iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I am going to be evil and suggest he takes his time as I am going to be off on holiday until 15th October from this weekend so he has plenty of time to do update. However if it isn't done by then well the pitchforks get sharpened and the torches get made and the mob gets whipped up into a frenzy.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Greetings all!

Just a quick update!

This will probably be our biggest release to date. There is a lot of content so all of our jobs are taking a big longer. Also, what a surprise I’m super busy at work as a release draws near. Working hard and hoping to get you guys some good content soon!

-Thrown-

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Greetings all!

Just a quick update!

This will probably be our biggest release to date. There is a lot of content so all of our jobs are taking a big longer. Also, what a surprise I’m super busy at work as a release draws near. Working hard and hoping to get you guys some good content soon!

-Thrown-
Real world??? Jobs??? This is your CALLING, Man!!! Step up to Destiny's plate, and swing away! Lead us into Culture Shock Nirvana! Don't let such footling issues as jobs, and salaries, and bills, and just general adulting get in the way.

The build up/anticipation for this release is quite impressive, and I know it will live up to all expectations.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So, does anyone know how many of the released images will be making it into the release? There were some good ones in there, I hope they weren't just one-offs.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Update:
Hey everyone!
Big update coming and we are all working hard! There is a lot of content so we want to make sure it’s done right. The renders look great and there are a lot of events that we think you will enjoy! It’s taking a little longer but we wanted to thank you for your ongoing support!
We have a big update coming that we know you’ll love.

BczILher

Nov 29, 2017
Update:
Hey everyone!
Big update coming and we are all working hard! There is a lot of content so we want to make sure it’s done right. The renders look great and there are a lot of events that we think you will enjoy! It’s taking a little longer but we wanted to thank you for your ongoing support!
We have a big update coming that we know you’ll love.
flashlight(ready), gel(ready), tissue(ready), doors locked(done). JUST BRING IT !

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes