Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
So now isn't the mom the only character in the family with inconsistency problems between paths, being a slut in the beta path in only a few days while she is a "prude" in the "alpha" path. But now we have the sister who is fucking Marcus in the beta path while doing shit in the "alpha" path with the MC, besides wasn't she in the "maybe if he gets lucky we can do something phase" with Marcus in the last update of the beta path or something, but now they are fucking like rabbits? Talk about being fast.

Sigh, it seems I will need to return when this game goes to chapter 3(a year or two, if the game last), maybe in that chapter the MC finally is an "alpha" and is fucking his family members and all the girls around him, like Marcus do easily. A pity since the writer says that the MC is an "alpha" in chapter 2, chapter 1 was he becoming one, but still don't act like an alpha, hell he isn't even aiming for the girlfriend of Marcus or his mother, but shh "alpha" path is the MC being an alpha because he fucks one or two side characters, wow. Maybe it would have been better if the alpha path was you playing as Marcus instead of the MC, that way the MC would act like an alpha and actually fuck multiple woman...

I just hope that this game doesn't become abandonned before the MC has sex with the family members (mom and sis) or that when they finally deliver an actuall sex scene with the MC and his mother and sister, it doesn't stay in that and they make more than one sex scene, because at the speed they are going with them, by the time they fuck it will be the end of the game...

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So this game is like hardcore ntr and not worth to try if i am more into incest vanilla staff right?
No, even if some users with axes to grind will tell you that. While the MC on alpha has still a way to go until he gets his Mom and Sis, he already has Maude and Karla, his P.E. teacher, with some threesome in the future.
and there is the diplomat path, where the MC picks up to 3 girls, more is not possible due to points needed, and pursues them to the exclusion of the others.

Reactions: Danyboy

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
No, even if some users with axes to grind will tell you that. While the MC on alpha has still a way to go until he gets his Mom and Sis, he already has Maude and Karla, his P.E. teacher, with some threesome in the future.
and there is the diplomat path, where the MC picks up to 3 girls, more is not possible due to points needed, and pursues them to the exclusion of the others.
Did you even read what he asked? He said that he is into incest vanilla stuff, and right now the only sex scenes involving the mother and sister are in the NTR path. So for someone wanting to play the game just for the incest this game is a big NO at the moment.

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
So this game is like hardcore ntr and not worth to try if i am more into incest vanilla staff right?
Yep, almost not progresion with the mother and sister of the MC in the "alpha" path. They obly have sex scenes with other guys, not the MC in the beta path. So if you are here for the incest, better play other game, because it seems that we have to wait a long long time before we get incest scenes with the MC,mom or/and sis in the "alpha" path.

magus448

May 22, 2018
So now isn't the mom the only character in the family with inconsistency problems between paths, being a slut in the beta path in only a few days while she is a "prude" in the "alpha" path. But now we have the sister who is fucking Marcus in the beta path while doing shit in the "alpha" path with the MC, besides wasn't she in the "maybe if he gets lucky we can do something phase" with Marcus in the last update of the beta path or something, but now they are fucking like rabbits? Talk about being fast.

Sigh, it seems I will need to return when this game goes to chapter 3(a year or two, if the game last), maybe in that chapter the MC finally is an "alpha" and is fucking his family members and all the girls around him, like Marcus do easily. A pity since the writer says that the MC is an "alpha" in chapter 2, chapter 1 was he becoming one, but still don't act like an alpha, hell he isn't even aiming for the girlfriend of Marcus or his mother, but shh "alpha" path is the MC being an alpha because he fucks one or two side characters, wow. Maybe it would have been better if the alpha path was you playing as Marcus instead of the MC, that way the MC would act like an alpha and actually fuck multiple woman...

I just hope that this game doesn't become abandonned before the MC has sex with the family members (mom and sis) or that when they finally deliver an actuall sex scene with the MC and his mother and sister, it doesn't stay in that and they make more than one sex scene, because at the speed they are going with them, by the time they fuck it will be the end of the game...
Mom and sis will have banged the whole island by the end in beta. While in alpha when the MC finally gets to them, it will be them leaving a note saying they are naked in his room. Then when he gets to the door it will say the end thanks for playing.

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
Mom and sis will have banged the whole island by the end in beta. While in alpha when the MC finally gets to them, it will be them leaving a note saying they are naked in his room. Then when he gets to the door it will say the end thanks for playing.
Yeah I can totally see that happening, they keep delaying the content with the mom and sister in the alpha path, because incest isn't "realistic" and "it takes time", but it seems that it only applies to the mom and sis, the aunt must be a totally different creature, can't be human according to devs, since to them incest = 23154654758514785 updates before something happening, so the aunt must be an alien or something. Meanwhile in the beta they are taking cocks like a pro since mostly the beginning because reasons and in the alpha "oh no I can do shit with the MC because I must become a nun".

Almost two years since the game started and they still can't find a way to make the incest happen, but well seeing as they can't even find a way to make the MC an "alpha" in the "alpha" path, I guess I must be weird.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Yup marcus gets the sis and the mc gets some side piece well seems normal for this game don't get me wrong and i have played all three paths but i originally came to this game for the incest

Reactions: armion82

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
This game is an example where it started as a cohesive story but you can tell it was never planned out properly.
It unfortunately had kind of gone off or should I say more firmly on rails since being reworked, it's a shame. It's gone from what seemed to be a game with a competition between the MC and Marcus to just two separate routes. I think King of Lust might've realized the original aspirations were too lofty and made it much more simple after reworking the earlier parts of it.

Yeah I can totally see that happening, they keep delaying the content with the mom and sister in the alpha path, because incest isn't "realistic" and "it takes time", but it seems that it only applies to the mom and sis, the aunt must be a totally different creature, can't be human according to devs, since to them incest = 23154654758514785 updates before something happening, so the aunt must be an alien or something. Meanwhile in the beta they are taking cocks like a pro since mostly the beginning because reasons and in the alpha "oh no I can do shit with the MC because I must become a nun".

Almost two years since the game started and they still can't find a way to make the incest happen, but well seeing as they can't even find a way to make the MC an "alpha" in the "alpha" path, I guess I must be weird.
The MC's "mom" and "sister" are steps so no blood relation but still understandable to have some hang ups, the "aunt" not having have any works fine. That said, the "alpha" path has become less that and more a "love" path which sucks. It should've been competition between the MC and Marcus, Marcus's father (who has disappeared) and maybe some random guys at from having too high Slut points instead of whatever this is.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I am very happy with this update super hot. Only problem my alpha save did not load up again, yet other saves were okay. Sunny being slutty is amazing.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes