Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Hardwork done

Hello everyone!
Hope you are all doing well.
The next update should be out soon. The renders are done and we just have coding and some final clean up work to do. Anticipate early or late next week for sure. Sorry we are running 1 week delay on the update and I hope that will go for good.
thank you for your continued support. We hope you enjoy the coming update!

About the card
I am still 150$ less to reach 1400$ but that's ok remaining money I will borrow from someone. So the card is on and I will get it in couple of days. Stay tuned I will notify when I have the card installed on pc.

Thank you all again....

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017
Screenshot (679).png

Got it !!!!! hurrah.....

Bought the card today.... thanks everyone who had offered extra donation last month. so now as promise the peoples who has donated more thank 15$ last month can message me in private and request me 1 custom render of their choice.

QZ3zIko.jpg

Now with the new card i can perform many things that was limited for me and also you guys can expect future updates takes less time in development. so thank you everyone for your contribution.
have a nice day....

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
In day 15 you will have a choice of going beach with tracy or rejecting the offer. if you reject then you will go to karla house and the spy event will happen
Went shopping with Tracy after no option to choose to go or not to go to the beach.. I automatically went with her to the beach.. mmm. Did I miss something?

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Went shopping with Tracy after no option to choose to go or not to go to the beach.. I automatically went with her to the beach.. mmm. Did I miss something?
send me the screen shot personally of no options to choose in the shopping event with tracy

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
send me the screen shot personally of no options to choose in the shopping event with tracy
I will look as well, as I also had no choice. You finish shopping, Tracy mentions that the sun is almost down and you say no problem, lets get there or something to that effect. There is no choices presented. Can you tell me what dialogue comes before the choice is supposed to show up?

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Tracy "Well we are all set! Thanks again for spending time with me today [mc]."
Tracy "Do you want to head to the beach or do you have other plans?"

after this dialogues "spy on karla" and "go to the beach with tracy" options comes

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
before here someone ask about the incest patch update after the new version is posted.I can maybe update that on friday,saturday or on sunday.I have this week a mix between early and late shift from my work and i have no time to update that on other days.And a other problem is that a other game has since today become an update and i must work on that first.But the good think there is that someone helps me there with the patch so i must maybe only check there if i need the complete script file in the zip file or only change the patch file only.Anyway i try fast as possible to update then this game here when i have time.I hope you guys can understand that

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017

Culture shock chapter 2 v0.2

Hello everyone finally after 2 weeks delay I am presenting you chapter 2 v0.2.

PC:-

Mac:-

Change log
500+ new renders
12 new animations
1 new character "Triss"( patreon exclusive character)
Day16 Spy on Karla event fixed

Important notice
If you have not played the last update v0.15 then the new update won't show some events properly.

Every one stay safe from this Corona outbreak don't go out if not necessary. enjoy the update. Thanking you have a nice day.
King

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017

Walkthrough for chapter 2 v0.2

This walkthrough is important for this update if you don't want to miss any scenes.

***Below is the walkthrough that i personally converted to PDF format, as i like it better compared to Word***

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes