks good for MC and Maude, not sure about the PC scene with weird lightweight Emma brother (I forget his name). Probably pervy video of Emma. Is the intent a good balance between alpha and beta paths, or will updates skew one way each time?

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
i already said that earlier that was a big mistake from us.
Ok, i feel you but why don't u delete it from the renders ... like let's be serious here, that shit was absurd, fucking hilarious AF and out of character ... the woman hasn't had a man since her hubby died and even then they fucked only from time to time so they kids don't hear her screaming, she comes with her family to the island, meets a shady ass wannabe gigolo kinda motherfucker and fucks him on the first date (da fuq?? oh and dude went full kalashnikov on her tight pussy like bang-bang, finish her MK style even cums inside her, I laughed my dick off at that "sex scene" ... now we know her vagina's elastic too or anything other than "out of practice":LOL::ROFLMAO:).

I don't and WILL NEVER get the logic behind NTR (netorare) ... if u cuck the MC by making him a limp dick beta, he no longer a MC (main character) to me just a bitchy crying pussy who can't handle his shit. Period. That's my personal opinion, I don't judge people who got this fetish, but please don't force it on non NTR boys. I mean just look at @Saddogg's The Tyrant, that game started CLEARLY as a Hard NTR game, when the MC got home his mom was already full of all gang members cum (especially Davide's) and had her holes stretched out with her pathetic husband cheering them and keeping the score;) but then her son stepped in, became a gang member and even Davide kinda became an ally on the non NTR path with Nicole (Alexis and Casandra) as his personal slut. The plot is going up and down with those endless orgies in the Basement and no mafia action except for selling some drugs but the MC gets a piece of the action and Davide don't seem to be the same asshole like he was presented ... u can choose ur path, nobody forces you to live a cuck's life and the money comes.

When Culture shock (The Migration??) was first released it had potential, a tropical island, slutty women, shady business, a shady aunt, a questionable new culture, a wannabe Elvis MC with nerdy glasses (why that design tho:LOL:), a prude mom waiting to get fucked to death, a shy sis and lots of possible scenarios. But then our "friend" Marcus comes like "YO homie! I'mma give your mommy's pussy the beating she craves for and your sis is next!" and our boy is like "Nahh man, my dick is bigger than yours although it will have to wait to tap some pussy... so fuck off!":whistle:. So our "new friend" want to fuck MC's mom and sis (he probably did the aunt like the rest of the island) but don't even tells us his mommy's name when asked at the party. Nice! Moving on, we go and meat the slutty aunt and her business partner (don't remember his name, don't give a fuck about it) who pulls a Casanova on mommy and sis but the "gentleman" totally ignores our boy and insults auntie, when I waited on the "Punch his teeth up his candy ass" option I got none on the "Alpha" path.

Let's put it this way, when u move to a new place/city/country/continent u try to fit in as fast as possible by changing your whole persona even if u a nerd or an introvert so u can make friends and have some fun. But development on the Alpha path is too slow IMO, the NTR path gets more spotlight and easier sex scenes ... a couple of pick up lines and incoming sex scene. And with time, players (myself included) will lose interest in the main girls and eventually stop playing the game. Slow romance is good, but at least give that dude a side chick to bang u can't romance them all(the biology teacher, his aunt to show him the ropes, Marcus' mom, Sophie, Emma, Maude, Clara or whoever is willing to become a hero ... lol even Marcus or his dad will do). Instead those two are forced on our girls even on the Alpha path for the sole purpose of competition. Then why isn't the MC forced on Sophie and Marcus' mom for "competition" ?? :unsure:

I don't mean to offend the dev, I respect the work, the amount of effort and cash he and all devs put in their project, I just share my opinion on the matter at hand, a constructive criticism. I only played the game till 0.6 then checked the CG's rarely to see how events unfold, but it's not worth it if you want the ladies for yourself and some Alpha action. If you don't mind the NTR easy bang, happy fapping !!

Fzk

Jun 18, 2019
Mind linking the pics you've seen please?

I've actually seen more epic scenes on a page or two, but I didn't throw it because I thought it might be fan-made.
While I was looking at the scenes in the forum I saw a few, but I could not get any way.

Reactions: bosa43

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So I still haven't gotten off my ass to get on Discord, what is the latest? The preview pics seem a mixed bag, as one looks good for MC and Maude, not sure about the PC scene with weird lightweight Emma brother (I forget his name). Probably pervy video of Emma. Is the intent a good balance between alpha and beta paths, or will updates skew one way each time?
Quoting myself sucks, but I did not want my question buried under Wall O' Text that followed me. So, any ideas?

Dualyth

Dec 6, 2017

I've actually seen more epic scenes on a page or two, but I didn't throw it because I thought it might be fan-made.
While I was looking at the scenes in the forum I saw a few, but I could not get any way.

I think it was the first version of the party near the beginning of the game.
I may be wrong because it's been a while since I restarted this game, but the whole scene got reworked.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Scenes "mcmarcustalkN" in the school toilet/bathroom are really grey for me: no pictures. Version 0.95. (N goes from 1 to 6)

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
All valid gripes.

Now my question is, why bother even checking this thread when you know this game is not meant for you?

I have to give this dev props for keeping all these people coming back thinking anything in this game will ever be for non ntr fans. If you cant figure out this dev hates you and hates making stuff for the alpha or even diplomat routes yall are the very definition of insane.

Just look at the effort put into the different routes and you can clearly see the care put into the beta/cuck:) scenes, meanwhile the other scenes are so bad.

I do feel a little bad for anybody interested in the alpha/diplo content that have supported this game. Yall are suckers! :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Though an argument can be made that King has a predilection for the NTR side of the house, I think it is a great disservice to him to say he is misleading people. I might have to go back over the message, maybe I am missing the sarcasm/trolling going on. I just know that way too many people on these boards get super amped up over nothing. I only jump in like this if it seems like bad info.

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
So are we getting an ear to Ass grinding threesome in next update?
While in other route getting a proper one?

Are you trying to kill As from overfapping on non ntr route?

Reactions: D Dog

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I was one of those who defended that in this game there were two routes and that it was possible to play no ntr.
Seeing this image and the comment of the dev. I think I was totally wrong. If finally this is what the future brings, I am out. Congratulations to ntr lovers, and the time to say goodbye to those as me that liked for the possibility of winning the stalkers

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes