King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Every thing was done and set today for the release of the update. But then today we realized that we have few mismatched dialogues with the images. So we continued to fix it but right now at my place it's late night 2am. So now I have to delay the release for few more hours. Sorry for inconveniences we deliver the update as fast as possible...
Till then merry Christmas happy holidays...

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Every thing was done and set today for the release of the update. But then today we realized that we have few mismatched dialogues with the images. So we continued to fix it but right now at my place it's late night 2am. So now I have to delay the release for few more hours. Sorry for inconveniences we deliver the update as fast as possible...
Till then merry Christmas happy holidays...
King of Lust take your time, I would rather play a quality game like yours rather then something rushed.

Reactions: BczILher

Upshalli

Dec 14, 2019
Played chapter 1 and got high hopes at start.. but at the end had to disappoint cuz almost NOTHING happened with mom or sis and its already day 15.. not like this. :mad: Just wondering what chapter 2 gonna be.. hopefully MUCH better.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Played chapter 1 and got high hopes at start.. but at the end had to disappoint cuz almost NOTHING happened with mom or sis and its already day 15.. not like this. :mad: Just wondering what chapter 2 gonna be.. hopefully MUCH better.
If you are on the Alpha route you will have to be patient with the Mom and Sis they are going to be a slow burn compared to the other girls.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I see your point but think about it even half realistically, 15 days is not enough time to start making out with a family member. lol
Gotta wine & dine mommy & sis too. lol

Upshalli

Dec 14, 2019
I see your point but think about it even half realistically, 15 days is not enough time to start making out with a family member. lol
Gotta wine & dine mommy & sis too. lol
Well if we gonna think like that its gonna be atleast chapter 5 before something happens with them, probably. I like games which are realistic as possible but i also wanna content.. i really dont like if things get rushed too fast but also dont like if things happen very slowly, but enough of that, just wanted to say my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: allintine

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

This update was tough and little big so it took more time then the last update..
sorry for the delay again.. Here i present you Culture Shock Chapter2 v0.1.

PC:-
Mac:-
Changelog:-
450+ renders.
9 full animation.
Stats page revamped with charactersheet.
few previous bugs fixed.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017

This update was tough and little big so it took more time then the last update..
sorry for the delay again.. Here i present you Culture Shock Chapter2 v0.1.

PC:-
Mac:-
Changelog:-
450+ renders.
9 full animation.
Stats page revamped with charactersheet.
few previous bugs fixed.
Does anyone know if the saves from character 1 work?

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes