MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Armion hits that alpha mark with the arrow. Alpha players are complaining that Mom and sis (main goal and targets) arent having penetrating sex with MC yet but mom gets double teamed on NTR route. Now you are introducing sharing in alpha route which has less sex scenes especially with the main Love interest - the mom and the sister, just remake this game as NTR only and be upfront with alpha players and patrons because you seem ignorant to the complaints of these supporters which probably makes up the patreon support (vanilla incest with harem gets a lot of patreon support).

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
As long this sharing is optional in the Alpha path there is no harm done, with that said.... i don't wanna sound disrespectful but why the hell an Alpha player would want to share?, it makes way more sense for the Alphas to STEAL the woman's of his rivals since that is exactly what they are trying to do to him, and i really like the ideia to take everything away from Marcus and his Dad, and from those other fools as well, anyways thats just my thoughts

Last edited:

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Well I suppose we will have to wait and see but if this newest idea is just another way for them to screw over alpha I predict he will lose alot of support. Then again I could be wrong I hope I am.

Reactions: Dependable_223

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
As long this sharing is optional in the Alpha path there is no harm done, with that said.... i don't wanna sound disrespectful but why the hell an Alpha player would want to share?, it makes way more sense for the Alphas to STEAL the woman's of his rivals since that is exactly what they are trying to do to him, and i really like the ideia to take everything away from Marcus and his Dad, and from those other fools as well, anyways thats just my thoughts
Maybe that is what is going to happen those guys will share their girls with mc not the other way around.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: smokebox

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
My big problem with the NTR focus is how stupid and outright dumb the choices you have to pick to see the sex scenes are.
Like I don't care about the content being NTR but having to intentionally make the mc act like a fool takes you out of the game all the time.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
My big problem with the NTR focus is how stupid and outright dumb the choices you have to pick to see the sex scenes are.
Like I don't care about the content being NTR but having to intentionally make the mc act like a fool takes you out of the game all the time.
That is true but my real issue with ntr is how often the girls go from level headed and responsible to cock crazed sluts. Take the sister for example she seems really calm and collected and knows marcus has a gf so why in the hell would she be intrested in such a scumbag. All that aside it ruins the immersion if you have to deliberately make the mc a loser just to see the sex scenes. It should flow naturally regardless of what path your on

Reactions: magus448

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Maybe that is what is going to happen those guys will share their girls with mc not the other way around.
Then why is at current the variable attached to the girls ?

Also, why speculate the dev is in this thread and could quite easily shut all this down by being upfront instead of combative and coy.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018

Also, why speculate the dev is in this thread and could quite easily shut all this down by being upfront instead of combative and coy.
I dont know

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019

He says:
Where mc or rival can share his girls.
This means that his rivals will also share their girls with mc. mc dont need to share. you can but you dont need to or else he should have said mc will share his girls with other. this part is not forced if you dont want too.

At least that is what i make of it.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
He says: This means that his rivals will also share their girls with mc. mc dont need to share. you can but you dont need to or else he should have said mc will share his girls with other. this part is not forced if you dont want too.

Let's hope your right because after the hell of trying to keep the other guys away I'm not willing to share my hard earned spoils

Reactions: Dependable_223

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
me either. but more options will ultimatly delude the progress of the game itself i hope they got this balance due to previous writer fuck up..

It was just starting to look better for the alpha path. compared to beginning of the game. But chapter 2 could have the new writer fix many inconsistancy of the previous writer and hopefully make it better.

Especially the story of the aunt who is she really what does she do and how come she has can do so much. Also the mom the place she is working at how do we get her out of their.

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Mayby I just hope this doesn't slow the alpha path down even more then it already is
Me too. i hope king of lust can explain why they changed the event part making it so we can only chose 1 and lose the other event in a day. that way we also lose content with the girls because we can only chose 1 event at a time.

Also the point system seem to have been nerved down. in this update on the alpha path their was no point to be gained for the mom if you chose her over maud. Witch is weird because in all previous updates you where always gaining points during the game.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Me too. i hope king of lust can explain why they changed the event part making it so we can only chose 1 and lose the other event in a day. that way we also lose content with the girls because we can only chose 1 event at a time.
I hope so to cause that sucks if that stays the alpha route will never catch up unless we sacrifice the side girls to focus solely on the mom and sister. Let's hope that this along with the point nerf isn't another sign that the alpha players are getting screwed over

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
He says: This means that his rivals will also share their girls with mc. mc dont need to share. you can but you dont need to or else he should have said mc will share his girls with other. this part is not forced if you dont want too.

Again then why is the variable on the girls ? It should be based on your friendship with your rivals.

The attachment to the girls is a bizzare choice that only helps solidify that this isn't being thought out well and is being slapped on as an after thought.

The lack of planning and sense is astounding.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Again then why is the variable on the girls ? It should be based on your friendship with your rivals.

The attachment to the girls is a bizzare choice that only helps solidify that this isn't being thought out well and is being slapped on as an after thought.

The lack of planning and sense is astounding.
I'd have to agree as much as I want to give king the benefit of the doubt I'm not sure why there going this route. However it's not my game and I'm not a patreon so really I shouldn't be bitching since for all intents and purposes I'm a pirate

Feb 8, 2018
I've only just downloaded this game so I will be starting from the beginning of Chapter 1. I was wondering if there is an incest patch available for chapter 1 (the OP only gives a link for the chapter 2 incest patch)? Sorry if this is mentioned elsewhere but, when searching the thread, the only link for the Ch 1 patch was no longer working.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I've only just downloaded this game so I will be starting from the beginning of Chapter 1. I was wondering if there is an incest patch available for chapter 1 (the OP only gives a link for the chapter 2 incest patch)? Sorry if this is mentioned elsewhere but, when searching the thread, the only link for the Ch 1 patch was no longer working.
There is somewhere a post from Gigan where he says the patch is for chapter 1 and 2, and also thereis a slight workaround for a possible problem. Do not remember where.

Share points I am not sure about, but it falls under same arguments I already made before, so no use to really keep making them over and over. Devs will either think they made sense or not and if they think they do it is still up to them if they want to do anything with them or not. :)

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes