D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Played it without the incest patch and found a bug (see below), otherwise a great update for the Alpha path. I'm also glad they changed the MC hair style. Graphics was amazing, and know we can see the difference in writing. I'm going to play it again when the incest patch is updated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Same here, I had a go-through without the incest patch and will have to replay it once it's released. Note that the phone still says "Mom" without it when you call her.

So, let's say, the complaints about the Alpha path being neglected should finally shut up. I expected the scene with Maude, aka the Turning in of the V-Card to go a bit different, like cumming fairly soon, then have a second round soon after. I would have liked a second / third one before falling asleep or in the morning, but I am sure we will see her again. Then on to Karla, oh my she looked really cute in that immediately-after-first-penetration frame.

Have to say, I was surprised, as I stated before I expected the dates to fizzle out and then having the first time with Auntie. She didn't show in this episode.

Finally, aside from the usual spelling errors I encountered a bug on the beach:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Speaking of stats, I like how Sunny's / sister's phone pic changed when she went from 10 corruption to 11.

Now that we got MC confident and Chapter 1 concluded I am looking forward to what will happen in C2.

Last edited:

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
My saves from August don't seem to be working. WTF, I'm getting loop-back after I progress a few frames?!

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
My saves from August don't seem to be working. WTF, I'm getting loop-back after I progress a few frames?!
Did you perchance click on the left side of your screen? For me, somehow rollback was activated for the left side. Everything went back to normal when I set it back to my usual right in the prefs.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
How many chapters will this game have and how long until we can get the girls pregnant?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
King of Lust i see in the day14.rpy 4 mistakes.3 of them have double sentence and 1 you have written mc instead [mc].
the mc think is in the line 457.The double sentence are in the lines 316 - 318, 516 - 518 and 570 - 572.For example you have written there on the line 316 - 318:
Code:
m "Yeah! It was a little nerve wracking to be honest."
    menu:
The same is with the other lines

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
King of Lust i see in the day14.rpy 4 mistakes.3 of them have double sentence and 1 you have written mc instead [mc].
the mc think is in the line 457.The double sentence are in the lines 316 - 318, 516 - 518 and 570 - 572.For example you have written there on the line 316 - 318:
Code:
    menu:
The same is with the other lines
We will post the bugfix in couple hours meanwhile if you find any other bugs you can inform me.

Reactions: gigan

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
This is purely an Alpha update. Beta/Diplo is extremely light none existant. As Mikey Mike said, you bust your v card and bang 2. But the update does feel oddly light.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes