DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
ohh... well said, 100% correct what a great prediction keep it up ;)
Well sarcasm is all we have since you guys dont want to tell or dont know where this game is heading..if you do please do tell us something like ''in x updates the mc will finally get a chance to get intimate with his mom and/or sis'' untill then all we can do is be smartasses and post comments like this

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Well sarcasm is all we have since you guys dont want to tell or dont know where this game is heading..if you do please do tell us something like ''in x updates the mc will finally get a chance to get intimate with his mom and/or sis'' untill then all we can do is be smartasses and post comments like this
We'd know already if there was no writer change, so ye, dont think these kind of jokes are appreciated :(

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
We'd know already if there was no writer change, so ye, dont think these kind of jokes are appreciated :(
It wasnt a joke but you know what else might not be appreciated and considered as a joke : the ''alpha''path! but you wouldnt know that since you dont care about it,you have everything you want in the ntr path but have you stopped to think about the other half of the players since this was supposed to be a half and half content for both routes? ofc you didnt

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't think it's sarcasm or being a smartass on your part anymore.

Nearly every time I see you post it's to whine about something.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
It wasnt a joke but you know what else might not be appreciated and considered as a joke : the ''alpha''path! but you wouldnt know that since you dont care about it,you have everything you want in the ntr path but have you stopped to think about the other half of the players since this was supposed to be a half and half content for both routes? ofc you didnt
I may not care about it as much, but that sure is a biased opinion, go play the latest update, you get as much alpha stuff as NTR route, same with previous updates, if you cannot see it then well...

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
he has every right to whine/criticized about this game tho ,alpha path is a joke!
Let's see you go to your mom's room and seduce her in 20 days duh, suppose people are upset over how slow is mom and sunny's content getting progressed, so far you can only get women that are further away from your closest family, which is understandable completely.

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
Beggars can't be choosers

Reactions: Shirafune

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Let's see you go to your mom's room and seduce her in 20 days duh, suppose people are upset over how slow is mom and sunny's content getting progressed, so far you can only get women that are further away from your closest family, which is understandable completely.
Its always the same excuse with the incest path blah blah blah that's the ''realistic'' path and it takes time to develop..WRONG dude,if the dev or writer knew what they were doing they would have delivered the same amount of content for both sides but again you cant see that and only see us whining cause you have fap material but what if the roles were reveresed? and you came here every update only to be dissapointed and lied to that things will eventually be fair for both sides?

jjb999

May 13, 2018
Avoided the Maude route but then it just forces me into her path at a certain point. Replayed from the beginning and it just suddenly jumps to her picking me up in her car. No fix for this?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Okay, so I did a preliminary playthrough while I wait for the inc patch. Strangely enough, when I loaded my "End of II/1" save game to start C2 I was ported back to the study session with Maude to replay the quiz and sex scene, but watching the movie with Mommy Dearest afterwards was skipped.

Speaking of the new update, there were some setups in there, the sabotage of Marcus continued (although I was careful to not get his points into negatives yet), we got Auntie even though I'm slightly worried about that power thing and what it may entail in the long run. I keep repeating myself here, but I don't want to become a "second Marcus" but rather treat "my" ladies with love and respect instead of "abusing by not appreciating" them.

Other things of note:
- Karla had a nice, more realistic wobble animation during her class (like we know from the "Baywatch runs") and I'd like to see that applied more during sex scenes.
- Looks like you can make up an opportunity with Molly, ahem, Emma if you didn't take her side in the previous chapter.
- Triss is not in the cast overview yet even though I now have 2 points with her.
- We really have to get James laid. How Triss brushed him off was kinda painful to watch. Maybe at some point he could bring his sister along for a double date and foursome?
- No interaction with Sunny! :eek:
- While I'm not that into her I'd still like to keep Priya Rai ;) safe.

Anything said above is good for the alpha path, I don't care about the beta one and which scenes I may miss there.

Reactions: johnelros
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes