Mar 18, 2019
Yeah I know I should have known better than to trust a dev making promises but I chose to believe up until the 1st update after the writer changed thinking maybe the new one will FINALLY get the Alpha route close to what was promised but OF COURSE just more of the same bullshit where every route but the Alpha got something decent as far as actual sexual content.

Now I know for sure that any game that has NTR is going to be solely NTR focused no matter what a dev says/promises. I know devs who cater to that particular kink realise it is not a huge fan base so they wink and nod to the non-NTR fans looking to make a few extra bucks and rope in a few gullible possible patrons. Lesson learned and hopefully others can learn from my mistake.
"Not a huge fanbase" umm your wrong there. NTR is extremely popular and well known, id say after harem and incest. Your logic is just wrong, if a dev wanted to make money they would appeal to the largest audience which would be a generic vanilla guy fucks every girl around him harem/incest. Why would he hamper his own income by making a game with NTR in it? HMM maybe because its HIS game and he has the right to tell a story however he wants. By all means if you have a problem with what the dev is doing then feel free to give your opinion, but when you go around making constant posts about failed promises, appealing to this niche or that more, and just getting on a soapbox to deter players then you become nothing more than a disgruntled player who is salty he isnt getting what HE wants. If you want that ideal game then go and make it yourself instead of trying to force the dev into YOUR vision of what YOU think HIS game should be.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
"Not a huge fanbase" umm your wrong there. NTR is extremely popular and well known, id say after harem and incest. Your logic is just wrong, if a dev wanted to make money they would appeal to the largest audience which would be a generic vanilla guy fucks every girl around him harem/incest. Why would he hamper his own income by making a game with NTR in it? HMM maybe because its HIS game and he has the right to tell a story however he wants. By all means if you have a problem with what the dev is doing then feel free to give your opinion, but when you go around making constant posts about failed promises, appealing to this niche or that more, and just getting on a soapbox to deter players then you become nothing more than a disgruntled player who is salty he isnt getting what HE wants. If you want that ideal game then go and make it yourself instead of trying to force the dev into YOUR vision of what YOU think HIS game should be.
Ummm maybe because HE likes NTR and only wants to make a game about just NTR but HE also wants to make more money so he tacks on a small side route to lure in a far bigger fan base that enjoys non-NTR content. Its the fact HE didnt come out and say this would be 80% NTR 20% non- NTR content in the beggining but instead left it very vague as to what HIS game would actually be.

The funny thing is here is that all these people who keep quoting me and keeping this debate going are a lot of the same folks pissing and moaning in other threads where the roles are reversed. The irony is too funny.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
We criticize this game a lot, but of the games with ntr it is almost the only one that yes, there seems to be a route for not ntr. In other games they say they have a route not ntr but just without action so if you want to have something you have to play ntr or leave. This game does seem to have a plan and it sounds logical that the alpha path slows down. We are talking about a poor boy who has to change from chick to alpha male and that takes time to be credible.
victory with effort tastes much better

Reactions: johnelros
Mar 18, 2019
Ummm maybe because HE likes NTR and only wants to make a game about just NTR but HE also wants to make more money so he tacks on a small side route to lure in a far bigger fan base that enjoys non-NTR content. Its the fact HE didnt come out and say this would be 80% NTR 20% non- NTR content in the beggining but instead left it very vague as to what HIS game would actually be.

The funny thing is here is that all these people who keep quoting me and keeping this debate going are a lot of the same folks pissing and moaning in other threads where the roles are reversed. The irony is too funny.
Here's the big thing I think you seem to be missing or cant seem to grasp...ITS HIS GAME. He can make it about whatever the hell he wants and if people like its thats just a bonus. He didnt make this game for you, he didnt make this game for me, he made it because its a project he wants to work on and has interest in. Here is the hard truth, its not your game, the dev has creative freedom on culture shock because its his project, you are just along for the ride and guess what? If you dont like the ride then feel free to get off at anytime.

Youre just venting your own personal issues with someone elses work, which is probably one of the most obnoxious things a person could. Sure you have the right to vent but doesnt mean we care or want to know in which case judging by this thread....yeah we dont care. I mean this in the nicest way possible, go away if you dont like the project, stop trying to change someone elses vision.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Here's the big thing I think you seem to be missing or cant seem to grasp...ITS HIS GAME. He can make it about whatever the hell he wants and if people like its thats just a bonus. He didnt make this game for you, he didnt make this game for me, he made it because its a project he wants to work on and has interest in. Here is the hard truth, its not your game, the dev has creative freedom on culture shock because its his project, you are just along for the ride and guess what? If you dont like the ride then feel free to get off at anytime.

Youre just venting your own personal issues with someone elses work, which is probably one of the most obnoxious things a person could. Sure you have the right to vent but doesnt mean we care or want to know in which case judging by this thread....yeah we dont care. I mean this in the nicest way possible, go away if you dont like the project, stop trying to change someone elses vision.
Well no shit its his game. I am here to prevent another sucker like myself from giving this dev $1 more for a misadvertised product.

And if you dont like my posts dont read them and certainly dont respond unless you actually understand the argument.

Good day sir.

Mar 18, 2019
Well no shit its his game. I am here to prevent another sucker like myself from giving this dev $1 more for a misadvertised product.

And if you dont like my posts dont read them and certainly dont respond unless you actually understand the argument.

Good day sir.
And yet again you prove your illogical line of thinking, its not a product. You pledge and support a patreon because you like the project/idea that the developer is making. You support because you want to see his vision come to fruition. YOU seem to think supporting a patreon means you have 100% creative control over the creator and his work LOL thats not how it works dude.

You are not saving anyone, all you are doing is pouting on a forum because "Dev lie to me, he not do what I want, wahhh". Thats how you come off to everyone here fyi. Dont be mad because we are calling you out on your childish behavior. Then again you might be a troll and I may have fallen for the bait pretty hard, but something tells me thats not the case here.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So, after the INTENSE debate of the past few days, what shall we talk about?

I would like to know what has been established as coming out for ver 1.0? I know we all have favorites (but mine, Sunny, is the best), and I would like to know what the general path of development will be. Sophie and Liza have been out of sight/mind for a while now, would love to see a comeback soon.

Maybe I have missed key posts, but what is known at this time?

Reactions: D Dog

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Ok im done and remember this important lesson...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:giggle:
ok that's enough. i will give your answer politely, the first thing is i never guarantee anyone about any scene happening in the game. if someone ask me about content with any girl or anything i have always given answer that it will or it can happen. i never said that it surely going to happen. And you are saying that i gave you false hope and have taken money for you then you could have messaged me directly on patreon about your thoughts. This is not good you are calling me a scammer and fraud in a public platform. And if you surely think i have scammed you then contact me on my patreon page i will refund you as soon as possible. but please don't provoke others by giving false statements about the game.

Have a nice day.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So, after the INTENSE debate of the past few days, what shall we talk about?

I would like to know what has been established as coming out for ver 1.0? I know we all have favorites (but mine, Sunny, is the best), and I would like to know what the general path of development will be. Sophie and Liza have been out of sight/mind for a while now, would love to see a comeback soon.

Maybe I have missed key posts, but what is known at this time?
So, trying this question again, anybody got anything? King, Thrown, Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Not an emergency, I just like talking about the game. I sure hope I didn't miss that key post and will now look like a turd burglar for asking.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hi guys,
I will wrote a few sentece about the future from the incest patch.I will sign my employment contract for my work on wednesday and will start there on 2 september.This means that it can happen that I can't update the patch directly but maybe on saturday or sunday.I must a few times work on saturday too so i can´t exacly say it now when i can do this.To be fair this will for me very hard to do this because maybe a few of you knows that i´m work on other incest patches too so i must look how can i handle this.I hope you guys can that understand.I will wrote a text to the download post too.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
ok that's enough. i will give your answer politely, the first thing is i never guarantee anyone about any scene happening in the game. if someone ask me about content with any girl or anything i have always given answer that it will or it can happen. i never said that it surely going to happen. And you are saying that i gave you false hope and have taken money for you then you could have messaged me directly on patreon about your thoughts. This is not good you are calling me a scammer and fraud in a public platform. And if you surely think i have scammed you then contact me on my patreon page i will refund you as soon as possible. but please don't provoke others by giving false statements about the game.

Have a nice day.
i will call saying " from 0.9 onward the non ntr will be more centered in the girls and mc " a false statements since the game is still pretty much fending guys off , and this was said after the remake by your ex writter, so yeah you can go and have that excuse "i did not say that" but one of your team did, so in away he is not giving people a false statements of your game.
I can even name 6 or 7 people that leaved your patreon after the 0.8. / 0.8.5 fiasco including myself. (you can even go to your patreon and in comments of your ex-patreons in may, you can guess who they are, since patreon allow to give a reply of the motive why you stop your pledge)
though i dont think you scammed people, i think you are kinda well verse in "rethoric" when you give an explanation of the future content or reply someone, i will call that a talent myself.

btw a note of interest is that is not only one writer that have already leaved the boat of this game, seems like a thing and i kind of can understand why some of those writers leaved... it must be hard to promise something and see that you cant deliver it since you are pretty much bound to work in what the lead director tells you to. (y)

Last edited:

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Hello everyone!

A little Writer's Diary for ya!

This update is going to be very nice! It is taking me a little longer to write because there is a lot of content to get through. King challenged me to have a split 50/50 of Beta and Alpha content and I plan to deliver. To give you an idea normally updates hover around 30 pages per day. This is pushing into 50 pages per day. It's a very large undertaking but I am excited to bring it to you guys.

I wont go into any spoilers but those who are on the alpha route should have a pretty good idea of what they will see.

The beta route is also going to get some goodies so don't worry.

One thing I want to focus on going into chapter 2 is giving the beta route a bit more direction. Right now it's just a lot of scattered scenes so I want to build a better story to bring those scenes together. I don't want to run into an issue where I have to shoehorn in a NTR scene. I want it to make a bit more sense.

For the Alpha route going into chapter 2 I want to pretty much do the same thing. Alpha scenes are a bit easier to set up so I want to make sure there is an actual connection between scenes.

The support you guys have given has been great and I am taking into account as much feedback as possible. One thing I wanted to address is making sure scenes stick around for a bit. So we aren't rushing from scene to scene. It takes a bit longer but hopefully you guys see some improvement.

Thanks again for the support and I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend!

-Thrown-

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Just finished the game have been played both alpha and beta route. Beta route seems a bit of a head but I think not much at least in my opinion. A good looking woman in this game although the story can be improve more. I can't wait for the update especially after Thrown have give a bit of hint about the update.

Reactions: Mormont
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes