LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I haven't played this game since about 3 update I was waiting untill it had more content it sounded like a bloody good game even to a Non NTR player like me.
Idea being you get NTR'd if you pick the wrong choice or Action but if you pick right you not only cockblock the male NPC but pinch their girls.
now I dislike NTR but I love a challenge so I was more than willing to risk it.
I guess some would say I'm a Netori Fan but I would say its more than that i'm a reverse Netorare Fan.
I dont wonna just steal the Bullys girl I wonna make his life a living hell I wonna cockblock him at every turn I want to humiliate him infront of the girls I wonna rub his face in the fact I'm Banging My Mom, my Sister, my Aunty, my Cousin my Girlfrind, my Wife and Daughter if that I had them despite his/their best attempts to do so instead of me. Also ontop of that I want him/them to know I'm banging his/their Mom/s, Girlfriend/s, Sister/s, Aunt/s, Cousin/s, Daughter/s or Wife/Wives if he/they have one I want them to turn him/them down and put him/them in their palcse when they try it on.
I want him to know theres absolutly fuck all he/they can do about it except maybe watch me. I want him/them to know he/they lost to the nerd or the weed that they/he thought MC was. I wont him/them to slowly reliease them fucked with the wrong MC when they tried to take his girls.
Now I know this game didn't promise all that (unfortunatly as yet no game promises all that) but it did seem to promise the possibility of some of that IE. your Aunt, Your Mom, Your Sister,and his/their Girlfriends or Love Interests if you played your cards right.
The MC wasn't the same dick most are and I dont remeber him haveing the obligatory oversized cock they seem to have these days all plusses for a MC I'd play.
but then it was remade so I figgerd it would be simular but better either play wise or graphicaly as most remakes are and so I waited for it to progress past where I had originaly played and I waited eagerly with antisipation.
but the more updates came out the more it just seemed like all the other games before it and after it that had NTR.
all the action is just on the NTR path then after quite a bit of NTR content lets call it Beta Male stuff they think wait we better thrown a bone or two to the other players "here have a side character or an Aunty that will keep the vanilla and Incest guys and girls happy while we keep moveing the story glacially slow towards the Mom and Sister finale because everyone knows you have to end the game once they bang the mom and sister for the first time because at that point noones gonna wonna play this game anymore not after they bang the mom and sister.
thats positively unheard of.
And so back they go to add more and more Beta Male stuff because once again that stuff never gets old and never really needs much of a story.
quick example. Idea (grandpa if fucking mom in the hallway) writers 1 "how the hell is he doing that he's 98 and walks with a zimmer frame" writer 2 "just write that he triped on the bottom steps because all the blood sudenly rushed to his humungus cock and he fell on top the mom which caused his dick to get wedged in mom's pussy and evey time he started to get up he would sudenly slip back down again causing his dick to slide in and out over and over again till evenchally mom started to enjoy it the'll buy that" see its easy job done.

Its a shame really this game did seem to have promise oh well back to the ones that don't disapoint and hope this game evenchally shows more promise that it do's right now.

Just Sayin.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
If your playing the gay patreon version then yes they are step and no blood relationship. But if your like most of us F95zone players and use the incest patch then they are blood related...
I've played the game since the original .3 and don't remember there being an incest patch at that point and I'm not hung up on the need for them to be blood related. Incest is boring at this point and while I'll usually go with it if it's creator intended, don't need every game to be Alabama'd up. I just wish the "Alpha" (as dumb as the Alpha term is) route remained as such instead of it becoming a "love" route and the loss of possible competition. Even with the new haircut the MC is still the Adam Ruins Everything guy that I made fun of him as over a year ago.

Reactions: Ghost Rida

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I really wouldn't mind the sunny/marcus sex if it did not come out of no where last update she was giving him a chance now there fucking like rabbits

Reactions: capicoli

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
I really wouldn't mind the sunny/marcus sex if it did not come out of no where last update she was giving him a chance now there fucking like rabbits
Unfortunately, I kind of have to agree with you. Now, I've been looking forward to the time when Marcus finally has his way with Sunny (on my beta playthrough), but last time they were together, she was talking about Marcus needing to take her on a real date, and then maybe they'd fool around. Plus, MC was talking about finding a way to stop Marcus from getting with her. But none of that happened. There was no date, and there was no opportunity to stop it (plus we didn't even get to see the first time).

It's fine for my beta playthrough (because I wasn't going to let him stop it), but they talked about there being a beta route where the MC can win the girls back. There doesn't seem to be any build up to that. As the game stands now, there are only 2 real routes. Alpha and beta. Once you're in the alpha route, you're stuck there, and once you're in the beta route, there's no going back either.

I still love the scenes and the concept of the game. I'm just a little disappointed with the way it seems to be drifting away from the initial concept of some routes.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Culture Shock Chapter2v0.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 27.05.2020 (off. bugfix)

Last edited:

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
from the looks of it, marcus fucks sunny taking her virginity right?
and WE DONT GET TO SEE IT?! am i reading right?
i mean that is the hole point of NTR seeing how other dude fuck the MC girl for the first time.

am i reading this right? if so, i have no interest in downloading this update or anything, it has no point no sense.

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
Now that Sunny sluttification is complete I hope we'll see an actual change of her character and not a prudish girl/total slut scenario

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
from the looks of it, marcus fucks sunny taking her virginity right?
and WE DONT GET TO SEE IT?! am i reading right?
i mean that is the hole point of NTR seeing how other dude fuck the MC girl for the first time.

am i reading this right? if so, i have no interest in downloading this update or anything, it has no point no sense.
Yeah,that was lame as fuck. It wasn't even an eavesdrop scene...

Reactions: tazaaron

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I'm afraid what happened in the Spellbook game is happening. From directing your events we move on to two separate paths. And once inside you can no longer do anything, just watch what happens. You cannot correct things and you remain a mere spectator. As they have already commented here, we all hoped that on the ntr route you could go back and win some of the girls. Sunny is lost. Disappointing. The important thing in games is that, you can play and make decisions all the time. And here it seems that your decisions hardly contribute anything anymore. Another game that promised and goes to waste

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
After the dinner with the mom - no matter what you select you wake up in her bed the next morning, even when you go to sleep in your bed alone ... thats a huge bug :( And Karla and others are calling the MC -- MC instead of the name. I think its the latest update content. (patch applied)

And on the non confident path Liza and the MC talking about Micheal the next morning - but it seems only when he is not coming home with them. When the MC just gets a BJ they talk about him Micheal and when he left. A bit messed up i guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: King of Lust
3.30 star(s) 79 Votes