neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Well, it would definitely help which save game you want. Alpha path? Beta? Diplomat? If so, after which girls do you want to go?
Can I inquire on the level of Diplomat progression on this game? i mean i seen alot of alpha/beta discussions. But I am not really a fan of alpha/beta. I am interested in the Diplomat Path , but its seem like nobody really discuss about it. Izzit a separate path or just reused mixture of both alpha beta scenes to form a neutral path?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Not right now. In the next update we are going to implement a new variable called friend points with male characters which will open a sharing route in all three routes. Where mc or rival can share his girls. It will take some time for that because it's long way to go.
Great, space out the already sparse content on the Alpha path. I guess I really was wrong about this game, looks like you were right DarkSithLord47. I concede.

Reactions: Valeck and MLBnoob

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ok I'm having some problems understanding the thought process behind this. Friend points from what king has said will be used to introduce a type of sharing route. Ok that's cool I guess except if I'm on alpha why in the seven rings of hell would I share my girls after I worked so hard to fend off marcus and his creepy ass dad along with the other males. Now on the ntr route I could see that as a way to give the mc some action but to me it's like a pity fuck.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Ok I'm having some problems understanding the thought process behind this. Friend points from what king has said will be used to introduce a type of sharing route. Ok that's cool I guess except if I'm on alpha why in the seven rings of hell would I share my girls after I worked so hard to fend off marcus and his creepy ass dad along with the other males. Now on the ntr route I could see that as a way to give the mc some action but to me it's like a pity fuck.
I was thinking largely the same but much simpler.

Why on gods green earth when you have trouble balancing content between two distinct routes would you ever add more crap to tweak and balance out.

I'm just going to say this now, the only reason why this choice is being made is so the dev team can re-use scenes between paths and only slightly modify the dialogue choices. If this is the route they choose to go then they may as well axe the idea of there being two distinct gameplay options all together.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I was thinking largely the same but much simpler.

Why on gods green earth when you have trouble balancing content between two distinct routes would you ever add more crap to tweak and balance out.

I'm just going to say this now, the only reason why this choice is being made is so the dev team can re-use scenes between paths and only slightly modify the dialogue choices. If this is the route they choose to go then they may as well axe the idea of there being two distinct gameplay options all together.
I honestly have no idea who thought this was a good idea. The Alpha path developed for a year straight was literally just the MC fending off everyone else. There wasn't hardly anything else to it. But now there's going to be an option to share the girls with the same dudes you spent a year protecting them from. Makes zero sense, zero. All this, when like you said, they are having as much troubles with the paths as the currently are. Its like they just don't want the Alpha path to succeed no matter what.

I really hope Thrownaway13 or King of Lust can actually clarify what this means, because even as someone who had high hopes for this game at the end of Chapter 1, and the past update, this might very well be the nail in the coffin for me as well.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Not right now. In the next update we are going to implement a new variable called friend points with male characters which will open a sharing route in all three routes. Where mc or rival can share his girls. It will take some time for that because it's long way to go.
Congratulations you just lost me as patron.I was thinking to give you 9 more months.But that stupid idea to add sharing in both routes make me change my mind.Oh well more money for other games.
No idea how you can even think that adding more scenes with other males will make the player on Alpha route happy.That means you will spend less time adding some progress on that route.

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Congratulations you just lost me as patron.I was thinking to give you 9 more months.But that stupid idea to add sharing in both routes make me change my mind.Oh well more money for other games.
No idea how you can even think that adding more scenes with other males will make the player on Alpha route happy.That means you will spend less time adding some progress on that route.
No one in this world can say what's going to happen in future but i guess you belong from out of this world so that's why you gave your prediction about the alpha route above. Nevermind time will say, explain and decide what's going to happen in all the routes. so i say just wait for the future

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
No one in this world can say what's going to happen in future but i guess you belong from out of this world so that's why you gave your prediction about the alpha route above. Nevermind time will say, explain and decide what's going to happen in all the routes. so i say just wait for the future
You are the one that is saying that you will add sharing in all 3 routes and now you are balming me???

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That's doesn't mean we are going to cut scenes from any route.
And when I have said that you will cut scenes?I was pointing that you will have less time adding progress if you will include sharing in the game.If that sharing won't start anytime soon,like let say next 6 months,I am more than OK to support the game.After all 6 months should be enough time to catch on alpha route.
Armion hits that alpha mark with the arrow. Alpha players are complaining that Mom and sis (main goal and targets) arent having penetrating sex with MC yet but mom gets double teamed on NTR route. Now you are introducing sharing in alpha route which has less sex scenes especially with the main Love interest - the mom and the sister, just remake this game as NTR only and be upfront with alpha players and patrons because you seem ignorant to the complaints of these supporters which probably makes up the patreon support (vanilla incest with harem gets a lot of patreon support).
No problem with not havins sex with mom/sis.
But I have problem when we have not move even to make out for such a long time of development.
And btw who will share with other males?Mom and sis with which we have nothing so far?

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes