TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I never understood the argument that developers must clarify what is the "main" path. Their job at the beginning is to capture your and other people's interest and if you got interested in the game for one path and not the other that is good but if developers after some time don't satisfy your prafarences, you as a simple consumer have a choice to have to believe that your chosen path won't be neglected or wish good luck to a developer and say goodbye.
Its a pretty simple answer. People no longer trust devs to deliver on any future plans. To many times a game starts out just like game where they say the NTR route is the quicker way to the lewd content but just you wait that content for the non-NTR is a comin! Which of course it never does for whatever excuse/reason i.e. game is abandoned, writer is inept and cant write a decent love/romance storyline or what is most likely the case the dev never had any intention of delivering and just lied to maybe swindle some support dollards. Thats why I would rather just know up front what the "main" theme will be and I will wish the dev good luck and be on my way.

Reactions: xXwankerXx
Jan 24, 2018
Do you want to affect development? Okay then support the development through patreon. You no longer like it? Okay then pull back your financial support. You are okay with the results? Continue your financial support. It's capitalism 101. Otherwise, anything else is a personal opinion. Developers don't have to give a sh*t about your opinion. You can denote it once, but contionously saying it again and again won't change a thing, unless you are trying to shift other people's opinion. (Sorry for the language, but the same thing has been brought up multiple times in the past and nothing really changed much. Actions speak louder than words, just take a look at the recent updates and make your final judgement)

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Do you want to affect development? Okay then support the development through patreon. You no longer like it? Okay then pull back your financial support. You are okay with the results? Continue your financial support. It's capitalism 101. Otherwise, anything else is a personal opinion. Developers don't have to give a sh*t about your opinion. You can denote it once, but contionously saying it again and again won't change a thing, unless you are trying to shift other people's opinion. (Sorry for the language, but the same thing has been brought up multiple times in the past and nothing really changed much. Actions speak louder than words, just take a look at the recent updates and make your final judgement)
I did support the game at the highest or second highest tier for almost a year because I loved the renders and had faith that the route I was interested in was going to get even one update where that route would be the main focus but it finally sunk into my thick skull that I was just being lied to about the fact that the "its coming" line was anything more then bullshit.

So now I will continue to hold this devs feet to the fire and hopefully disuade any other players from flushing their money down the shitter thinking this game is heading where they want instead of the absolute certainty it will continue to only be a solely NTR focused game with a tacked on lackluster side Alpha route with minimal content where the MC may get a HJ (OMG YAY) while the antagonists are banging your mom, your sis, and any other side chick that may show up while the MC is still off "becoming" an Alpha... gtfo

Jan 24, 2018
I did support the game at the highest or second highest tier for almost a year because I loved the renders and had faith that the route I was interested in was going to get even one update where that route would be the main focus but it finally sunk into my thick skull that I was just being lied to about the fact that the "its coming" line was anything more then bullshit.

So now I will continue to hold this devs feet to the fire and hopefully disuade any other players from flushing their money down the shitter thinking this game is heading where they want instead of the absolute certainty it will continue to only be a solely NTR focused game with a tacked on lackluster side Alpha route with minimal content where the MC may get a HJ (OMG YAY) while the antagonists are banging your mom, your sis, and any other side chick that may show up while the MC is still off "becoming" an Alpha... gtfo
Great. But still the game continues to get financial support which means majority of patrons support the current direction of development and they are okay with NTR. Those who think similar to you has already their own opinions and they might have already stopped being a patreon. In the end, it means the game is going to continue with a NTR-heavy pace. Your complaints won't really change a thing, because people are already aware of it. Just drop it say "F*ck this game" and move on my friend, unless you are also trying to change NTR people to think otherwise.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Great. But still the game continues to get financial support which means majority of patrons support the current direction of development and they are okay with NTR. Those who think similar to you has already their own opinions and they might have already stopped being a patreon. In the end, it means the game is going to continue with a NTR-heavy pace. Your complaints won't really change a thing, because people are already aware of it. Just drop it say "F*ck this game" and move on my friend, unless you are also trying to change NTR people to think otherwise.
Nah. People like what they like and I zero problems with whatever kink most have.

I would leave if the devs just stop misleading people about their future plans and just be straight up with the direction of this game. So as long as they continue to misrepresent what they are doing I will continue to attempt to enlighten folks on what is actually in store for them.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I would leave if the devs just stop misleading people about their future plans and just be straight up with the direction of this game. So as long as they continue to misrepresent what they are doing I will continue to attempt to enlighten folks on what is actually in store for them.
You know fully well that its easier to brand your words as "NTR hating". It always is. They will stick to this narrative because its convenient for them. And yes, you should have known better :sneaky: This game has been around for more than a year. You know exactly the drill. Whats going on. This isn't the first one doing that.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
You know fully well that its easier to brand your words as "NTR hating". It always is. They will stick to this narrative because its convenient for them. And yes, you should have known better :sneaky: This game has been around for more than a year. You know exactly the drill. Whats going on. This isn't the first one doing that.
Yeah I know I should have known better than to trust a dev making promises but I chose to believe up until the 1st update after the writer changed thinking maybe the new one will FINALLY get the Alpha route close to what was promised but OF COURSE just more of the same bullshit where every route but the Alpha got something decent as far as actual sexual content.

Now I know for sure that any game that has NTR is going to be solely NTR focused no matter what a dev says/promises. I know devs who cater to that particular kink realise it is not a huge fan base so they wink and nod to the non-NTR fans looking to make a few extra bucks and rope in a few gullible possible patrons. Lesson learned and hopefully others can learn from my mistake.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
I can't reply to a lot of posts here because I try to keep some level of professionalism. Also In general I don't want to spoil anything.

RedPillBlues Had a post that pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Last update I had a clear path of where I was throwing the ball and I intend for it to be caught.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I can't reply to a lot of posts here because I try to keep some level of professionalism. Also In general I don't want to spoil anything.

Last update I had a clear path of where I was throwing the ball and I intend for it to be caught.
Feels good to be right for once. I know this has probably been asked a few times, but is chapter 2 going to be standalone? No offense, but I would like to save the space from chapter 1.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018

Let me guess how this is gonna play out in the non-NTR path. The MC will finally see a vagina then cream his jeans immediately like any true Alpha would do.

While over on the NTR route Marcus and his dad and possibly the nerdy friend all get laid. Am I close?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Let me guess how this is gonna play out in the non-NTR path. The MC will finally see a vagina then cream his jeans immediately like any true Alpha would do.

While over on the NTR route Marcus and his dad and possibly the nerdy friend all get laid. Am I close?
No.

Reactions: Kappa Zappa

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Suggestion for Chapter 2: a super-muscular, super-successful, preening character who struts around calling himself "The K" whose girlfriend gets railed by every single character in the game, no matter what "The K" says or does. Every single update, over and over. And the only thing she says every single time she's taken is how much better her current partner is than her boyfriend.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
```Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts ― Daniel Patrick Moynihan```

We must always remember that LOL

IMHO the dev was clear since the start. The family is composed by 2 prudish women and a shiny boy (a beta?). They moved to Hawaii and they had a CULTURE SHOCK.

Now the player could decide if this change applies only at the women (prudish to slut) or at the boy too (beta to alpha).

In the first case we have the NTR content and in the second the alpha route. The dev told us from the start that the alpha route would take more time because became alpha from beta is harder than be conquered by another alpha male (women NTR route). Now this point is obviously arguable, but it has its logic.

Moreover the dev was adamant that in the alpha the boy will have to fight constantly with the other alpha males (at least in the first part of the story). For the dev being alpha means stop the other males not living in a magic world without competion. Again another arguable choice, but it is valid as any other.

So no, personally i wasn't surprise by the story. it is delivering what was promised at the start.

My 2 cents

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Suggestion for Chapter 2: a super-muscular, super-successful, preening character who struts around calling himself "The K" whose girlfriend gets railed by every single character in the game, no matter what "The K" says or does. Every single update, over and over. And the only thing she says every single time she's taken is how much better her current partner is than her boyfriend.
That was actually pretty funny :ROFLMAO:

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
```Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts ― Daniel Patrick Moynihan```

We must always remember that LOL

IMHO the dev was clear since the start. The family is composed by 2 prudish women and a shiny boy (a beta?). They moved to Hawaii and they had a CULTURE SHOCK.

Now the player could decide if this change applies only at the women (prudish to slut) or at the boy too (beta to alpha).

In the first case we have the NTR content and in the second the alpha route. The dev told us from the start that the alpha route would take more time because became alpha from beta is harder than be conquered by another alpha male (women NTR route). Now this point is obviously arguable, but it has its logic.

Moreover the dev was adamant that in the alpha the boy will have to fight constantly with the other alpha males (at least in the first part of the story). For the dev being alpha means stop the other males not living in a magic world without competion. Again another arguable choice, but it is valid as any other.

So no, personally i wasn't surprise by the story. it is delivering what was promised at the start.

My 2 cents
I do remember the dev saying on the Alpha route that you would have to fight for any of the girls but I guess I missed the part where it would be the sole focus of the game on that route. Silly me.

Reactions: smokebox

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I do remember the dev saying on the Alpha route that you would have to fight for any of the girls but I guess I missed the part where it would be the sole focus of the game on that route. Silly me.
Actually this is not true in the latter parts of the current version. I do not want to write a big spoiler part, so just some basics. e.g., there is a situation where your Sis wants to invite Marcus, but he pops up anyway since he is lusting after your Sis. If you play the Alpha or Diplomat (with Sis among the girls you pursue) routes of this event, you get a) some part action with Sunny and b) later on she says that you two should repeat it, but definitely alone.
There are situations on alpha and diplo routes where both your Mom and Sis want to hang out with you and NOT with other guys.
Then there is a interesting dream to have with the pills.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Actually this is not true in the latter parts of the current version. I do not want to write a big spoiler part, so just some basics. e.g., there is a situation where your Sis wants to invite Marcus, but he pops up anyway since he is lusting after your Sis. If you play the Alpha or Diplomat (with Sis among the girls you pursue) routes of this event, you get a) some part action with Sunny and b) later on she says that you two should repeat it, but definitely alone.
There are situations on alpha and diplo routes where both your Mom and Sis want to hang out with you and NOT with other guys.
Then there is a interesting dream to have with the pills.
I do see progress with mom and sis and we will get there "eventually" but its not so much about the family its the fact the devs are under the impression only Alpha sex gods are the only people who can get laid in there world.

The fact the MC cant even get action with a side chick because he hasnt reached full on Alpha sex god status those on the Alpha or Diplo route have no sex scenes is where their "realism" or "logic" loses any credibilty it is just an excuse to give NTR (target market) fans what they want and non-NTR are left twisting in the wind. Again...

I know im not alone in this opinion and I really dont mind beating this horse way beyond death (y)

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes