NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
It would be great to add a disclaimer in the OP that chapter 1 is included in chapter 2, or better yet remove the chapter 1 links since it's not needed to play it first. Even worse, I played chapter 1 first and now I have to replay from the start in chapter 2 because you can't use the saves from chapter 1 :(

johnw713

Jun 4, 2017
It won't let me play chapter two I have even replayed through chapter 1 to get there but it won't. When it asked me if I saved no matter the answer it just takes me to the main menu can anyone help? I'm on mac btw

Xilionlol

Oct 11, 2019
What about incest patch for ep.1? I wanna start to play this game from ch.1 and that's only reason why i am asking for patch. Thx in advance

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018

Liza's date outfit poll?

Leopard print one piece = 29

Red jumpsuit = 6

Black outfit = 31

***Vote count is as of 6 PM EST (1/21/20)***
Oh yeah black outfit has my vote.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
spreading the love that was going to the tyrant,love this game.even better is the fact King of Lust interacts here so 5$ comming to you now-willing to increase on future releases :love: :love: (y)

Reactions: King of Lust

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
is there any explaination about the

confidence what it do if my confidence high? will every woman ask my permission before do something?

love - will they never leave me because i shower them so many love?

slut - if this high, they become my pet with only 1 love and 1 confidence?

corruption - if this high, love high, will i still get cucked? or this only change how kinky they are in bed?

thanks

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
is there any explaination about the

confidence what it do if my confidence high? will every woman ask my permission before do something?

love - will they never leave me because i shower them so many love?

slut - if this high, they become my pet with only 1 love and 1 confidence?

corruption - if this high, love high, will i still get cucked? or this only change how kinky they are in bed?

thanks
What I understand the one to watch out for is the slut stat. If your confidence is low as well as love, but your slut is high welcome to NTR. As for the other stats I will leave that up to others to answer.

Reactions: Oozora

DexterLabs

Oct 10, 2018
Edited on 27.12.2019: is the incest patch for the chapter 2 version 0.15.Install guide is in the file.Keept in mind the patch must be updatet when a new version is released.

Edit on 23.08.2019: In the future will be the patch updatet around saturday or sunday after a new version is released
Edit 19.1.2020: You only need to download chapter 2 because it including chapter 1 too
If I want to play chapter 1, is this patch going to work? or there is some other.

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
is there any guide for getting the scene? i try and try can not get a single scene mom get fucked but the picture there inside the image. and at the first party there is images sister give double bj but there is only sister uncuncious with cum in the story.

i follow the walkthrough still didn't get the scene.
thanks though but the walkthrough outdated. there are so many different choice and many choice available in the game but not in walkthrough

someone help a guide , or save file for sex scene ch. 1

thanks

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
i download and played chapter 1. now i downloaded chapter 2 and they are the same !! what's going on ?!

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes