berny

Jun 8, 2017
So I just played the game for the first time and just took the answers that felt right and ended up playing the alpha path. So far so good. The story developed like I thought it would, so I'm pretty content with this path.

Still, I kind of had the feeling while playing that the main focus of the game is the NTR or beta path, and reading through the thread confirmed this, so I'm gonna start a second playthrough and do the beta path. However, before I do, I wanted to ask if somebody would be so kind to explain to me, what kind of NTR you can expect or better said, how the different stats of the girls (corruption, slut, love) and your own stats affect the scenes, since I read that the beta path is kind of nuanced. Just a general overview. For example, I checked the picture folder and noticed that the bj scene with the sister at the beach has different outcomes.

Thanks in advance. :)

Last edited:

Da!si

Feb 19, 2018
Can't start this version...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'C:\\Users\\WKP\\Documents\\Projects\\CultureShock/game/christmasdream.rpy', 1553087797, 1) is defined twice, at game/DayCode/christmasdream.rpy:2 and game/christmasdream.rpy:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "H:\Movies\xG\CSockx\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "H:\Movies\xG\CSockx\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "H:\Movies\xG\CSockx\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "H:\Movies\xG\CSockx\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "H:\Movies\xG\CSockx\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 456, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "H:\Movies\xG\CSockx\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 439, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'C:\\Users\\WKP\\Documents\\Projects\\CultureShock/game/christmasdream.rpy', 1553087797, 1) is defined twice, at game/DayCode/christmasdream.rpy:2 and game/christmasdream.rpy:2.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Sun Feb 02 07:59:26 2020

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
While running game code:
could it be that you overwrite the files from the older version instead delete them? i ask because the script folder has changed and this error means that you have two script files with the same name

Da!si

Feb 19, 2018
could it be that you overwrite the files from the older version instead delete them? i ask because the script folder has changed and this error means that you have two script files with the same name
Thx, me stupid. Usually works great though.
I'll dl and try it again...

brenosva

Dec 8, 2018
Culture Shock [Ch. 2 v0.15] [King of lust] (1.56 gb rar pc source)
648 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
668 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
zippyshasre please

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Is the game still doing this weird interpretation of alpha/beta etc and how far along are things with the good ol NOT his mom character?

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
dggdf.png

hello everyone,
I have a big plan coming next month and the plan is to buy that above beast RTX 2080ti graphic card. Right now i am using GTX 1070ti this card is good but has many limitation.
If i am able to buy RTX 2080ti i can increase many thing in the render department like
1) I will be able to render more than 2 or 3 people together instead of rendering one by one and than photoshop it.
2) I can render a max 250 images in the current card so i can increase my render speed by very much if i buy it. so fast update release.
3) I will be able to double my image quality with using hd textures on the characters and the props.
4) The main thing is i will be able to add hd male and female genital in the game for the hardcore scenes.

YOUR HELP
The price of that graphic card is around 1400-1500$ in my country. i have saved 60% money for the graphic card from my saving. so i need the rest 40% help from you guys.
So donate any amount you want even 1$ will also benefit for the card. i have a special offer, After this post if any one donating more than 15$ i will give them a special reward. The reward will be 1 custom render, they will request me scene of there choice with any characters from the game i will then make it and send them personally.
I Hope we make it the 40% till the next month. thanking you in advance and have a nice day
King

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes