Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Never mind, I just deleted the previous version and re downloaded the new one. Now it works fine, really like what was done to the stats screen.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Culture Shock [Ch. 2 v0.15] [King of lust] (1.56 gb rar pc source)
648 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
668 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Just played in again for the first two days and the stats screen looks good. Will wait until the inc patch is updated again.

What irks me a bit is that they are on their second rework now and still haven't fixed a plethora of early spelling mistakes.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
i don´t know if i should wrote an status for the incest patch or not.I have seen that Endless has post the new version in trhe night for me around it was around 1 am but i was to tired to work on that so i have only deaktived the download link for the patch.I working on the patch at the moment but i can´t say when i will finish that because i must check and change the complete labels what i have in the patch and then i must check if only the sentence or the labels where they was is changed but i don´t think that there is something changed.I hope that i can finish that today but i have only 4 hours today to work on that.If i don´t release the patch today then i can only work and hopefully finish that on wednesday.I hope you guys can understand that but i give my best to finish that today

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Hello can you turn off the NTR if you wanting to if you dont like it ?
no not really however there are three routes alpha,beta and diplomat alpha has no ntr at all but little sexy fun times with the family. Beta has ntr for the most part and diplomat is pick and choose which girl you want

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes