gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
UncleVT hey buddy, i have 2 questions for you.The first is can you maybe delete from the op the bugfix link because it is for the chapter 1.And the second question is that you maybe delete the spoiler tag where the download links is for the first chapter because in the chapter 2 download it including the first chapter too so this download links makes no sense and confuse a few peoples :)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Apparently the stats button isn't in the compressed fan made version.
this was caused by an mod what Abhai used in the compressed version.He has written that you must delete in the subfolder game y_outline.rpy! and y_outline.rpyc then it should work but It lookes like he fixed that on monday and post the new version.At least there is written that he changed something on monday in his post

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Is there any new content in this patch if I already played C2 v0.1? The changelog just makes it seem like it's mostly updates to the stats, menus, and bug fixes. No new scenes?

aqd

Jul 16, 2017

Liza's date outfit poll?

Leopard print one piece = 29

Red jumpsuit = 6

Black outfit = 31

***Vote count is as of 6 PM EST (1/21/20)***
None of the above? Black one is okay, but it's hotter to keep the sexy/slutty underneath the dress. Wear the lingerie under a nicely tailored dress that fits well and just hint that it's there or give a little flash. Then it's a nice surprise during the following scene when the dress comes off that she's been wearing it the whole time.

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
is there anyway so mom do not work for Weiko? or
somehow oneway or another weiko become mom's panty chaser?

if not, at least in the latest version!
is there any scene where weiko fail to influence mom? or
a scene where i intervene weiko when he try to influence mom?

just to give my glass heart a calm beat.....

i love the cg?image? i don't know what it call.
but the script? dialogue? text? they have enough punctuation error(?like your and you'r) double wording(?have have eat, have eat have with)

thanks anyway, greatwork
playing old version ch.1 1.0

the latest version, there is no more sister privacy scene?

Last edited:

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
is there anyway so mom do not work for Weiko? or
somehow oneway or another weiko become mom's panty chaser?

if not, at least in the latest version!
is there any scene where weiko fail to influence mom? or
a scene where i intervene weiko when he try to influence mom?

just to give my glass heart a calm beat.....

i love the cg?image? i don't know what it call.
but the script? dialogue? text? they have enough punctuation error(?like your and you'r) double wording(?have have eat, have eat have with)

thanks anyway, greatwork
playing old version ch.1 1.0

the latest version, there is no more sister privacy scene?
In alpha route there is nothing going on between tracy and weiku but in beta route there is some tension going on between them that mc is not aware of. And about sister privacy scene it has been removed because that scene does not make sense in that time of the day.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I don't understand my saves work or is that I have to replay now, so my will work in the next update?

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
hey guys i've started the game and i would like to know if its possible to be an alpha and make our girls slutty ??

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
hey guys i've started the game and i would like to know if its possible to be an alpha and make our girls slutty ??
Yesno, on pure alpha route this is not possible, you try to keep/win all girls for yourself. It is not implemented at this point, but some sharing could be possible in later builds.
For being something of a alpha and have slutty girls, you need to go on the diplomat route or the "Stag" beta route. In Diplomat you choose up to 3 girls you pursue and what happens to the others does not intererst you much. The "Stag" Beta likes his girls slutty, for this route you need to make beta decisions, but alpha too. It is not easy, but you need not only corruption and slut points, but you need to keep your confidence points as high as you can under the circumstances (still positive confi points, need not be high, but positive) and a decent amount of love/like points with your special girls. Not easy, but can be done.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes