armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
True still give the new writer some time my only fear is we get locked out of the mom and sister content or one of the side girls we like such as Emma
Is it confirmed that if we don't go now for the mom that will lock her in the future?
Or the other way around-if we go for mother we lose the other girls?

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I do not really agree on that realistic path. I know we prefer the fantasy that we seduce the virginal, perfect mom and sis that would never think of such debauchery and enter only into such a relation due to their love for us :p Truth is though that it is always circumstances and/or an emotional need on both sides that lead to incest. Now MC might need to mature a bit and have to overcome some societal taboo in himself and Mom and Sis, but he already has the relation, love and trust with them he has build over his life with them to build on.

Also a fun fact for those that think MC would need to alpha up, in reality in almost all Mom-Son incest cases it is the mother that starts it and is the one in control actually. :p
That is all true as depressing as it is even if the son did alpha up as you say that unless the mother and sister have some incestuous feelings no amount of alpha can make them his unless force or drugs are involved.

Reactions: DA22

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Is it confirmed that if we don't go now for the mom that will lock her in the future?
Or the other way around-if we go for mother we lose the other girls?
Idk I hope not all I do know is that if you pick sunny you lose out on the date with emma now weather that is permanent I can't say

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
Cultural Shock Ch2 0.1 starts with an event with Liza whom I totally forgot about. She is very pretty. Anyone kindly reminds me who she is? Haha

Thanks

Edited: Liza is MC's aunt. Correct?

Last edited:

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I like this update and enjoyed both paths. About the content and how it is distributed between love and ntr roads. In my opinion it was done good and reasonably. Mc can't have a sexual relationship with his relatives so fast expect one. She a horny woman and they didn't know each other, so it is almost as meeting Emma, Moundi (sorry if I spelled her name incorrectly) or others. On alpha pathway you get content we got two scenes this update and three on ntr. Ofcourse, the three is larger than two but in my opinion the scene with Tracy did not really happen, I am not big fan of dreams in these kind of games its all just for a sex scene to keep the audience interested, and the other one is a memory. I can understand most people want action with mom and sis on alpha path but I think being patient right now is the best option. Sunny is already warming up to mc. And ntr can do more with action happening in the life of mc and not in dreams or memories, although memories don't bother me as much as dreams, so these are fine and it is ntr if someone is taking about their experience.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
The funniest thing in this game is science quiz. Finished biology faculty in university myself (15 years ago) I was amused to answer biology questions in English (not my native language at all). And well, I am even proud I answered the quiz in second chapter just without thinking and not once wrong. Of course, questions was of school level, but still. Speaking of first chapter's quizes, math was really long forgotten and I can say it was a challenge ('cause the most of us don't need algebra in our life, just arithmetics is fine).
But with all that knowlege from dev his (or her) skill in rendering... De mortuis aut bene, aut nihil, as they were speaking in Rome. I honestly don't get it, if you has some knowledge in biology, why are you making that much mistakes in proportions and anatomy?

Reactions: D Dog

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I like this update and enjoyed both paths. About the content and how it is distributed between love and ntr roads. In my opinion it was done good and reasonably. Mc can't have a sexual relationship with his relatives so fast expect one. She a horny woman and they didn't know each other, so it is almost as meeting Emma, Moundi (sorry if I spelled her name incorrectly) or others. On alpha pathway you get content we got two scenes this update and three on ntr. Ofcourse, the three is larger than two but in my opinion the scene with Tracy did not really happen, I am not big fan of dreams in these kind of games its all just for a sex scene to keep the audience interested, and the other one is a memory. I can understand most people want action with mom and sis on alpha path but I think being patient right now is the best option. Sunny is already warming up to mc. And ntr can do more with action happening in the life of mc and not in dreams or memories, although memories don't bother me as much as dreams, so these are fine and it is ntr if someone is taking about their experience.
Don't get me wrong I do agree with you I played both paths for research purposes my only real issue is not the somewhat uneven content but the locked content if I pick a certain girl. Let's say I'm committed to sunny and getting in her pants I don't want my quest for her to lock me out of side girls like emma though I suppose in my case I'd choose the sister every time since to me she is my mc's love intrest

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It's not that fast actualy-we are talking for a game with 18 months of updates.
The problem is not that there is not sex with mom and sis.The problem is that instead of making some progress with the mom and sis we are getting side girls as consolation prize.Not to mention that in order to see the content with the side girls you need to ditch both the mother and sister in ch.2.You either get a sexy time with Emma,Clara,Maudie etc or get nothing significant with Tracy and Sunny.

Reactions: Dependable_223

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
We
Don't get me wrong I do agree with you I played both paths for research purposes my only real issue is not the somewhat uneven content but the locked content if I pick a certain girl. Let's say I'm committed to sunny and getting in her pants I don't want my quest for her to lock me out of side girls like emma though I suppose in my case I'd choose the sister every time since to me she is my mc's love intrest
Well I understand and I am not a big fan of it as well, but we ca do multiple saves and I think harem is an option, so I believe in the future we'll be able to commit all the girls into the relationship with mc.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
btw are you guys going to rebalence the pointing system with the female characters ?? Right now we hardly get any point with either the sis or the mom. or even the other females.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
It's not that fast actualy-we are talking for a game with 18 months of updates.
The problem is not that there is not sex with mom and sis.The problem is that instead of making some progress with the mom and sis we are getting side girls as consolation prize.Not to mention that in order to see the content with the side girls you need to ditch both the mother and sister in ch.2.You either get a sexy time with Emma,Clara,Maudie etc or get nothing significant with Tracy and Sunny.
That's not entirely true. I agree, dev postponed the development of relations with "characters from the start" and yes, he added more and more new characters,especially in second part of the first chapter, but... In second chapter we see the development in relations with "sis" and, as good or bad as it sounds, we see the development in relations with other characters. I personally enjoyed scene with Maude (and beach with Sunny). What I really resent in dev's work: we don't choose who we are gonna do and what, dev decided for us. Not just some attributes limitations, but just the way the game is, now's the scene with Sunny, the next one is with Maude, you don't get to chosse that. So it's not development or consolation prize, we either do it with the rails or fuck our way up in the game.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That's not entirely true. I agree, dev postponed the development of relations with "characters from the start" and yes, he added more and more new characters,especially in second part of the first chapter, but... In second chapter we see the development in relations with "sis" and, as good or bad as it sounds, we see the development in relations with other characters. I personally enjoyed scene with Maude (and beach with Sunny). What I really resent in dev's work: we don't choose who we are gonna do and what, dev decided for us. Not just some attributes limitations, but just the way the game is, now's the scene with Sunny, the next one is with Maude, you don't get to chosse that. So it's not development or consolation prize, we either do it with the rails or fuck our way up in the game.
Well sorry but for 18 months I am expecting to see mom and sis regulary naked at least if we won't go with any physical contact.
Why on the other route their intelligence drop significantly?
Oh,no this awesome looking guy is taking interest in me!
I expect soon will be-He is not saying all that,only to have sex with me.

Reactions: magus448

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Well sorry but for 18 months I am expecting to see mom and sis regulary naked at least if we won't go with any physical contact.
Why on the other route their intelligence drop significantly?
Oh,no this awesome looking guy is taking interest in me!
I expect soon will be-He is not saying all that,only to have sex with me.
That's the issue with ntr it turns even level headed women into cock crazed sluts more often then not

Reactions: Rythan25

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That's the issue with ntr it turns even level headed women into cock crazed sluts more often then not
Yeah and that is why it is hard to make a romance and NTR in same game work. Those NTR tropes do not work for someone that wants to romance a dame, especially if the breaking in NTR path happens before the romance climax is reached. :p

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Yeah and that is why it is hard to make a romance and NTR in same game work. Those NTR tropes do not work for someone that wants to romance a dame, especially if the breaking in NTR path happens before the romance climax is reached. :p
Very very true which is why I hope the alpha path gets some more love from the mom and sister even if just to bring it even with the ntr route

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Very very true which is why I hope the alpha path gets some more love from the mom and sister even if just to bring it even with the ntr route
Yeah or you will have very many unhappy or disappointed romance players :p We cannot really expect the NTR lovers in this game to stay silent when they reach that point and not happily sharing what happened while they are rightfully all excited and happy. But it would ruin those character for most more hardcore romance players when that happens, while it would not ruin it for the NTR lovers if they know that those women they defiled and broke, they have saved from a happy relationship and life. :p

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes