• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Can anyone please tell me the Daz model for Sophie I know I've either seen her or a model like her somewhere but I just can't recall and its driving me batty! o_O

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Hello everyone!
Hope you are all doing well. We have some good stuff coming down the pipeline. Tomorrow a poll will be posted for tier 4+ patrons for the Christmas extra scenes. The extras scenes will be released on new year for 3+ tier patrons and after for all others.
There won’t be any explicit and NTR images posted this week as we are pushing to get the update out as soon as possible. Thank you all for your patience and continued support! Hopefully you all have happy holidays.

Apr 5, 2018
Im a bit confused between NTR and non NTR.. Can som1 tell me the difference??
NTR (Netorare in this case) is when the main characters girlfriend/family/love interest gets taken away from him by another person, the main character does not like this and he is helpless to do anything about it.

Non-NTR or as I like to call it "Vanilla" is when the main character is pretty much normal, he has a harem of girls, he has sex with mom/sis/new girls on the regular, he is the "Chad" of the story and no one is taking anything away from him.

Its all about personal preference, me personally I find non-NTR boring and old, its already been done in so many games, I like seeing the MC girls get taken, which is why im glad this game has a NTR path.

*Side note* NTR (netorare) is not cuck, thats called Netorase. Alot of people like to generalize and just call any NTR cuck which is not true at all and they are mis-informed.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It should also be said that the choices for each route are pretty much straight forward as well, your pretty much in control of the content that you wish to see with the Alpha route = Non-NTR and you pretty much have all the girls, the Beta path is more if you are into the idea of NTR.

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes