MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I'm afraid what happened in the Spellbook game is happening. From directing your events we move on to two separate paths. And once inside you can no longer do anything, just watch what happens. You cannot correct things and you remain a mere spectator. As they have already commented here, we all hoped that on the ntr route you could go back and win some of the girls. Sunny is lost. Disappointing. The important thing in games is that, you can play and make decisions all the time. And here it seems that your decisions hardly contribute anything anymore. Another game that promised and goes to waste
I played both routes in the Spellbook and IMO its a better game. The NTR is logically acceptable because of the magic, here the NTR is stupid. And honestly Spellbook has IMO more Vanilla scenes than NTR which is nice. Honestly with how the step mom and sis is behaving in the Beta should also be the same in the Alpha I don't mean that Alpha should have NTR but that there should be a good amount of incest.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well to make a long story short if I understand comments right, still an insane difference in content and buildup between NTR and alpha route where NTR moves forward way too fast(and considering Sunny/Marcus content still keeps developing way faster) compared to alpha, which influences how characters are seen and no reason to play the game yet if interested in alpha path. (Which possibly will become never if mom and sis are considered major sluts by the time you can ever kiss them om alpha path).

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The date with Tracy was good certainly a step in the right direction with her just a shame there was no Sunny in this update well on the Alpha path for me at least. Karla scene was nice too I hope she ain't going to be the only teacher we have I'd like to take a chance with Dr Rai :p

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Well to make a long story short if I understand comments right, still an insane difference in content and buildup between NTR and alpha route where NTR moves forward way too fast(and considering Sunny/Marcus content still keeps developing way faster) compared to alpha, which influences how characters are seen and no reason to play the game yet if interested in alpha path. (Which possibly will become never if mom and sis are considered major sluts by the time you can ever kiss them om alpha path).
Yup as sad as it might be to admit by the time they get around to sunny and the mom on alpha most of the alpha players will likely be disenchanted. Though i guess we should not be to shocked since it has been said the dev's prefer ntr now weather or not that is true i couldn't say but just from the amount of content each path has mainly in terms of the family id have to say yes they prefer it. That in and of itself is not a bad thing while i don't like ntr that's only on games where im attached to the mc. For this game i don't mind either way but the dev has said repeatedly that the paths will be balanced and have the same amount of content but im not really seeing it. Still it is there game and they can build it however they like and to be honest the marcus/sunny scene was pretty hot even if i don't like marcus as a character

Reactions: Mikuby

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yup as sad as it might be to admit by the time they get around to sunny and the mom on alpha most of the alpha players will likely be disenchanted. Though i guess we should not be to shocked since it has been said the dev's prefer ntr now weather or not that is true i couldn't say but just from the amount of content each path has mainly in terms of the family id have to say yes they prefer it. That in and of itself is not a bad thing while i don't like ntr that's only on games where im attached to the mc. For this game i don't mind either way but the dev has said repeatedly that the paths will be balanced and have the same amount of content but im not really seeing it. Still it is there game and they can build it however they like and to be honest the marcus/sunny scene was pretty hot even if i don't like marcus as a character
Oh for sure it is their game and they can make it as they want it. :) Just since they did or do also target the romance crowd, they are at least in my eyes doing a bad job of it.

Why would I go through all the motions to get with mom and sis as mc if they are just major sluts who jump on any dick of a playa that are married or have a GF without any trouble or self respect? Hell as MC then makes way more sense to go for low hanging fruits myself and just let them be or look for someone that might be relationship material as MC. Also what motivation has either of them to be with MC in a relationship, if they just want sex and be used, enough options and none of the hangups MC brings along with him. I do not believe in white knighting women against their will, they have self agency and can make decisions for themselves, good and bad ones. Not my life job to pick them up and protect them from themselves even if you could. :p

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Oh for sure it is their game and they can make it as they want it. :) Just since they did or do also target the romance crowd, they are at least in my eyes doing a bad job of it.

Why would I go through all the motions to get with mom and sis as mc if they are just major sluts who jump on any dick of a playa that are married or have a GF without any trouble or self respect? Hell as MC then makes way more sense to go for low hanging fruits myself and just let them be or look for someone that might be relationship material as MC. Also what motivation has either of them to be with MC in a relationship, if they just want sex and be used enough options and none of the hangups MC brings along with him.
Yeah that is the question but since the alpha path became the love route im hoping sooner or later we can bone the sister and mother. The second problem players are having at least from what i can read is the ntr is advancing much to quickly sunny was a prude/virgin now she is jumping marcus with little to no hesitation where is the story the progression. That is my main problem with ntr it almost always turns the girls into major sluts

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah that is the question but since the alpha path became the love route im hoping sooner or later we can bone the sister and mother. The second problem players are having at least from what i can read is the ntr is advancing much to quickly sunny was a prude/virgin now she is jumping marcus with little to no hesitation where is the story the progression. That is my main problem with ntr it almost always turns the girls into major sluts
Yeah that is the unbalanced part, well since they are the same characters on both paths it means Sunny is that easy unless you are MC and if she is that easy and makes such bad decisions, why would you ever want to get into a loving relationship with her? Would you want to be in a relationship with a woman that fucks her boss for a job or a raise either? You may not mind old relationships or mistakes made, but a pattern does make a woman a bad option for a relationship, you might want to spend a night with her , but not be her partner that has to trust her and depend on her.

In my opinion slow burn on love and fast burn on NTR does not go together well. Ah well, there are enough other games to play and support out there. Maybe devs can safe this one, but for me it keeps me stopping from playing it time after time while interested in the premise of the story itself. :p

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Yeah that is the unbalanced part, well since they are the same characters on both paths it means Sunny is that easy unless you are MC and if she is that easy and makes such bad decisions, why would you ever want to get into a loving relationship with her? Would you want to be in a relationship with a woman that fucks her boss for a job or a raise either? You may not mind old relationships or mistakes made, but a pattern does make a woman a bad option for a relationship, you might want to spend a night with her , but not be her partner that has to trust her and depend on her.

In my opinion slow burn on love and fast burn on NTR does not go together well. Ah well, there are enough other games to play and support out there. Maybe devs can safe this one, but for me it keeps me stopping from playing it time after time while interested in the premise of the story itself. :p
That is true there are alot of other incest games out there considering it is one of the most popular fetishes still im not ready to give up on this game just yet i still have hope that the alpha path will be what the dev's promised

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That is true there are alot of other incest games out there considering it is one of the most popular fetishes still im not ready to give up on this game just yet i still have hope that the alpha path will be what the dev's promised
Well for me that will be close to impossible, since Sunny is already set away as a slut with bad decision making all written over her and mom will likely be as soon as the NTR date happens. I could still see MC fucking them after that if they easily jump into his bed as well, but love and a relationship build on trust? Not really. Ah well I hope you get what you wish out of the game. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: chicken head

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Well for me that will be close to impossible, since Sunny is already set away as a slut with bad decision making all written over her and mom will likely be as soon as the NTR date happens. I could still see MC fucking them after that if they easily jump into his bed as well, but love and a relationship build on trust? Not really. Ah well I hope you get what you wish out of the game. :)
Ahh that is true still there are supposed to be seperate paths so in the alpha path sunny is not a slut and still a virgin. Hopefully my faith will be rewarded

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicken head

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ahh that is true still there are supposed to be seperate paths so in the alpha path sunny is not a slut and still a virgin. Hopefully my faith will be rewarded
Well for me she is the same character on both paths so even if she is still a virgin on love path that would be more an accident :p, jumping someone like Marcus and thinking he will treat you differntly as his official GF or all other women he boned shows really lack of brains not even talking how fast that develops. :p Also still been unable to find any reason why Sunny or Mom would want to be in relation with MC besides them needing dick. Again not really a reason to start a relationship with someone, have sex with them fine.

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
For the beta/alpha route stuff, logically speaking, MC being beta or alpha shouldn't impact how mom/sis act. They should, in theory, be the same person regardless of how MC acts. Thus, for the sake of consistent personalities, the beta route should develop a lot slower to match the alpha pace, or the other way around.

Now, also logically speaking, mom/sis shouldn't view MC as a LI, he is their family member. So it makes sense for the alpha route to be slower, but not significantly slower, just to keep the routes comparable in terms of content.

It would make sense for the alpha route to be 2 or so updates behind in sexual content, to keep the buildup reasonable, then the alpha route would catch up and at the end the routes have equal content.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
For the beta/alpha route stuff, logically speaking, MC being beta or alpha shouldn't impact how mom/sis act. They should, in theory, be the same person regardless of how MC acts. Thus, for the sake of consistent personalities, the beta route should develop a lot slower to match the alpha pace, or the other way around.

Now, also logically speaking, mom/sis shouldn't view MC as a LI, he is their family member. So it makes sense for the alpha route to be slower, but not significantly slower, just to keep the routes comparable in terms of content.

It would make sense for the alpha route to be 2 or so updates behind in sexual content, to keep the buildup reasonable, then the alpha route would catch up and at the end the routes have equal content.
Well I disagree a bit about the LI part, if there is or are no reasons in their last 20 years of being together that they see him as a potential |LI, then that will never change whatever MC does from now on. (Now they might not wish to admit that attraction consciously or even repress it if the taboo aspect turns them off that much, but then unlikely seeing MC in his swimming trunks will break through that either. :)) You do not wake up suddenly and think, hey he would be a great guy to have sex with, either the attraction has been there and building over the years or no attraction and nothing will happen ever. At least not consensually. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikuby

magus448

May 22, 2018
Mom was supposedly just as wild or more so than her sister till she got knocked up. So just like her sister, she should be down for being with the MC with a bit of build up and some help from her sister.

Reactions: SanaeS and Mikuby

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
you are absolutely right, if people keep watching how they become total sluts on the ntr path, when something happen into alpha all the people interested in this path will be gone. It is inevitable that when you see the love interest turned into a whore and nothing in your side do not wait more and leave

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes