DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
They still have 9 more months in order to make the routes equal.
No idea how the new approach-choose only 1 girl,again choose only 1 girl-will work in the future.
Of course if mother and sister continue without real content,we will choose the other girls.But what if not choosing them now will lock a future content with them?
Only devs know that indeed and it may close mom or sis or it may open it up actually. Just depends on how they want to go about it and what consequences they want to give to certain actions.

True they have 9 months left but want to put same development time going forward to both paths. Now that is fair enough, but it feels a bit like as if you manage a project that has three paths you need to have finished at same time before you start with phase two of project. Now two paths need together 45% of the time to do and the third 55%. Now on the two paths that needs least time you have put two extra people on for first half year of the project so the part that already would take most time is way behind and then you say for rest of time I put exactly the same time in the three paths. Now what path will delay phase 2 of the project most likely? :p

Last edited:
Reactions: johnelros

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Only devs know that indeed and it may close mom or sis or it may open it up actually. Just depends on how they want to go about it and what consequences they want to give to certain actions.
I agree I just hope the mom and sis get more content doesn't even have to be full sex just something beyond fondling or if we pick the sister it wont cut into content with the mother I'd rather have both

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I agree I just hope the mom and sis get more content doesn't even have to be full sex just something beyond fondling or if we pick the sister it wont cut into content with the mother I'd rather have both
True in the end that is the devs choice though since it is their game, but most players I assume would love to have as much time as possible with Mom and Sis on the NTR and Alpha path and maybe one of the other girls that is more popular. Devs have the right to make the game the way they wish though and also should in the end.

Reactions: johnelros and D Dog

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
wax
so is NTR avoidable and can you take the girls for yourself never seen this one before?
Yes there are two paths one is your standard harem build with incest the other is ntr it has been a while but if I remember correctly the ntr is triggered by the girls corruption stat if you want all the hunnies to yourself like a boss keep the stat as low as you can

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Yeah its avoidable in the sense that if you avoid it you'll be missing all the content in the game. Not worth playing unless you like ntr, and that's not changing anytime soon.
Yes the ntr path has more content with the mom and sister but from a realistic point of view that should be expected. After all you don't go from wimpy beta to dominant alpha male overnight unless drugs or super powers are involved and this game has neither. Give the alpha route time in sure that the devs will try and balance both sides and even if they don't it's there game yes I will be disappointed if it turns into a primarily ntr game but that is there right it's there game after all I'm just a pervert pirate.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Yes the ntr path has more content with the mom and sister but from a realistic point of view that should be expected. After all you don't go from wimpy beta to dominant alpha male overnight unless drugs or super powers are involved and this game has neither. Give the alpha route time in sure that the devs will try and balance both sides and even if they don't it's there game yes I will be disappointed if it turns into a primarily ntr game but that is there right it's there game after all I'm just a pervert pirate.
True but we are now on day 16 this is no longer overnight is it ?? :cautious: Also the previous writer was dragging the story way too much making it harder for the new writer to fix his crappy writing. i am glad he is no longer writing this game or else all we got was school exams and marcus and his dad shoved in our face on everyturn..:mad:

Hell man the new writer made more sexyness available in 2 updates on the alpha path then previous writer did on all those days chapter together. i really think the new writer should just redo all those previous days and make this a better game altogether like it was meant to be.

Last edited:

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
True but we are now on day 16 this is no longer overnight is it ?? :cautious: Also the previous writer was dragging the story way too much making it harder for the new writer to fix his crappy writing. i am glad he is no longer writing this game or else all we got was school exams and marcus and his dad shoved in our face on everyturn..:mad:
True still give the new writer some time my only fear is we get locked out of the mom and sister content or one of the side girls we like such as Emma

Reactions: Rythan25

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I do not really agree on that realistic path. I know we prefer the fantasy that we seduce the virginal, perfect mom and sis that would never think of such debauchery and enter only into such a relation due to their love for us :p Truth is though that it is always circumstances and/or an emotional need on both sides that lead to incest. Now MC might need to mature a bit and have to overcome some societal taboo in himself and Mom and Sis, but he already has the relation, love and trust with them he has build over his life with them to build on.

Also a fun fact for those that think MC would need to alpha up, in reality in almost all Mom-Son incest cases it is the mother that starts it and is the one in control actually. :p

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes