TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I'm quite convinced after this last update that the MC is going to graduate from virginhood in the next update, and there's no excuse for the writer and King once chapter 2 starts. The MC is no longer the pathetic little shit from before, hes at least slightly competent now, so I expect from chapter 2 forward it will be 50/50.
I dont doubt that eventually the MC will get it on with somebody who will have to drag his "Alpha" ass the whole way only because the devs cant keep up the facade that they dont give 2 shits about that route.

Look, its obvious the sole purpose of this game was to cater to NTR fans (thats totally cool) and I am just sick of all these devs pretending they have any intent of giving the non- NTR fans even a slight effort towards balancing content. Just come and say this is an NTR game and thats all we "really" care about and leave it at that. This constant saying we have a "plan" and the non-NTR content is coming when the MC "becomes an Alpha ( :ROFLMAO: )" is just a lame ass excuse to do what you want, just be honest and quit stringing people along.

Reactions: Valeck

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Not harem=NTR
LoL

Harem? Pffft the only characters getting a harem in this game is Marcus or his dad so yes, big time NTR.

Non-NTR would settle for the MC getting any girl not currently blowing or handing out HJ or spreading their legs at the drop of a hat to anybody that isnt the MC.

Harem my ass :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: magus448 and Valeck

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I dont doubt that eventually the MC will get it on with somebody who will have to drag his "Alpha" ass the whole way only because the devs cant keep up the facade that they dont give 2 shits about that route.

Look, its obvious the sole purpose of this game was to cater to NTR fans (thats totally cool) and I am just sick of all these devs pretending they have any intent of giving the non- NTR fans even a slight effort towards balancing content. Just come and say this is an NTR game and thats all we "really" care about and leave it at that. This constant saying we have a "plan" and the non-NTR content is coming when the MC "becomes an Alpha ( :ROFLMAO: )" is just a lame ass excuse to do what you want, just be honest and quit stringing people along.
Whatever their reasons, as bad or good as they are, I still think that from chapter 2 forward the content will be better balanced.

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2018
A quick bug report:
Stats button should be hidden until the characters are named properly. Otherwise clicking it prematurely causes a NameError:
Code:
NameError: Name 'stepsisname' is not defined.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017

Maybe you are right, who knows. I believe that the devs have had an unexpected break in service and have been scrambling to patch that hole. I have said that in such a game, it is easier to believably introduce sex through NPCs who are purpose built, like Marcus. The whole idea was to create an alpha through your decisions, and I believe we are well down the road on that journey. But the journe has taken time, and many people are getting tired of waiting. I think we are in good hands.

Of course, I could be wrong, I am a bit of a partisan for this game. And I do like the NTR content, as it adds to the scenes of corruption and seduction that I am looking for. I don't care who is doing it, MC or antagonist. I play both routes just for this reason.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Maybe you are right, who knows. I believe that the devs have had an unexpected break in service and have been scrambling to patch that hole. I have said that in such a game, it is easier to believably introduce sex through NPCs who are purpose built, like Marcus. The whole idea was to create an alpha through your decisions, and I believe we are well down the road on that journey. But the journe has taken time, and many people are getting tired of waiting. I think we are in good hands.

Of course, I could be wrong, I am a bit of a partisan for this game. And I do like the NTR content, as it adds to the scenes of corruption and seduction that I am looking for. I don't care who is doing it, MC or antagonist. I play both routes just for this reason.
That makes sense why you defend this game as it actually has a lot of content on your playthrough. But imagine the roles were reversed and only the non-NTR route was getting any decent content, you dont think you would be asking yourself why even have an NTR route if theres just some shitty half-ass content?

The gripe I see most is that even on the Alpha route all the antangonists are still getting the majority of the action. Why cant the MC even get a hot XXX dream sequence just so those on the Alpha route can be reminded that this is in fact a supposed adult game.

Even the mechanic that steers the mom or sis towards others is just dumb. If you playing as the perverted son want to oogle your mom and sis in a hot bikini for your entertainment but instead it immediately means they are gonna hop on any "other" dick. What a joke.

It must infuriate the devs to actually have to work on the non-NTR action for the MC when all they want to do is see just how weak they can make him look instead and just laugh at all the people who actually believe the content will even be weighted in the non-NTR direction even a little.

Reactions: Valeck

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Even the mechanic that steers the mom or sis towards others is just dumb. If you playing as the perverted son want to oogle your mom and sis in a hot bikini for your entertainment but instead it immediately means they are gonna hop on any "other" dick. What a joke.

It must infuriate the devs to actually have to work on the non-NTR action for the MC when all they want to do is see just how weak they can make him look instead and just laugh at all the people who actually believe the content will even be weighted in the non-NTR direction even a little.
What is it with all this ranting? It is obvious that you do not even know the variables you need for oogling your Mom and Sis. While I would have divided it up and named differently, it still is ok. "Oogling and more" your Mom and Sis is governed by the corruption and love points. Slut points just make it a bit easier, but heavily raise the risk of them hopping into other beds. A couple slut points are not bad for alpha/diplo routes, so if you gain enough corruption and love points, all stays well for the "I am alpha, hear me roar" ranters.

As said, I would have divided the variables differently, e.g. an additional exhibitionism variable or the slut score as the corruption points, but that are personal preferences.
Under the line, you simply rant and slur something you do not know well. It seems you played an older version once or twice, then decided you hate it and never tried newer versions. The differences of the various paths and choices do add up in the newer versions.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
After playing the newest version I have a question for the Devs: If the Mom is modelling, will the second shoot be in the alpha and diplomat routes too? In V.95 it was only announced on the voyeur and beta routes.

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
After playing the newest version I have a question for the Devs: If the Mom is modelling, will the second shoot be in the alpha and diplomat routes too? In V.95 it was only announced on the voyeur and beta routes.
Tracy can do modelling in all route if the mc encourage her to be a model in earlier update. tracy modelling career can have both non ntr and ntr scenes depending on which route you will play.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
What is it with all this ranting? It is obvious that you do not even know the variables you need for oogling your Mom and Sis. While I would have divided it up and named differently, it still is ok. "Oogling and more" your Mom and Sis is governed by the corruption and love points. Slut points just make it a bit easier, but heavily raise the risk of them hopping into other beds. A couple slut points are not bad for alpha/diplo routes, so if you gain enough corruption and love points, all stays well for the "I am alpha, hear me roar" ranters.

As said, I would have divided the variables differently, e.g. an additional exhibitionism variable or the slut score as the corruption points, but that are personal preferences.
Under the line, you simply rant and slur something you do not know well. It seems you played an older version once or twice, then decided you hate it and never tried newer versions. The differences of the various paths and choices do add up in the newer versions.
Actually I play every release because I am an idiot who keeps thinking maybe just maybe this is the update when the writers decide to start delivering on the Alpha route but low and behold I am left disappointed. Then to add to my disappointment I come into this thread and see others posting pics and spoilers from the other routes I dont care to play and once again those routes got all the good content.

The slut points are a slippery slope and unless someone has an exact number that is the tipping point between total prude and total cum dumpster I am not gonna risk having to replay the whole sad Alpha route when I reach this unknown number that sends mom and sis straight into a mandigo party.

I just wish the devs were straight with us right from the start and said this is an NTR game and we will add an optional route called "becoming a wannabe Alpha" and it will get about 1/5 of the action as the "main" NTR route. That way people who dont want to play an almost exclusively NTR driven game can just say Thanks but No Thanks and move along.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Actually I play every release because I am an idiot who keeps thinking maybe just maybe this is the update when the writers decide to start delivering on the Alpha route but low and behold I am left disappointed. Then to add to my disappointment I come into this thread and see others posting pics and spoilers from the other routes I dont care to play and once again those routes got all the good content.

The slut points are a slippery slope and unless someone has an exact number that is the tipping point between total prude and total cum dumpster I am not gonna risk having to replay the whole sad Alpha route when I reach this unknown number that sends mom and sis straight into a mandigo party....
Aha, it seems to be an options problem in your case. Well, slut points make some things easier and I can calm you on the tipping point amount. On the diplo route I play, pursuing Mom, Sis, Karla and to an extend Emma, a dozen slut points are no problem as long as you keep up gaining Confidence, Corruption and Love points. In one playthrough I have Mom securely on alpha route with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
despite her having 18 slut points. But this is a high amount where you have to be careful watching the other point scores. A dozen- slut points leave you more breathing room for problematic choices with other variable points.
Naturally if you go for the happy voyeur, sharing later, Diplo focused on just one girl or miserable beta routes, then high slut scores are important. If you do Alpha and Diplo focused on Mom and/or Sis routes, then low to moderate slut scores are better.

What I personally look forward to solve is the background action. Marcus and family are clearly not quite the "average" employer/friends, but what shines through more than once: Auntie Liza is not only influential, but seems to be involved in gray and shady business zones. Bringing the MC family to Hawaii seems to be made with further ideas in mind by Liza. Looking forward to see how this is solved in the various paths.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Aha, it seems to be an options problem in your case. Well, slut points make some things easier and I can calm you on the tipping point amount. On the diplo route I play, pursuing Mom, Sis, Karla and to an extend Emma, a dozen slut points are no problem as long as you keep up gaining Confidence, Corruption and Love points. In one playthrough I have Mom securely on alpha route with
despite her having 18 slut points. But this is a high amount where you have to be careful watching the other point scores. A dozen- slut points leave you more breathing room for problematic choices with other variable points.
Naturally if you go for the happy voyeur, sharing later, Diplo focused on just one girl or miserable beta routes, then high slut scores are important. If you do Alpha and Diplo focused on Mom and/or Sis routes, then low to moderate slut scores are better.

What I personally look forward to solve is the background action. Marcus and family are clearly not quite the "average" employer/friends, but what shines through more than once: Auntie Liza is not only influential, but seems to be involved in gray and shady business zones. Bringing the MC family to Hawaii seems to be made with further ideas in mind by Liza. Looking forward to see how this is solved in the various paths.
I was following the walkthrough and I am not sure if its official or not but whoever wrote it gave the impression that any slut points at all would lead directly to total whoredom. Maybe a future WT will be more specific to what gives everybody more lewd content without initiating full on beta/cuck content. Just in case the devs see this I will let you know, non-NTR players do indeed like lewd content...

I dont trust the aunt at all. I think she might have lured the whole family to the island to serve them up to all the sexual predators roaming the island and unfortunately I fear the MC is going to finally get some real action and of course it will be with the morally bankrupt aunt instead of far better characters, and its only to throw us Alpha route players a cheap half-assed scene just so they can say "heres your hardcore action now shut up and we will go back to what we actually want to do, more NTR".

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I never understood the argument that developers must clarify what is the "main" path. Their job at the beginning is to capture your and other people's interest and if you got interested in the game for one path and not the other that is good but if developers after some time don't satisfy your prafarences, you as a simple consumer have a choice to have to believe that your chosen path won't be neglected or wish good luck to a developer and say goodbye.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I was following the walkthrough and I am not sure if its official or not but whoever wrote it gave the impression that any slut points at all would lead directly to total whoredom. Maybe a future WT will be more specific to what gives everybody more lewd content without initiating full on beta/cuck content. Just in case the devs see this I will let you know, non-NTR players do indeed like lewd content...

I dont trust the aunt at all. I think she might have lured the whole family to the island to serve them up to all the sexual predators roaming the island and unfortunately I fear the MC is going to finally get some real action and of course it will be with the morally bankrupt aunt instead of far better characters, and its only to throw us Alpha route players a cheap half-assed scene just so they can say "heres your hardcore action now shut up and we will go back to what we actually want to do, more NTR".
I do not know who made the current walkthrough, but it seems that the maker of it stumbled over one of the few tipping point decisions, which are not fully tied to the score points. For instance, if you are
Personally I find these route decisions quite good, since you can change between routes through them at certain points.
Believe me, both alpha and diplo routes have nice stuff in them already.

Last edited:

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I do not know who made the current walkthrough, but it seems that the maker of it stumbled over one of the few tipping point decisions, which are not fully tied to the score points. For instance, if you are
Believe me, both alpha and diplo routes have nice stuff in them already.
I played both route, I believed you, cheers mate.

Reactions: Turret
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes