alominus

Oct 8, 2019
Lol the pool scene in the beginning is absurd. It makes me wonder if the developer has never swam in a pool. First, how the hell does the mc trip on a volleyball in the pool? They're filled with fuckin air. They float. Second, how the hell does he hit his head on the bottom of the pool when he falls? is it a 1-foot deep pool? Dev's brain clearly wasn't working when he made that scene.

Oh, and on another note, the MC's hairdo looks like a fucking badly chosen wig. I sincerely hope there's been an update where the MC gets a haircut cause even if the half inch hovering his hair does over his head wasn't bad enough, he already looks like a huge dork with that hairstyle

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Lol the pool scene in the beginning is absurd. It makes me wonder if the developer has never swam in a pool. First, how the hell does the mc trip on a volleyball in the pool? They're filled with fuckin air. They float. Second, how the hell does he hit his head on the bottom of the pool when he falls? is it a 1-foot deep pool? Dev's brain clearly wasn't working when he made that scene.

Oh, and on another note, the MC's hairdo looks like a fucking badly chosen wig. I sincerely hope there's been an update where the MC gets a haircut cause even if the half inch hovering his hair does over his head wasn't bad enough, he already looks like a huge dork with that hairstyle
Well the MC was distracted by having three beautiful women around him yeah it might not be so realistic but anyone would be checking them out more which he was rather than taking in his surroundings making him a little more clumsy.

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
Well the MC was distracted by having three beautiful women around him yeah it might not be so realistic but anyone would be checking them out more which he was rather than taking in his surroundings making him a little more clumsy.
Yep... so distracted he achieved two absurdly impossible feats at once. Developer made this game so unrealistic that I'm looking for the science fiction tag.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I have no dea what's wrong with this game.
It keeps repeating over and over and over and over.
First time I had this problem.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Hello everyone!

We are getting close to update time! All of the renders are done. Now the script just needs to be modified and the images put into sequence. Script wise this was a rather large update so it might take a few days. We are excited to bring another great update to you guys. We hope you all have happy holidays and thank you for you continued support.
Hello everyone!

We are getting close to update time! All of the renders are done. Now the script just needs to be modified and the images put into sequence. Script wise this was a rather large update so it might take a few days. We are excited to bring another great update to you guys. We hope you all have happy holidays and thank you for you continued support.

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes