ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Yeah or you will have very many unhappy or disappointed romance players :p We cannot really expect the NTR lovers in this game to stay silent when they reach that point and not happily sharing what happened while they are rightfully all excited and happy. But it would ruin those character for most more hardcore romance players when that happens, while it would not ruin it for the NTR lovers if they know that those women they defiled and broke, they have saved from a happy relationship and life. :p
Yup

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Very very true which is why I hope the alpha path gets some more love from the mom and sister even if just to bring it even with the ntr route
The only thing that needs to happen more time spend with them. we already got so many school work in previous updates so now the family fun begins. hell even marcus has a dad that gets him out of trouble so he dont even need to be in school mc has his aunt.. :whistle:

Also to me the day went too quickly you only got 2 things done and boom the next day.. common really ?? i wish that was like that in real life. i only do 2 things during the day and i can already go to bed afterwards.. :cautious: i saw allot of people commenting about alpha path being realisitc and all that part was not very realistic was it ?? So to me all could have done in 1 day
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rythan25

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
The only thing that needs to happen more time spend with them. we already got so many school work in previous updates so now the family fun begins. hell even marcus has a dad that gets him out of trouble so he dont even need to be in school mc has his aunt.. :whistle:

Also to me the day went too quickly you only got 2 things done and boom the next day.. common really ?? i wish that was like that in real life. i only do 2 things during the day and i can already go to bed afterwards.. :cautious: i saw allot of people commenting about alpha path being realisitc and all that part was not very realistic was it ?? So to me all could have done in 1 day
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know it sucks a lot I just hope that the alpha will speed up in regards to sexy fun times with the mom and sis. Don't get me wrong I'm all for relationship building and i do like the fact that slowly both are coming to see the mc as more then a brother/son and more like a lover. That being said they could speed it up a great deal simply by letting us do more then two things per day

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I know it sucks a lot I just hope that the alpha will speed up in regards to sexy fun times with the mom and sis. Don't get me wrong I'm all for relationship building and i do like the fact that slowly both are coming to see the mc as more then a brother/son and more like a lover. That being said they could speed it up a great deal simply by letting us do more then two things per day
We all like building,but not when we have to wait 2 years for something like a HJ and much more for the sex.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
We all like building,but not when we have to wait 2 years for something like a HJ and much more for the sex.
Very true we can only hope the devs are listening and will address are concerns without compromising what they have in plan long term

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
As long as people pay for this they will keep getting cucked. It's a NTR game and the only reason for the alpha path is to grab money. He is probably laughing his ass off when he writes about "Re4L1sM" and stuff like that. You will never get a good romance story out of this game.

Dr-Stone

Nov 18, 2019
Don't expect too much alpha path.This game is always for NTR. He always puts alpha fans down compared to NTR fans.Because he is an NTR fan himself.I don't expect any more from this game than it was.He always does like this.I cancel my Pledge.Support other games in this good

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Don't expect too much alpha path.This game is always for NTR. He always puts alpha fans down compared to NTR fans.Because he is an NTR fan himself.I don't expect any more from this game than it was.He always does like this.I cancel my Pledge.Support other games in this good
Shrugs you might have a point still I'd prefer to give the new writer some faith. Ntr does not really pay so from a monetary perspective alpha would be the way to go to bring in the money

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Shrugs you might have a point still I'd prefer to give the new writer some faith. Ntr does not really pay so from a monetary perspective alpha would be the way to go to bring in the money
I wonder if KingofLust will troll alpha route players (me included) in a Slonique style. Alpha will probably be never finished or won't be satisfactory while the NTR becomes super over the top ridunkulous; or the Mom and Sis will peg the MC in the ass when they reach the height of giving in to their incestous desires.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I wonder if KingofLust will troll alpha route players (me included) in a Slonique style. Alpha will probably be never finished or won't be satisfactory while the NTR becomes super over the top ridunkulous; or the Mom and Sis will peg the MC in the ass when they reach the height of giving in to their incestous desires.
Thanks dude for giving me a new nightmare. No I'm hoping same as many other alpha players that king will make them equal. I know he is a ntr fan so that's unlikely but still one can hope

• Haha
Reactions: DA22 and MLBnoob

magus448

May 22, 2018
To speed up the process in Alpha, the aunt could be the one to help progress with mom and sis. Hopefully ending up in a fourway.

Reactions: Rythan25

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks dude for giving me a new nightmare. No I'm hoping same as many other alpha players that king will make them equal. I know he is a ntr fan so that's unlikely but still one can hope
Well before your nightmares consume you, King does seem to be an intelligent guy overall so will fully understand if he lets down his romance fans badly that would have consequences for any second game he would wish to make. So I would assume he does intend to deliver to both groups, even if only for practical reasons.

Just there is a danger that since his heart is more in the NTR path, he will give it to much attention in comparison and will let things happen on that path to early compared to alpha path that will unbalance the game and let his alpha path fans down without it being his intention. (Partly from not fully understanding their needs and wants).

The fact game did seem to have gotten imbalanced in past due to old writer already, just makes it even harder for current team. I see no reasons though to cast aspersions to the intentions of the team as such since they do put time in the alpha path, even if sometimes in the wrong direction and they do seem to drag mc development out to much instead of adding events that move him maturing along and no that does not need to be sex scenes though they can be. Well it is their first game, so they also need to learn still.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well before your nightmares consume you, King does seem to be an intelligent guy overall so will fully understand if he lets down his romance fans badly that would have consequences for any second game he would wish to make. So I would assume he does intend to deliver to both groups, even if only for practical reasons.

Just there is a danger that since his heart is more in the NTR path, he will give it to much attention in comparison and will let things happen on that path that will unbalance the game and let his alpha path fans down without it being his intention. (Partly from not fully understanding their needs and wants).

The fact game did seem to have gotten imbalanced in past due to old writer already, just makes it even harder for current team. I see no reasons though to cast aspersions to the intentions of the team as such since they do put time in the alpha path, even if sometimes in the wrong direction and they do seem to drag mc development out to much instead of adding events that move him maturing along and no that does not need to be sex scenes though they can be. Well it is their first game, so they also need to learn still.
I give them 9 more months for some real progress with mom/sis.If we don't get HJ/BJ-then they realy have no intention to make an Alpha game.Or just milking it.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I give them 9 more months for some real progress with mom/sis.If we don't get HJ/BJ-then they realy have no intention to make an Alpha game.Or just milking it.
Fair enough and he may well let alpha/incest fans down in the end without intending to. :p Just crying/shouting that he is wishing to betray those fans does not help and there is no good reason to assume that based upon what they have been trying to do especially after old writer left.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
:geek::geek: Everything you know is wrong
Black is white, up is down and short is long
And everything you thought was just so important doesn't matter
Everything you know is wrong
Just forget the words and sing along
All you need to understand is
Everything you know is wrong

Yes, this thread has gone in a major Weird Al way. So much BS posted over the past twenty pages that you would have to increase the size of the cow should you want to fit it all onto its skin.

First of all, not trying to kink-shame anything. But if you claim that nothing is happening on the Alpha path then I wonder why Maude rode me into oblivion. If studying is taken out why did I have to pass a short biology exam to do biological things with Maude? If there is a big focus on the side girls then I really don't mind as Carla is hot as F, Maude is kinky and I am sure Auntie Dearest will prove to be a great teacher.

If the NTR path is "winning" and some people claim that Mom and Sis are dumb, then having to deal with two bimbos to who I have to explain that this strange DING DONG sound close to the entrance door means there is a high chance there is somebody outside and they better open the door then this path is not winning for me. Also, if I am in a Devil's Triangle and I only get the "upper end" then this path is definitely not winning.

Anyway, since I don't play the Beta path since I'm not interested in that stuff I don't even care how many scenes there are on it or what is happening there. All I care is if the progression on the Alpha path is satisfactory for me and at least somewhat believable. That said, screw the 18 months of development time, the game currently covers about 16 days or so, and prior to that the MC was not Beta, but rather about Pi status and he has worked himself up to Delta or Gamma if you want. Marcus and Weak You are no longer to be seen, so he fended them off successfully. Sis is now willing to be touched naked and Auntie will bed him soon. You can't expect much more in less then three in-game weeks when you started not at zero but way in the negatives.

Rant over.

------------------------------------------------------------------

All in all it was a nice update, and I think it was a good decision combining Maude with the studying. I like Auntie's rework (even though the areala / nipple on her right breast has a bit of a weird direction in which it's pointing). What I am confused about is why I couldn't snuggle up with Mom after I return from Maude's place, even if just to fall asleep on the couch together? I also wonder if there will be any penalty if I don't meet Sis on the beach because of going to the café with Molly, ahem, Emma, of course.

Since ThrownAway13 asked about the "main / side girls" opinion, my two cents are that yes, I would like to see some family progress - maybe go on a little island trip for bonding with bathing at a secluded beach somewhere, or having Mom being embarrassed about seeing Allie Grant (whoa, she was cute!) naked in Weeds and having MC console her in The Trucks ( fashion. However, please don't neglect the other cast, plus Marcus' gf.

Also, please don't make the MC turn into a carbon copy of Marcus on the Alpha path. I don't like to disrespect the girls, or go "Wham Bam, Thank you, Ma'am" on them all the time.

Questions: I saw that apparently both Maude and Emma have you at Like = 1 even though you met up with them. Is that on purpose or a bug?

Last edited:

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
Well I have said already what I wanted to say, without having access to the roadmap and such information I can not know it for sure how bad or good balance in development of game is and if they have well planned roadmap to put it right. I do get some vibes of Caroline City though where paths also became very unbalanced even if for very different reasons.

After all it will not be my problem if devs reach the climax of NTR route in about a years time and can think of no new NTR content to add then anymore since all characters are already gang banged by whole city except MC on that path and sold of to be pimped in another city while on alpha path he finally is starting to be holding hands with Mom and Sis at that time and that path needs another year work. (Exaggerating a little for effect:p). It feels though to me that since tjhe past can not be rewritten due to the develop time that would take, devs better have a good look whether they should not rewrite the future parts of the game a bit especially if wanta 50/50 development split from now on.
Still trying to figure this one out, so just to confirm:

[True/False] There is no path where the women (including mom/sis) are sexually active with the MC and having (non-cheating, non-humiliating toward MC) sex with other men at the same time.

Last edited:

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Still trying to figure this one out, so just to confirm:

[True/False] There is no path where the women (including mom/sis) are sexually active with the MC and having (non-cheating, non-humiliating toward MC) sex with other men at the same time.
Not right now. In the next update we are going to implement a new variable called friend points with male characters which will open a sharing route in all three routes. Where mc or rival can share his girls. It will take some time for that because it's long way to go.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Does anyone know how to get this result during the party? I only blacked out in one save and got a handjob in another save
also did anyone get the bj scene with the sis and marcus during this update? my save only stopped at a hj

Last edited:
Reactions: greenp and Luckzor

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018

Just there is a danger that since his heart is more in the NTR path, he will give it to much attention in comparison and will let things happen on that path to early compared to alpha path that will unbalance the game and let his alpha path fans down without it being his intention. (Partly from not fully understanding their needs and wants).

True

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes