Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi gigan !

It seems the problem with the I-patch and the stat-button in 2.015 is back. I put in the patch and there is no stat-button to find on screen. Or is it a problem with the compressed version again?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Must be the compressed version. There is no stats button in that version with the patch in it.
strange.What i know is that in the compress versions the pictures are changed but not the script files.I have the normal version

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
strange.What i know is that in the compress versions the pictures are changed but not the script files.I have the normal version
It is definitely the compressed version. I installed the full version, patched it and the stats-button is here.

so nothin?
Well, we got music, some upgraded graphics and if you play from the start you see that the point allocations have slightly changed. The game plays smoother, looking forward to new events in the next update. Besides the new Stats-site is very nice!

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
It is definitely the compressed version. I installed the full version, patched it and the stats-button is here.
yes it is the compress version what have this.I have extra for you download that and i don´t become that too

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Abhai there is something wrong with your compressed version.You don´t become the stats button after you give the step-sister her name like the original version.I attach you an screenshot from the normal version.

Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Abhai there is something wrong with your compressed version.You don´t become the stats button after you give the step-sister her name like the original version.I attach you an screenshot from the normal version.
Thank you, I checked it, and it seems to be related with older? version of transparent textbox mod i put there.
In order to restore that lost stats-menu just delete "y_outline.rpy! and "y_outline.rpyc".
Its late to check script in the mod tonight, maybe if I have time gonna check the code tomorrow.
Thanks for reporting it (y)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well, played a bit more of the new version and there IS new or different stuff in the game! e.g. I had quite an interesting morning with Aunt Liza on Diplomat and EVEN Beta path with only 2 Confi points! Interesting how it will be on Alpha and have to try other choices.
P.S. It seems the Love/Like points have now higher impact, changing stuff if you have enough points, which I find great. In the Beta playthrough I had many LP with Liza, so I got something despite rather low confidence.. Negative confidence or few like points still cancel out some options. In diplomat I had another slightly different version. Very good. The game gets better and better.

Last edited:

HUP123

Jun 5, 2017
question - what content is there? NTR path do the girls get fucked yet? non NTR path can you fuck sister and mother yet? or is it just early stage or corruption/seduction?

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
question - what content is there? NTR path do the girls get fucked yet? non NTR path can you fuck sister and mother yet? or is it just early stage or corruption/seduction?
Why dont you just play the game like the rest of us?????

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Pretty sure the girls get fucked on the NTR path.

I know the Mom doesn't get fucked on the non-NTR path.

Reactions: omocik

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Okay, just starting this game for the first time and I'm looking through the walkthrough. I've got a quick question. Is there a route or path that keeps you as an alpha but makes the girls more corrupt AND more slutty or is it an either/or situation? I want them all in my harem, but I want them to be slutty as well. Is this an option? It seems from the walkthrough that to stay an alpha, you have to focus on love and corruption. So, I'm guessing it's a no...

Apr 5, 2018
Wait the game is split into separate parts? WHY KING OF LUST? Ugh, now I gotta remember if I beat all of chapter 1, or does it even matter since our saves arent used in chapter 2?

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes