Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
King of Lust it could be nice that you answer to the complaints that the people have about your game, characters, inconsistency in the way they act, inconsistency of the characters between paths, since the characters are all the same with same traits, personalities, etc. They should not act different just because the mc is in "alpha" or beta path, things like that.

Instead of just answering to people commenting bugs. Because right now it seems like you don't even care that there are legit complaints about your game and you just kind of ignore them, hoping they go away. Maybe isn't that but is the impression I got when you only answer to bugs and ignore the rest.

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
King of Lust it could be nice that you answer to the complaints that the people have about your game, characters, inconsistency in the way they act, inconsistency of the characters between paths, since the characters are all the same with same traits, personalities, etc. They should not act different just because the mc is in "alpha" or beta path, things like that.

Instead of just answering to people commenting bugs. Because right now it seems like you don't even care that there are legit complaints about your game and you just kind of ignore them, hoping they go away. Maybe isn't that but is the impression I got when you only answer to bugs and ignore the rest.
sorry i can't answer the same question again and again every time new update is released...

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
sorry i can't answer the same question again and again every time new update is released...
They are not only questions, there are complaints about things that aren't "right" in your game, criticism, not questions about when will happen x and things like that, but legit concern about your game, but you do you, ignore it if you want. I have only see you 1 time addressing something remotedly close to complaint, about the mom inconsistency between paths, and you said it was a mistake from your part as a team, nothing more. You now have the same with several characters, not a word about them, the incest progress in the "alpha" path is laughlable, the MC being an "alpha" was said that he was in this chapter, still he doesn't seem like one, the incest with the aunt is ok and believable in the "alpha" path but with the mom and sis better slow it donw. The sister in the beta path goes from 0 to 100 (prude to slut) in just one update for example even if she said that it will go slow with him, again not addressed, the guys in the beat path are "complaining" about not seeing, not even reading about the first time with Marcus and the sis, etc. There are other complainst like the incest not being even close to happening, no content with the sister in the "alpha" path, the characters traits, the update being too short, etc. and you didn't addresed them once, and now you said they are the same that's just...meh, if you don't care why should I?

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017

Actually he doesn't need to answer anything as this is a pirate site lol, support on patreon pls
As to answer to your question, near the release of 0.8 original writer for the game left hte development and new writer has been hired, that's where most of the inconsistencies come from. New writer is Thrownaway13

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
They are not only questions, there are complaints about things that aren't "right" in your game, criticism, not questions about when will happen x and things like that, but legit concern about your game, but you do you, ignore it if you want. I have only see you 1 time addressing something remotedly close to complaint, about the mom inconsistency between paths, and you said it was a mistake from your part as a team, nothing more. You now have the same with several characters, not a word about them, the incest progress in the "alpha" path is laughlable, the MC being an "alpha" was said that he was in this chapter, still he doesn't seem like one, the incest with the aunt is ok and believable in the "alpha" path but with the mom and sis better slow it donw. The sister in the beta path goes from 0 to 100 (prude to slut) in just one update for example even if she said that it will go slow with him, again not addressed, the guys in the beat path are "complaining" about not seeing, not even reading about the first time with Marcus and the sis, etc. There are other complainst like the incest not being even close to happening, no content with the sister in the "alpha" path, the characters traits, the update being too short, etc. and you didn't addresed them once, and now you said they are the same that's just...meh, if you don't care why should I?
As long as there are people who are willing to pay him why should he bother answering? lol why fix something if others pay for that broken thing? Seems about right? :LOL:

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Actually he doesn't need to answer anything as this is a pirate site lol, support on patreon pls
As to answer to your question, near the release of 0.8 original writer for the game left hte development and new writer has been hired, that's where most of the inconsistencies come from. New writer is Thrownaway13
1. You have no idea how many people found games here that they decided to "buy a coffee" or support on patreon (myself included). But only if they liked the content of the game. Not addressing stuff here just because it's a pirate site wouldn't be wise (to say the least).

2. One writer leaving and another starting is no excuse for story gaps and inconsistencies. Either get the writer to read the previous story and familiarise him/herself with the characters as they are (shouldn't be that hard, come on!) or get a proper writer that can actually shape and gradually develop the characters into what he/she wants. Following this logic, we will see all characters changed in Chapter 4 v3.24 if DAZ3D releases Genesis 9.

As long as there are people who are willing to pay him why should he bother answering? lol why fix something if others pay for that broken thing? Seems about right? :LOL:
Dunno what is going on on the devs patreon community since I am not tempted to become one, but a shortsighted complacent vision like yours never gets you far. You are basically asking "why have 10000 patrons that will ask more stuff of me forcing me to grow and improve constantly and will also pay tons more when I can have 144 passive patrons that probably don't even read the story and ask nothing new, nothing better, nothing that will push me forward?".

Last edited:

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Ok, so I guess I will weigh in on this. DISCLAIMER: I am a big fan of kingoflust. As a developer he has been accessible, tries his best to address and meet customer expectations, and he puts up with the legions of leeches and freeloaders that surround these efforts.

So the debate has been about the differences in the two paths, and how certain characters act in them. First, why would the actions of a character in one path ruin that character in a different path? That makes no sense. I will use an example: I have used illegal drugs (way in the past, very long ago). I can say with certainty that I did so because of who I was hanging out with at the time. Without that individual, I would have had neither the desire/curiosity nor the access to the drugs to make it happen. Since I have not encountered that person or similar people, I have not done drugs again. While my nature is generally negative to drugs, under certain circumstances/influences I guess I could be tempted again. This relates directly to Sunny. In general, she is what some might call prudish, as she has not in the past been sexually active. Then Marcus comes along, and 'suddenly' she is a cock whore. The key ingredient is Marcus and the temptation/opportunity he represents. Sunny is new to the area, wanting to fit in and have a good time. Marcus, good looking, fit and popular, starts giving her attention she has not been exposed to in the past. All of those factors come together to get her to try new things. And if the testimonies of Sophie and Maude are to be believed, Marcus is a first-rate cocksman. The MC, on the beta path, lets Marcus have every opportunity to be around Sunny and influence her, while Sophie certainly makes it apparent that Marcus is talented and that she doesn't mind sharing. Sunny slowly lets Marcus try some things, and finds he is indeed good at it. Things tend to snowball from there.

Contrast that with the alpha path. The MC knows that Marcus has skills, but is ultimately bad news for Sunny. He therefore shuts Marcus down at every opportunity, either making sure Marcus is not around or directly warning him to leave Sunny alone. Marcus has no in with Sunny, cannot influence her, therefore she remains the Sunny from the beginning of the game. The change then becomes the MCs influence on her. This influence will have to be more subtle and slow, as she is his sister, but he still has made some progress. Meanwhile, the MC is making more 'realistic' progress with Maude and Karla. Maude is just like Sunny. Under the influence of the MC, who supports her and encourages her dreams, Maude takes school back up, looks to the future, and is suitably appreciative to our hero. Without the MC, Maude's only 'support' is Marcus, who just wants to plow that ass. Since she has no big plans on this path, and Marcus is good at it, Maude slips back into cock whore status.

The point is, many people will act according to the circumstances they find themselves in. I for one see no correlation between alpha path Sunny and beta path Sunny, nor am I bothered by 'their' actions on either path. I will easily transition from the Sunny/Marcus/Tracy sandwich on the beta path (pure conjecture, but very much hoped for!) to the MC railing (in a loving way, of course) Sunny until she passes out, then heading down to Mom's room for round 2.

Thanks for hanging around for this. The game has developed methodically, but has a good deal of action in it to make it worthwhile, and it promises much more. If it is not to your taste, fine. This forum is here to air such observations, but do your best to be respectful to those who work and create. You can still complain, just be cool about it.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ok, so I guess I will weigh in on this. DISCLAIMER: I am a big fan of kingoflust. As a developer he has been accessible, tries his best to address and meet customer expectations, and he puts up with the legions of leeches and freeloaders that surround these efforts.

So the debate has been about the differences in the two paths, and how certain characters act in them. First, why would the actions of a character in one path ruin that character in a different path? That makes no sense. I will use an example: I have used illegal drugs (way in the past, very long ago). I can say with certainty that I did so because of who I was hanging out with at the time. Without that individual, I would have had neither the desire/curiosity nor the access to the drugs to make it happen. Since I have not encountered that person or similar people, I have not done drugs again. While my nature is generally negative to drugs, under certain circumstances/influences I guess I could be tempted again. This relates directly to Sunny. In general, she is what some might call prudish, as she has not in the past been sexually active. Then Marcus comes along, and 'suddenly' she is a cock whore. The key ingredient is Marcus and the temptation/opportunity he represents. Sunny is new to the area, wanting to fit in and have a good time. Marcus, good looking, fit and popular, starts giving her attention she has not been exposed to in the past. All of those factors come together to get her to try new things. And if the testimonies of Sophie and Maude are to be believed, Marcus is a first-rate cocksman. The MC, on the beta path, lets Marcus have every opportunity to be around Sunny and influence her, while Sophie certainly makes it apparent that Marcus is talented and that she doesn't mind sharing. Sunny slowly lets Marcus try some things, and finds he is indeed good at it. Things tend to snowball from there.

Contrast that with the alpha path. The MC knows that Marcus has skills, but is ultimately bad news for Sunny. He therefore shuts Marcus down at every opportunity, either making sure Marcus is not around or directly warning him to leave Sunny alone. Marcus has no in with Sunny, cannot influence her, therefore she remains the Sunny from the beginning of the game. The change then becomes the MCs influence on her. This influence will have to be more subtle and slow, as she is his sister, but he still has made some progress. Meanwhile, the MC is making more 'realistic' progress with Maude and Karla. Maude is just like Sunny. Under the influence of the MC, who supports her and encourages her dreams, Maude takes school back up, looks to the future, and is suitably appreciative to our hero. Without the MC, Maude's only 'support' is Marcus, who just wants to plow that ass. Since she has no big plans on this path, and Marcus is good at it, Maude slips back into cock whore status.

The point is, many people will act according to the circumstances they find themselves in. I for one see no correlation between alpha path Sunny and beta path Sunny, nor am I bothered by 'their' actions on either path. I will easily transition from the Sunny/Marcus/Tracy sandwich on the beta path (pure conjecture, but very much hoped for!) to the MC railing (in a loving way, of course) Sunny until she passes out, then heading down to Mom's room for round 2.

Thanks for hanging around for this. The game has developed methodically, but has a good deal of action in it to make it worthwhile, and it promises much more. If it is not to your taste, fine. This forum is here to air such observations, but do your best to be respectful to those who work and create. You can still complain, just be cool about it.

That is where we disagree, people are fundamentally same on both paths if they are characters and not just cardboard cutouts. That also means that how they react on the beta path is the real them when not protected or stopped by MC all the time.

Edit: Also why the hell should it be any harder for MC, he has 20 years of past with her, her trust and love already. Only a possible taboo might stand in between that that is broken quite often in the real world. Besides the alpha path is an incest game, so there should be an inbuilt reason why she would be interested in MC despite the taboo or he will never ever seduce her except by drugs or rape.

Last edited:

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Dunno what is going on on the devs patreon community since I am not tempted to become one, but a shortsighted complacent vision like yours never gets you far. You are basically asking "why have 10000 patrons that will ask more stuff of me forcing me to grow and improve constantly and will also pay tons more when I can have 144 passive patrons that probably don't even read the story and ask nothing new, nothing better, nothing that will push me forward?".
I was being sarcastic dude, ofc its wise for a dev to listen to the comunity and grow as a dev and not lie about his/her game just to atract more people,i just said that cause that seems to be true by the way he acts and takes criticism by not even adressing the major issues involving his game,trust me we're on the same page.

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
1. You have no idea how many people found games here that they decided to "buy a coffee" or support on patreon (myself included). But only if they liked the content of the game. Not addressing stuff here just because it's a pirate site wouldn't be wise (to say the least).

2. One writer leaving and another starting is no excuse for story gaps and inconsistencies. Either get the writer to read the previous story and familiarise him/herself with the characters as they are (shouldn't be that hard, come on!) or get a proper writer that can actually shape and gradually develop the characters into what he/she wants. Following this logic, we will see all characters changed in Chapter 4 v3.24 if DAZ3D releases Genesis 9.

That's the difference in us, I don't change my story and plan for just getting more support and money. I know that if I had made a pro alpha game like others then I could have got more patreons than my current situation. But When I started this project I had a plan about the story and concept and I will always stick with it anything happens. I always said that any criticism about the game and the story is always accepted by me. Because we learn and improve by knowing our mistakes. But some criticism is also needed to be genuine. You have the right to say any good or bad thing about the game or us. And I will take it every time.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017

Hello Mikuby,

I think me and King are kind of in the same boat in regards to criticism in the thread. I generally read the thread about two weeks after an update has dropped and get a general gauge on what works and what doesn’t. But neither of us are in the business of arguing all day. Sadly there are bad actors here that make having an actual discussion rather difficult

There is a balance when you do work like this. I’ve been a member and staff member here for a long time. I have seen some really solid examples of devs having a healthy relationship with their thread and some who REALLY don’t have a healthy relationship with their thread.

Me and King could spend hours here answering every bit of criticism. Which will absolutely drive anyone insane. So personally I take a different approach and just read and try to workshop my writing to hopefully change a few minds.

A lot of what you have stated are genuine criticism and some of them have already been addressed. I have said it before but will say it again. Had circumstances been different I would have done nearly a complete re-write of the game from the start. But that wasn’t a good plan for anyone.

I’ll continue to read the thread and tweak what I can. But coming in here and commenting consistently isn’t really going to happen.

Thanks,

-Thrownaway13-

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hello Mikuby,

I think me and King are kind of in the same boat in regards to criticism in the thread. I generally read the thread about two weeks after an update has dropped and get a general gauge on what works and what doesn’t. But neither of us are in the business of arguing all day. Sadly there are bad actors here that make having an actual discussion rather difficult

There is a balance when you do work like this. I’ve been a member and staff member here for a long time. I have seen some really solid examples of devs having a healthy relationship with their thread and some who REALLY don’t have a healthy relationship with their thread.

Me and King could spend hours here answering every bit of criticism. Which will absolutely drive anyone insane. So personally I take a different approach and just read and try to workshop my writing to hopefully change a few minds.

A lot of what you have stated are genuine criticism and some of them have already been addressed. I have said it before but will say it again. Had circumstances been different I would have done nearly a complete re-write of the game from the start. But that wasn’t a good plan for anyone.

I’ll continue to read the thread and tweak what I can. But coming in here and commenting consistently isn’t really going to happen.

Thanks,

-Thrownaway13-
Well let me answer you both. That is fair enough, but for me I do not think you can really address it well anymore especially having made the situation even worse since when we spoke about it two updates ago and do not even seem to be aware of that or care. I wish you luck with the game though and leave you alone and look for other games to play and support.

Just if you look at the reviews it is a shame you have a solid 4-5 rating from the NTR fans and a 2-3 rating from the alpha path fans. It should make you think.

Last edited:

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019

The problem with your way of thinking, that is more normal, even the devs agrees, is to think the characters only act in the way the MC decides for them. The characters are the same, but in one path you stop others and in the other not, so in the end the real way the characters act is when you don't interfere with the "danger". The way of thinking they are different just because the MC is a beta or "alpha" is dumb, mostly because that will mean that if later on, like a 2 year gap in the game, the MC goes away for a week, according to they way of thinking of many, the mom will become a slut if some approaches her, because the MC ins't there to stop them and in the end she without the influence of the MC acts like in the beta path, so the MC in the "alpha" would have to be all his life seeing that no one aproaches her or the sis. The mom had one date to become wild again in the beta path, while the sis took one date with Marcus to be a slut for his cock.So if the MC ever goes away for more than a week, when he return they will be stuffing dicks. Since the characters are the same, the only things that changes from one path to other is the mc stopping others or not.

Besides the "mom and sis took slow with MC in the 'alpha' path because is incest" is way overused. First thing first, these characters have been living between each others for a long time, so if by the time the game start they don't have affection/see the MC as a man, they won't change their way of seeing him just because the MC is an "alpha", that's even less believable than incest happening in the real world, which happens a lot. The mom is said to be a wild girl, just like the aunt, the aunt had no problem with incest, but the mom and sis is a problem, because plot reasons. You can't hide behind the "incest must be slow", you had plenty of time in the game, 21 days, to happen, but we aren't even close. And seeeing how this same characters act in the beta path, makes them less interesting in the "alpha", brecause we know that they are sluts/wild girls/ easy influenced pick what you want. And since this game has a romance tag, would you romance a knonw slut? Knowing that you will have to see over them all the time, because they are easily influenciable by some player? If you are ok with that, good for you.

But the problem is that to see how is a character really, you need to see said character without the MC picking for them, guiding their hand, that's their core, and in this "romance" story, one of the main girls is an easy slut (mom) and the other is guiliable as fuck. Beta and alpha only changes the way the MC act, the characters then will act without the MC interfering, aka showing their real self. Can you understand now why some of us say the character inconsistency? can you understand now that for incest to happen they should have shown some sign of liking the MC/seeing him as a man from the beginning? Otherwise the Incest would be unbelievable. If you have a shy character type, it should be the same/ have the same difficulty in both paths, not being easy in one and un the other hide behind the incest to make it long as fuck. This game has lasted 2 years and still no progress with the main girls, other than in the beta path, just what romance players want to see, the characters they will romance acting like sluts...

Rituf

May 4, 2017
The inconsistency in the game continues, even with the change in the writer the story continues to advance in a way that only pleases one side. Everyone knows the fetish of the dev, so why not make the game full beta, as he wants?
I wonder if there is someone who still pays the dev waiting for the development of alpha path after 2 years.

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
Hello Mikuby,

Thanks,

-Thrownaway13-
You will do what you must/want to do. I will just say that the way you are doing things, by reading and trying to change it by writing, isn't working. There are still complaints, that come from the few first days of the game, there still complaints about character inconsistency, there are still complaints about not showing the things you and King said, MC being and "alpha just because he gor a side girl or two, doesn't really work. There are still complaints about not having certain content, about how can you romance a character that acts so much different in the other path just because you are in the beta or alpha path? There are complaints about how the sister goes in the beta path from, maybe if he got Lucky we will do something, to fuck him the next day, there are complaints from the guys/gals that play the beta path, about not showing the first time of the sis with Marcus, there are still complaints about not being able to pick everything, in last chapter, in the alpha path but we had to choose, still unadressed I think. There are complaints about why the incest with the aunt is posible and ok, but not with the rest of the family, for the incest to work, the mom and sis should have shown interest in the MC as a man from the beginning, otherwise they won't see him as a potential parnert, at least not in a believable way, just because he is an "alpha" confident and all that. There are more things to address that I don't remember right now, but that are in the thread.

If you go and don't answer the complaints/criticism/wine/ whatever you want to call it, then it won't go, it will continue to grow and will keep adding more things. You don't want to address it, great, you at least didn't hide behind the "they were already answered like King did", that's nice at least. Other than that, if the idea of the game for the both of you, was to make the characters we must pursuit as a romance partners unlikeable/uninteresting to some of your future/posible fan base/supporter base, then good job. Because a incest/romance lover that will play this game, will go dissapointed after playing the "alpha" and when they find how the same characters they are pursuing act in the beta, without the interference of the MC, well, to some of them, it will happen like it did to me. I found this game for the incest, read a bit the forum, was about to drop it, until I found a dev, dont know if it were you or King, saying that in chapter 2 the MC was finally an "alpha" that he won't be all the time chasing away guys, that he will get content and all that, proceed to play it got the side chicks in the "alpha", still not aiming for the woman of the rivals like an "alpha" would do, and almost nothing with the main girls. Then read how much content is in the beta for them and was pretty dissapointed to see how those characters really act to the point of losing interest in them as romance partners/ love interest.

So an incest/romance lover won't want anything to do with the game right now for example, many after knowing how those characters act in both paths would be dissapointed. Hell the mom was as wild as the aunt, but that only happens in the beta because reasons, things like that.

But well, if you want to not address the criticism, the complaints, you do you. That isn't a really good way to make a "healthy relationship with your fan base". but well if you find that not answering to criticism is the way to go, you must be right. You know how this thing work, I'm just a player that was left with a bad taste after playing your game, but I'm not even a patreon so just ignore me if you want. I will just go away eventually.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That can't be an excuse anymore.The change of the writer was many months ago.Isn't almost an year?

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes