Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I been wanting to ask, where do people get the idea or say that the NTR route has more content than the Alpha route? As far as I can tell the game is pretty short so theres not much of anything so far other than introducing characters and the odd scene here and there about marcus being a horndog.

To my knowledge there isnt any real NTR in the sense of straight vaginal/blowjob/anal with the MC aware of it as of v0.95. I dont count the dream events, dream events should have never been a thing in games lol, ultimate tease of redundancy.

(the mom scene with her on a date with that guy is more or less apart of the story, she goes out with a guy and develops feelings for him but he only saw it as a 1 night stand and its a plot point in her story)
Thanks for you asking it, so I do not have to write it.;) I think the majority of people saying that are anti-NTR, had played only one or two versions and now still harp the game to be near only NTR, when this clearly not the case. Others and I stated it already more than once, if you play the newer versions and go for Alpha or diplo paths, there is quite much stuff there. and what is overlooked often, CS is something of the start of the story, after V1.0 there will be a new chapter coming.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyrrical

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I am an NTR neutral who plays both paths concurrently. Denying that a content discrepancy exists is just bonkers. Haven't played this game for a long time but from what I recall:

Tracy
NTR: All night sex with beach bartender, "virtually" strips for Marcus' dad.
Alpha: Option to do some creeper shit while she's sleeping, otherwise nothing.

Sunny
NTR: Cummed on at the party, panties off in the pool, topless nookie in bedroom, grinding + topless HJ in the gym
Alpha: Bra off in the pool (only by forgoing Aunt points), grinding in the gym

Aunt
NTR: Nothing
Alpha: BJ

Coffee shop girl
NTR: Full sex

Nerd girl
NTR: Gives Marcus BJs via glory hole
Alpha: Nothing

... ...

In a game like "Where it all began" for example, the MC's gf starts off as a huge slut. You either cater to her for No-NTR or deny her and she goes "slutting" somewhere else. Either way, her behavior is consistent. She's a nympho. In Culture Shock, OTOH, you have a demure mom on one side and a mom who comes home with her tits flopping outside her dress and doesn't shower because she likes to have semen in her all day (and nothing says slut quite as well as that). Now the devs have already stated that doing that was a mistake, so they know it is a jarring discrepancy between paths so no point banging on about it - or denying that it exists.

Hopefully, the new writer works on smoothing out the paths further.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
I am an NTR neutral who plays both paths concurrently. Denying that a content discrepancy exists is just bonkers. Haven't played this game for a long time but from what I recall:

Tracy
NTR: All night sex with beach bartender, "virtually" strips for Marcus' dad.
Alpha: Option to do some creeper shit while she's sleeping, otherwise nothing.

Sunny
NTR: Cummed on at the party, panties off in the pool, topless nookie in bedroom, grinding + topless HJ in the gym
Alpha: Bra off in the pool (only by forgoing Aunt points), grinding in the gym

Aunt
NTR: Nothing

Coffee shop girl
NTR: Full sex

Nerd girl
NTR: Gives Marcus BJs via glory hole
Alpha: Nothing

... ...

In a game like "Where it all began" for example, the MC's gf starts off as a huge slut. You either cater to her for No-NTR or deny her and she goes "slutting" somewhere else. Either way, her behavior is consistent. She's a nympho. In Culture Shock, OTOH, you have a demure mom on one side and a mom who comes home with her tits flopping outside her dress and doesn't shower because she likes to have semen in her all day (and nothing says slut quite as well as that). Now the devs have already stated that doing that was a mistake, so they know it is a jarring discrepancy between paths so no point banging on about it - or denying that it exists.

Hopefully, the new writer works on smoothing out the paths further.
I'm encouraged by the new writer in this last update on the Alpha path. I think the paths will be smooth out, I just hope it is not drawn out.

Reactions: Darkmetal

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
I'm encouraged by the new writer in this last update on the Alpha path. I think the paths will be smooth out, I just hope it is not drawn out.
Same. The game has potential; I saw it when I started first playing I still see it now. There just needs to be less NTR catering for awhile so they can actually smooth out the Alpha path and actually make it so there's content for it.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Same. The game has potential; I saw it when I started first playing I still see it now. There just needs to be less NTR catering for awhile so they can actually smooth out the Alpha path and actually make it so there's content for it.
:unsure:dev has stated that changing male beta to male alpha is difficult to do and it requires a lot of stories and in-games progression to make him a appropriate alpha male for now let's enjoy ntr path

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
There are both NTR and Alpha previews...?
Nah, better to just whine. I will admit, the "NTR" path is fun to me as it is more sex in a different situation. I like the alpha path as well, as I like to win games or VNs. People here just get too wrapped up in their likes. Even though some (like me) have argued that narratively an NTR path would be quicker to the sex as it can have fully formed characters instigating these acts, many just don't want to be bothered with the possibility of NTR outcomes. I get it, and this is a message board, and nothing many have said has crossed any lines, but it can get a bit old after a while. King and Thrown have been very forthcoming, even admitting to missteps in the narrative. They are working hard to continue the build, and I bet the outcome will be pretty damn good.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That excuse can work for some time but only for MC's family.There is nothing that stop the dev to add a side character only for MC to fuck.Also going from beta to alpha definitely shouldn't take more than 2 years.Let see where will be that route next summer.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Thank you for showing us where your game is clearly heading.
So we don't waste our time with it anymore. Good luck
I think a lot will depend on how the start of the next chapter takes off I think that's the next update, I'd like to see the MC make some progress with his family at least Tracey and Sunny are one of the main reasons I stick it out with this game.

Reactions: el caido3000

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I think a lot will depend on how the start of the next chapter takes off I think that's the next update, I'd like to see the MC make some progress with his family at least Tracey and Sunny are one of the main reasons I stick it out with this game.
My guess would be: concrete success with Maude and Karly, progress with Tracy and Sunny. On the NTR front, Tracy will have a memorable photo shoot, and maybe some boss attention. Not sure about Sunny. These are just my guesses, based on nothing.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes