Vickbick

May 23, 2019
could someone list all NTR scenes so far....thanks, also when does the christmas bit pop up

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The game mentions a stat button in the top left corner. Any idea when it shows up?
It's in all the scenes I think? Just checked a few of my saves and it's there is it may be from a certain point in the game?

Nice touch with the new menu I like the music it's a good fit

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
How do I progress the Game after the Movie with Mom? The Game asked me if I saved and then it puts me back to hte MainMenu.

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
I wanted to start this game at the beginning but I cannot find any links to the Chapter 1 incest patch or a walkthrough. Am I just missing it or can comeone tell me where to find it?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I wanted to start this game at the beginning but I cannot find any links to the Chapter 1 incest patch or a walkthrough. Am I just missing it or can comeone tell me where to find it?
download chapter 2.There is the first chapter including.Btw i have written that by the post from the patch

Reactions: DJsona

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
What i don't like about this game is the 2 route system, what was great in a game like Big Brother was the fact that we started with NTR and the goal was to destroy competition and win, it would have been better to merge both routes (alpha and NTR) in this game too, it's also simpler for the dev.
Hard disagree.

As someone who enjoys NTR, why would I play a game like that?

Likewise, reading the posts made by some people who prefer alpha-routes, having unavoidable NTR-scenes is a big no-no.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Hey does anybody know why the chapter 1 for Mac won't work? I downloaded from the mega link and every time I extract the rar file and try to open game is says its unable to open

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
What i don't like about this game is the 2 route system, what was great in a game like Big Brother was the fact that we started with NTR and the goal was to destroy competition and win, it would have been better to merge both routes (alpha and NTR) in this game too, it's also simpler for the dev.
The game is not meant to be linear, the whole point of the story is that you get to choose which route you want the story to follow by having the branching paths.

ahningxue

Apr 16, 2018
Can someone help? In CH2-0.15, I found a game.rar in the game folder, should I unzip it and replace the files?

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Can someone help with this error, please? I just start the game and it pops up
You extract the new version into the old game version folder without delete the older files.So you have double the rpy files now

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes