Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Maybe the sharing would include James. I wouldn't mind letting him have fun with one of the town bicycle types the MC might encounter. Maybe with Emma after the MC has had some fun with her too and sis. So he can help him have fun with his own sister as well. Like the friend from Sisterly Lust. Though that James' sister was the town bicycle type.
James is definitely the only likable "friend" male character in the game... his worst trait is being creepy towards his sexy sister Emma, but the MC cant judge to harshly given he too wants to bang his relatives.

That said the only girl my MC would be "willing" to share with "him, and only him so far", is Marcus's current girlfriend (Sophie?)... As someone else said, she is the town bicycle, she is not a main LI type... she is a side dish that's already been marinated like crazy by other dicks... you know what I may even be ok with sharing Maude as I find her not that attractive either... the fact that she has a damn "beanie" on her head when everyone else is half naked (showing the temperatures are probably in the 100s) means her hair/head has to reek of cat-piss...

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
James is definitely the only likable "friend" male character in the game... his worst trait is being creepy towards his sexy sister Emma, but the MC cant judge to harshly given he too wants to bang his relatives.

That said the only girl my MC would be "willing" to share with "him, and only him so far", is Marcus's current girlfriend (Sophie?)... As someone else said, she is the town bicycle, she is not a main LI type... she is a side dish that's already been marinated like crazy by other dicks... you know what I may even be ok with sharing Maude as I find her not that attractive either... the fact that she has a damn "beanie" on her head when everyone else is half naked (showing the temperatures are probably in the 100s) means her hair/head has to reek of cat-piss...
I would have to agree

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
sunny solo.jpg

Late Christmas Gifts.

First of all sorry, because of the last update's workload we are unable to work on christmas extra bonus scenes that was planned by us. we told you we will release the bonus scenes after 31st. But now we have no time to work on that. so i thought at least i should share some visuals from the christmas scenes that was planned.

I hope you will like it. if not then the comment section is open for any criticism you want to give or share.
Thank you and have a nice day....

***The X-Mas pics are also below here in rar file***

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
View attachment 504552

Late Christmas Gifts.

First of all sorry, because of the last update's workload we are unable to work on christmas extra bonus scenes that was planned by us. we told you we will release the bonus scenes after 31st. But now we have no time to work on that. so i thought at least i should share some visuals from the christmas scenes that was planned.

I hope you will like it. if not then the comment section is open for any criticism you want to give or share.
Thank you and have a nice day....

***The X-Mas pics are also below here in rar file***
Hmmm very nice

raephoenix

May 6, 2019
Edited on 27.12.2019: is the incest patch for the chapter 2 version 0.1. It including chapter 1 too.Install guide is in the file.Keept in mind the patch must be updatet when a new version is released.The incest patch including chapter 1 too.Please make an backup from the day5.rpy file befor you overwrite this.Here is the post from the bugfix for chapter 2 version 0.1

Edit on 23.08.2019: In the future will be the patch updatet around saturday or sunday after a new version is released
How do you install incest patch on android

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
First of all Happy New Year, even if we are already in it!

When I read threads, sometimes it is really hard to understand some PoV, be they good or bad. Some of the critics are all over the place! Especially since the game is only 50% (tops) finished, there is still a way to go.
Beside this the renders are getting better and better. Still have one of the early versions, the contrast in quality is obvious.

I find the idea to implement "sharing with good friends" very interesting, no matter if you prefer alpha or beta! Something you see not often, where in many games 100% one or the other option are the norm! Looking forward to this.
Equally the "Mom modeling path", which has been trailered as being able to chose how prude, slutty or inbetween the Mom does it, no matter the main path you are on. So mayn options to choose from are rare in most adult games, so I have a lot of hopes for CS.

Hopefully the diplomat path stays open, so you can choose to e.g. pursue your Mom, Sis and Karla in one playthrough, Sis and Emma in the next or Aunt and Bio teacher in the third.

One thing I have to agree a bit with some critics is that there is a lot of way to go on the Mom/Sis routes due to many side characters. And the background story about why the aunt pushed so much to get the family to Hawaii and the other going ons behind the scenes is still very foggy with few hints. This can be an interesting part of the story to lift the secret of why them.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Some answers for alpha route players....

Hello everyone,

Wanted to clear up a few questions about the alpha route after the last update.
Q1: Will we be locked out of content for not picking the right event?
A: No, I wanted to open up more choices on what to do each day. There won’t be any major routes completely blocked bout because you didn’t go on X date.

Q2: Will there be a split alpha route? With just Tracy and Sunny and one with the other girls
A: No, there are no plans for this. It will be one route.

Q3: Will we see more of an advance with Tracy and Sunny?
A: Yes, my only restriction is to keep a decent story pace. So don’t expect super huge jumps towards sunny and tracy scenes but I plan for more focused updates with them.

AwakenMyLove

Nov 15, 2019
This is definitely a pro cuck game. It amazes how quick black guys fuck women in these games, it’s almost laughable. The mom is a easy fuck on the cuck path but the “normal” you have to chase her more. It’s a trap game.

Even when you turn off NTR Marcus is always lingering around like a turd that won’t flush. The mom get fucked and dumped yet goes back to the guy, laughable.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
This is definitely a pro cuck game. It amazes how quick black guys fuck women in these games, it’s almost laughable. The mom is a easy fuck on the cuck path but the “normal” you have to chase her more. It’s a trap game.

Even when you turn off NTR Marcus is always lingering around like a turd that won’t flush. The mom get fucked and dumped yet goes back to the guy, laughable.
I'm pretty sure that somewhere in chapter 1 there was a hint that Tracy was pretty wild when she was younger and that Liza was actually the less promiscuous of the sisters. So I'm thinking that Tracy has a weakness for dick, and if MC wasn't her step-son, she'd have bounced on him already.

Reactions: SanaeS

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm pretty sure that somewhere in chapter 1 there was a hint that Tracy was pretty wild when she was younger and that Liza was actually the less promiscuous of the sisters. So I'm thinking that Tracy has a weakness for dick, and if MC wasn't her step-son, she'd have bounced on him already.
Well you can make MC her son instead of her stepson:)

Reactions: cb and Ahjgfg

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Have you ever thought that MC is her son XD
Well that is no reason for her to go slow though. It can be if the dev wants it to, but basically it is how you set up the character that decides how much of a taboo she feels and how much she wants him in her bed and let us be true, if she does not want MC in her bed he will not get there anyway however much he alpha's up. :ROFLMAO: It is nice to think she would be a nice passive woman with no agency at all that only exists to be seduced by a man, but as a person she would have her own desires and wants she would act upon and unless those coincide with those of MC, he is effed up.

Reactions: Jubz

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019

Some answers for alpha route players....

Hello everyone,

Wanted to clear up a few questions about the alpha route after the last update.
Q1: Will we be locked out of content for not picking the right event?
A: No, I wanted to open up more choices on what to do each day. There won’t be any major routes completely blocked bout because you didn’t go on X date.

Q2: Will there be a split alpha route? With just Tracy and Sunny and one with the other girls
A: No, there are no plans for this. It will be one route.

Q3: Will we see more of an advance with Tracy and Sunny?
A: Yes, my only restriction is to keep a decent story pace. So don’t expect super huge jumps towards sunny and tracy scenes but I plan for more focused updates with them.
Thanks for clarification this was all we ask for more content with the family member right now they fell more like non excisitance. in all updates. eveyone wants more content with sunny and the mom if you chose the mom in this update she even fell a sleep so not much content at all compared if you chose maud instead !!

Last edited:
Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
I play the games.. If I enjoy them I try to give them a plug.. The ones I don't care for so much(really bad grammer/no flow/bad continuity) I don't comment on.. the works speak for themselves. This one I've only finished one run(so far) and enjoyed everything about it. 2 thumbs up.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes