DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Did you even play the game, you kiss both
i did play the game but as far as i know there are no such scenes,please provide me with some screenshots in which the mc makes out or kisses both his mom and sis,im really curious where are they in the game

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Came to comments to see if anything changed with this game annndd nope... same complaints.

Should just put this game on ignore list... One of those ntr games that swear that they not so they can keep casual interest.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I know but one can hope still the lack of incest action depresses me
Yeah I know.For an incest game and almost 2 years in development,the lack of progress in the incest route is obvious.
There is still 3 months until we hit September.Last September there was some promises.We will see if something will happen until then.
2 years and not getting lucky with those 2?...wow.
I wonder how many more updates before that's a thing of the past and he finally scores?
Don't expect sex anytime soon.We just get some
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I have a feeling that people would enjoy the game more if they just choose a route and stick to it. The reason is simple and quite logical: Apparently the dinner with the aunt can end in two ways: On the alpha route you sleep with her and spend the night if you have a successful date and it seems on the beta route she kicks you out for her boy toy. Obviously both things cannot happen at the same time.

Same thing with Karla. Either she leaves her no-good ex and you fuck her four (twice in two sessions) times [Alpha] or she reconciles and you get nothing [Beta].

Conclusively both Tracy and Sunny cannot be sluts and nice girls at the same time. So I choose them to be nice [Alpha] so they are always nice. Why should I care how they behave in another path that is logically not real? It's the old "does a falling tree in a forest make a sound when nobody is there to hear it" situation.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I finish this update and I still don't get this game. He doesn't get too far with his sis and mom or maybe I read that walkthrough wrong. He does a lot with Liza way more with Maude and Karla.
And Karla she only has 7 likes and is practically his girlfriend.
I also think I missed a scene when he went to the restaurant with his mom and didn't ran into her old friend and husband. Pretty much skipped that scene. I think I got to play this game from the beginning but this time follow the walkthrough step by step.

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I have a feeling that people would enjoy the game more if they just choose a route and stick to it. The reason is simple and quite logical: Apparently the dinner with the aunt can end in two ways: On the alpha route you sleep with her and spend the night if you have a successful date and it seems on the beta route she kicks you out for her boy toy. Obviously both things cannot happen at the same time.

Same thing with Karla. Either she leaves her no-good ex and you fuck her four (twice in two sessions) times [Alpha] or she reconciles and you get nothing [Beta].

Conclusively both Tracy and Sunny cannot be sluts and nice girls at the same time. So I choose them to be nice [Alpha] so they are always nice. Why should I care how they behave in another path that is logically not real? It's the old "does a falling tree in a forest make a sound when nobody is there to hear it" situation.
the reason is very simple. Characters should have the same personality ndependent of the path . What would change is if the mc is beta or alpha, that is, how it behaves in situations. But the sister and the mother would have the same personality in both places. If they are whores, they are whores in both places and if they are shy they would have to be so on both sides and the stalker will work harder to take them to fuck.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Yeah I know.For an incest game and almost 2 years in development,the lack of progress in the incest route is obvious.
There is still 3 months until we hit September.Last September there was some promises.We will see if something will happen until then.
2 years and not getting lucky with those 2?...wow.
I wonder how many more updates before that's a thing of the past and he finally scores?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
the reason is very simple. Characters should have the same personality ndependent of the path . What would change is if the mc is beta or alpha, that is, how it behaves in situations. But the sister and the mother would have the same personality in both places. If they are whores, they are whores in both places and if they are shy they would have to be so on both sides and the stalker will work harder to take them to fuck.
Well in early updates, I think we were given a choice to chose the alpha bit.
Now it just shows up in the beginning nd it's all a matter of points and choosing a path.
Like we know what's going to happen without the walkthrough, yeah, right.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
So I caught up, I think I might've either missed an update or I went back and redid a few things but I'm not even sure if the points you get actually matter with there being such a hard split between the routes, it still works so much better without the MC blood related to Sunny, Tracy and Liza with less hang ups on it being "real incest". Marcus should've either had to earn points as well with the MC being able to cockblock Marcus or his father or whoever to prevent them from earning more or the slut or corruption points should've had influence but again this is something kind of thrown out when they paths are such a hard split, makes it easier than trying to weave a bunch of variables together so I get it though I still think this would've worked better as an "open world". Also unfortunately don't really care for the scenes anymore with it being another example of the sacrifice of variety in a scene in favor animations has made the scenes much more limited.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
For the beta/alpha route stuff, logically speaking, MC being beta or alpha shouldn't impact how mom/sis act. They should, in theory, be the same person regardless of how MC acts. Thus, for the sake of consistent personalities, the beta route should develop a lot slower to match the alpha pace, or the other way around.

Now, also logically speaking, mom/sis shouldn't view MC as a LI, he is their family member. So it makes sense for the alpha route to be slower, but not significantly slower, just to keep the routes comparable in terms of content.

It would make sense for the alpha route to be 2 or so updates behind in sexual content, to keep the buildup reasonable, then the alpha route would catch up and at the end the routes have equal content.
More sense will make if they rename the alpha route.Until MC really become alpha.
You don't call the caterpillar,butterfly,before the transformation is over.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
When you knock on door it does't say + 1 Love so you pretty much do what you're not suppose to.
A lot of path don't say anything and I guess that's where you go wrong every time.
Read the walkthrough. It will help you not make the mistakes I made.

If you have the positive points you will get the [Good Ending]???????

What does that even mean?
If you have only love points maybe?
No lust or corruption, mybe?

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
If you have the positive points you will get the [Good Ending]???????

What does that even mean?
If you have only love points maybe?
No lust or corruption, mybe?
Points for this date only based on the choices from Tracy going into your room (Checking her out -1 point, otherwise +1) until the end of the date. Score +1 or more you sleep in her bed, otherwise you don't. No love, lust or corruption involved.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes