Felipe10

Apr 12, 2019
Hi, guys. In one of the earlier version i've played in the day 1 or 2 (at the party at Marcus'home) i obtained a scene where Sophie was mad with Marcus for have kissed the MC's sister and then they go upstairs and have sex, while mc and his siter spy on them. I made it by random choise, so i can't find a combination to have that scene another time. Anyone knows how?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hi, guys. In one of the earlier version i've played in the day 1 or 2 (at the party at Marcus'home) i obtained a scene where Sophie was mad with Marcus for have kissed the MC's sister and then they go upstairs and have sex, while mc and his siter spy on them. I made it by random choise, so i can't find a combination to have that scene another time. Anyone knows how?
This scene didn´t exist anymore.The party was changed i think in the version 0.80 from the first chapter

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
This scene didn´t exist anymore.The party was changed i think in the version 0.80 from the first chapter
Does bj scene with Karla on beta path still exist? because I replayed as was recommended and could not get it again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: greenp

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Does bj scene with Karla on beta path still exist? because I replayed as was recommended and could not get it again.
i didn´t play the beta route so i have no idea but you could check the images.You didn´t need extract they

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the lack of a status update over this month. The team has been very busy lately. The writing is complete and the renders for the first day are done. It’s a big day so it took a while to get done. The second day is smaller and is about 45% complete. Too speed up the progress there won't me any explicit and ntr image releasing this week. therefore If all goes well we should have everything ready to push out the first week of March.
Thank you for your patience and continued support.

rev33

Jun 6, 2017
I think mom's date ntr scene is one of hottest ntr that I've ever seen
From the moment she came home in the early morning (with a little hint here and there) to the moment when she told it to aunt with all of the details is just... wow
I really hope the upcoming sis x marcus date ntr scene will go to into full details instead of just seeing some part of it

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Absolutely - Marcus gets all the gals. Have you seen the size of his.... well you should play and find out :)
I already played, but I didn’t see the scene where he catches the nerdy sister of the other friend of the MC. How do you get that scene?

Last edited by a moderator:

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I already played, but I didn’t see the scene where he catches the nerdy sister of the other friend of the MC. How do you get that scene?
It has not happened yet. What DarkKaiba666 means is that as the game is developed more, if you are on the Beta path Marcus will eventually get all the girls.

Reactions: Madarahyuuga
3.30 star(s) 79 Votes