King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
The walkthrough talks about Barbara and a photoshoot, I never get there, the game ends after the yoge session with Tracy. Any idea why is that?
earlier in the game if you encourage tracy to go for modeling job then only you will have the talk with barbara event

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
During the party on day 3 (the truth or dare game), how do I get the scene in which Sophie take care of both MC's and Marcus dicks?
It always end up the same way for me, either I wake up with the sister's face as you imagine (low confidence), or Sophie gives a handjob only to MC while Marcus passed out (high confidence).
I feel like I'm missing the best scene, Sophie is so hot.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Yeah this game needs walkthrough mod and path chosing NTR or ALL Girls are MINE :cool: (y) PATH
Mc need haircut ;)
kinda im sad had sex only with 3 girls not with Other blondes in home :cool: Got plenty of love corruption though (y)
Hope next update comes big with allot of sex scenes :)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Very nice update! Great renders, esp. if you followed the game from the beginning. The early ones were already good, but now it is a step up. The story moves forward as well and there is something foul in the state of Denmark, eh, Hawaii. Liza´s business might be legal, but is still somewhat shady in the best case. Since it was Liza who pushed and paid for the move it will be interesting to see how the story goes on.

Griswold

May 24, 2019
In the beginning you meet a hot neighbour called Elena. I never met her again. Is there a way to see her again?

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
So I never knew that George Hamilton had a giant black cock, that's crazy. :WutFace:

Question for those who have played the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tan guy is a Mix I believe......and Mom had Marcus,as well as aunt screwing anything. Stupid kid did`nt confront them in classroom,when he could. and not say anything to sis ....I guess she`ll find out.,New girl will probably be his next quest ,since he`s the tyrone type.

M'95

May 17, 2019
Since I am not getting an answer from the allmighty king, does anyone have the 0.15 update?

from OP:
Important notice
If you have not played the last update v0.15 then the new update won't show some events properly.

Seems kinda strange to me to make the 0.15 version necesary to play this version, but not have any links to it.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Since I am not getting an answer from the allmighty king, does anyone have the 0.15 update?

from OP:
Important notice
If you have not played the last update v0.15 then the new update won't show some events properly.

Seems kinda strange to me to make the 0.15 version necesary to play this version, but not have any links to it.
There have been changes to the variables since 0.15. You do not need 0.15, but you have to start a new game in 0.20 and play through it (normal or speedy) and then anything is alright. Alternatively you need a save from a 0.15 playthrough.

M'95

May 17, 2019
There have been changes to the variables since 0.15. You do not need 0.15, but you have to start a new game in 0.20 and play through it (normal or speedy) and then anything is alright. Alternatively you need a save from a 0.15 playthrough.
aha, alright thats no problem, I dont mind playing from the beginning again, thanks for explaining

Sunflare

May 23, 2017
RoadWulf said:
Ok I figured something out. Does the Sunny dinner happen if you didn't go to the beach with her? Because every other choice up to then was the Alpha path with her, but I went to the Coffee Shop with Emma on one save and after that suddenly she's dating Marcus like it's the Beta path. If it's true, that does feel kinda cheap that everything is turned on it's head by one choice. Though I did see that no points are awarded with Emma in the alternate path, it was still a nice scene with her.

Also my saves were from the previous update.
if marcus is dating sunny then only dinner with sunny event will happen. did you played from the start the last update. start means from day1

I played from start on V0.2 and Sunny dinner scene appeared when she tells about dating Marcus on Alpha route. I just didn t go to beach with her. No yoga scene with Tracy either

Griswold

May 24, 2019
So Alpha-route means always choose the way high confidence and Beta-Route low confidence, right?
Which impact has love? Is their an impact?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The new girl Triss seems like fun can't wait to see more from her. Enjoyed the scenes with the new and improved Liza she looked great. Interesting scenes with our teachers I wonder if Marcus Dad is somehow blackmailing Dr Rai to keep her silence.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: D Dog

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So Alpha-route means always choose the way high confidence and Beta-Route low confidence, right?
Which impact has love? Is their an impact?
There is impact, esp. if you are on a diplomat playthrough, where you choose just a couple of girls. For NTR you need high slut and corruption scores, but that is only part of the equation. For sharing later on in alpha, diplo or happy voyeur routes you need a sizeable slut and corruption score as well, but high love as well.
and if you are on happy voyeur or diplo routes you have to finetune your confidence score particularly.

Reactions: Griswold

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Bug fixes and android version of chapter 2 v0.2

bugfix:-

android version :

copy and replace the day18 and day19 rpy files in daycode folder in game

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes