Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So the game keeps jumping backwards. is there a way to fix it so it's smooth and i don't have to save and load every time?

cowboybebop

May 6, 2017
Culture Shock [Ch. 2 v0.15] [King of lust] (1.56 gb rar pc source)
648 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
668 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

NOTE. In order to restore a newly introduced stats-menu just delete two files - "y_outline.rpy" and "y_outline.rpyc" from the GAME/game/
That is a transparent textbox mod (an older version) which as it seems doesnt work well in this update.
You also need to unrar this attached file (00action_control.rar) into GAME/renpy/common/ and overwritte the old one
Sorry for this mess, and thanks gigan for reporting it!
more than 1 month mega is error

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
That part about entering her "whispering eye" had me laughing. I don't think the dev knows what it means. Watch Role Models dev that's how I learned. Maybe you do though and that's why she says talking like that will make her dry.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Okay, just starting this game for the first time and I'm looking through the walkthrough. I've got a quick question. Is there a route or path that keeps you as an alpha but makes the girls more corrupt AND more slutty or is it an either/or situation? I want them all in my harem, but I want them to be slutty as well. Is this an option? It seems from the walkthrough that to stay an alpha, you have to focus on love and corruption. So, I'm guessing it's a no...
Actually it is possible to stay on something resembling alpha path or better diplomat path and make the girls corrupt and slutty too. For this you have to put down your point allocation during events very carefully. It is of utmost importance that you keep a decent amount of Love points and stay with positive confidence.(need not be high, but positive) Then you need to choose enough slut and corruption points. For this to work, you have to sometimes take the negatives from events with Marcus, but be careful not too often.

Reactions: Soul_less327

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
Is this still the original or is it a sequel? Either way will we finally get some with mom and sis on the Alpha route?

ahningxue

Apr 16, 2018
Can someone help with this there is a file game.rar in the game folder of v0.15, what is it for? Do I need to unzip it?

BlackMage69

Apr 1, 2019
This script error is not alone in causing the game to crash. After perusing the code, it turns out there are quite a few references to nonexistent labels like this error for day 5. You click and the game crashes because it can't find where the click tells it to go. It's things like this that make an old IT pro like me refer to the current group of coders as 'script kiddies'. When you are just dragging and dropping without testing or verifying the program continuity flow and functionality, you end up with what are really stupid newbie errors that should NEVER occur in the first place. It's no wonder the tech world is becoming a true hackers paradise with all these kinds of easily avoidable errors occurring in all sorts of software.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day5.rpy", line 61, in script
    jump day5wakeup
ScriptError: could not find label 'day5wakeupFilter'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump day5wakeup
  File "Culture Shock\CultureShock-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1695, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "Culture Shock\CultureShock-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Culture Shock 1.0
Mon Jan 20 11:19:58 2020

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump day5wakeup

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump day5wakeup
  File "Culture Shock\CultureShock-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1695, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "Culture Shock\CultureShock-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Culture Shock 1.0
Mon Jan 20 11:19:58 2020
Why don´t you play the current version? it including the first chapter too.You must there start a new game

Reactions: jackkane
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes