RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok so this update is full of bugs.

I'm on the Alpha path and Sunny is talking about Dating Marcus for some reason.
I was also on the Beta path for Karla for some reason.

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Ok so this update is full of bugs.

I'm on the Alpha path and Sunny is talking about Dating Marcus for some reason.
I was also on the Beta path for Karla for some reason.
old saves won't work properly. i already told in this update info if you have not played last update from the start then you will have incorrect events in the update. use saves from last update in this v0.2

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
old saves won't work properly. i already told in this update info if you have not played last update from the start then you will have incorrect events in the update. use saves from last update in this v0.2
Ok I figured something out. Does the Sunny dinner happen if you didn't go to the beach with her? Because every other choice up to then was the Alpha path with her, but I went to the Coffee Shop with Emma on one save and after that suddenly she's dating Marcus like it's the Beta path. If it's true, that does feel kinda cheap that everything is turned on it's head by one choice. Though I did see that no points are awarded with Emma in the alternate path, it was still a nice scene with her.

Also my saves were from the previous update.

Krieg

Mar 25, 2017
Is there are a full walkthrough and not just for 0.2, because i had 2 playtroughts and both a messed up, not getting scenes that are writen in walkthrough.

Reactions: Koulo077

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Ok I figured something out. Does the Sunny dinner happen if you didn't go to the beach with her? Because every other choice up to then was the Alpha path with her, but I went to the Coffee Shop with Emma on one save and after that suddenly she's dating Marcus like it's the Beta path. If it's true, that does feel kinda cheap that everything is turned on it's head by one choice. Though I did see that no points are awarded with Emma in the alternate path, it was still a nice scene with her.

if marcus is dating sunny then only dinner with sunny event will happen. did you played from the start the last update. start means from day1

M'95

May 17, 2019
ok so where is the DL link for last update then?

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Just wondering, the party in Marcus house, there is a way to stay awake and see what happen with your sister? Because everytime I pass out and wake up seeing her covered in cum, that scene looks interesting, would be a shame if there aren't renders for that.

Last edited:

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
@

i think you are right mc choose to go coffee shop in day16 than later day19 dinner event shows. that's a major bug we will put a bugfix in couple of hours

Reactions: armion82

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
This is ntr forcused game. The ntr is avoidable but the most of the stuff in the game is ntr. With small amount of content available in alpha path. The game is about 75% on ntr route and 25% on alpha route. You can try if you want but you may be disappointed.
Misleading info. Usually I want ntr first but I played the Alpha path and it is more satisfying compare to ntr, ntr route is disappointing that's why I will now prefer the alpha more than ntr

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes