exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
Really? behave yourself :LOL:that's really not an accurate assessment :p
Ntr lovers complain about vanilla players complaints about NTR games

Vanilla lovers complain about NTR lovers complaints about Non NTR games

It is a world full of complaining YET both sides claim they dont complain but truthfully both sides complain how the other complain while both believe that neither do complain

o_O

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
About NTR or not... Personally... I feel that NTR makes it more "real". I mean, if the ladies of the family can get "seduced" by the son, they could very well be seduced by anyone else.
But about the complaining factor... I do feel that it is the "NTR Haters" that is more... Vocal? They can go to a game that has "NTR" in it and ask if there is NTR or NTR Avoidable.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Ok. Here we go again. This is a thread to talk about the game. Any discussion about NTR or other topics should be done by PM, in General Discussions, via pigeon or whatever, but not here. Last warning.
Unlike most games that swing one way or the other, it is because this game seeks to cater to both that this thread continues to draw in both opposing groups. As Switzerland, I observe the repeated flare-ups with interest and am not sure it will completely die down. Ergo, to quote GoT, "I wish you good fortune in moderating the wars to come." :D

stateOfMindX5

Apr 5, 2018
Hey guys, is the next update (I'm guessing 1.0) gonna complete the story? I'm new to this game and would prefer to play the complete game in one go instead of waiting for updates...

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
For what it is worth:
Culture Shock 1.0 Next Update Status:

Rendering 80%
Dialogue 90%
Coding 20%
Great that it is moving on! But this data shoots to hell my hope for a weekend release. Well, hoping for next week seems the key to happiness. (wink)

Reactions: D Dog
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes