Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think all the time/resources spent on redoing early renders and other parts of the game contributed to how little progress there's been.
Yes, I know that was before the two previous updates. I'm just glad it's all caught up now so we can move forward with the story.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
you know the saying, absence makes the penis grow fonder, your dicks gonna gush like a waterfall when the update hits :p
This reminded me of a really old "blue balls" GIF that I wish I could permanently delete from my memory, thanks.

Reactions: TwIsTed MeTaL

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Hello!

I am back from the dead!

Unfortunately I am about a weekend behind. Long story short I had a 105 fever and I live alone so I had to suffer alone. I am semi-back in working order.

Do give you guys a little insight into what I am actually doing:

I write a screen play style script and King makes the renders off of that. After the renders are done I make a separate script that has the correct order for the images and dialog of the coder. This process is a little slow sadly. I have it pretty streamlined but it does take time. What it does though is it ensures the coding for events and images is 100% correct.

I am working as fast a possible but I also want to make sure it's right!

Thanks for the patience!

-Thrown-

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Hello!

I am back from the dead!

Unfortunately I am about a weekend behind. Long story short I had a 105 fever and I live alone so I had to suffer alone. I am semi-back in working order.

I write a screen play style script and King makes the renders off of that. After the renders are done I make a separate script that has the correct order for the images and dialog of the coder. This process is a little slow sadly. I have it pretty streamlined but it does take time. What it does though is it ensures the coding for events and images is 100% correct.

Thanks for the patience!

-Thrown-
Just like that seat next to Gunny Highway, this is important but the shit ain't worth dying over! (Watch the movie Heartbreak Ridge for that reference). Make sure you are good, we can wait.

That said, please hurry! :p :p

Reactions: D Dog

LionSin

Dec 15, 2018
Hello!

I am back from the dead!

Thanks for the patience!

-Thrown-
You would be in a coma if u had 105 fever lol. Get well soon tho.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes