Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
What's new on this update yall?
Mostly Liza content, but some good scenes with animations on both NTR and Alpha side, tbh Alpha got more content this update (more scenes with Liza as she kicks you out of the room during beta)

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
anybody got a save from beginning of this update. all of my previous saves dont work and really cbf playing the entire thing again especially when some of the animations lags the game and sometimes crashes it for me.

oysterkeeper

Oct 6, 2019
@

i think you are right mc choose to go coffee shop in day16 than later day19 dinner event shows. that's a major bug we will put a bugfix in couple of hours
Awesome, was kind of a shock seeing that she was dating Marcus when I had been actively focusing on not letting that happen.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
ok checked out the game there are variables that have changed in the last update so things will not proc properly unless you play from day 1 some variables were not in and others added amd of amypme asks there is two paths one avoiding ntr and one going harem the updates seem alternate content per path

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Mostly Liza content, but some good scenes with animations on both NTR and Alpha side, tbh Alpha got more content this update (more scenes with Liza as she kicks you out of the room during beta)
Niiiiice.. I dont mind ntr on games I usually play both ways.. mmmm so alpha for the win in this update huh? Time to shag the aunt real haaard.. eheheh

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Edited on 27.12.2019: here is the incest patch for the chapter 2 version 0.15.Install guide is in the file.Keept in mind the patch must be updatet when a new version is released.

Edit on 23.08.2019: In the future will be the patch updatet around saturday or sunday after a new version is released
Edit 19.1.2020: You only need to download chapter 2 because it including chapter 1 too
Edit 19.03.2020: Please read this when the version 0.2 is released here.
Could you please post the incest patch for final version of Chapter 1?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So, did I get this right? If I have a save from the end of C1 of Season 2 I can proceed as normal, or do I have to play C1 again?

Griswold

May 24, 2019
Tank you so much for the update! I love to play and go the different ways with the aunt. She is so fucking hot in chapter 2!!!
Guys, I recommend playing aunt two times. One time with low and one time with high self esteem and confidence. Enjoy!

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I don't get it. Ch. 2 v0.15 was just bug fixes...No need to download.

But now the new update is saying if I haven't played this, new events won't play properly....So how do I....ensure they play properly?

Reactions: mknight692

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
I don't get it. Ch. 2 v0.15 was just bug fixes...No need to download.

But now the new update is saying if I haven't played this, new events won't play properly....So how do I....ensure they play properly?
chapter 2v 0.15 was never a only bugfix update. it was must playable update and this was already mention when that version was release that old saves won't work for v0.2 if you don't play from start

Reactions: ravven_7

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
The walkthrough talks about Barbara and a photoshoot, I never get there, the game ends after the yoge session with Tracy. Any idea why is that?

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes