MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Wait this is a romance VN and an incest one to boot? I honestly didn't notice the romance tag, honestly there are more superior romance and incest games on this site that doesn't make people tear their hair out, even building the romance that leads to incest and sex is satisfying in those games btw there is a search function.

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Hello Mikuby,

I think me and King are ...[snip]... really going to happen.

Thanks,

-Thrownaway13-
Yeah, so no one really cares you answer on the forum. Read what some are complaining about, try to collate all the complaints and check how many people complain about it, then decide which problem you will tackle first.

Everyone will notice and care far more if you answer by fixing/updating the game. Empty promises on a forum will not go far.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yeah, so no one really cares you answer on the forum. Read what some are complaining about, try to collate all the complaints and check how many people complain about it, then decide which problem you will tackle first.

Everyone will notice and care far more if you answer by fixing/updating the game. Empty promises on a forum will not go far.
Okay, so I'd invite you to read your comment again, focus on the tone that you've written it in (which I personally find very rude) and then do some introspective search and list reasons why any developer should answer you when you approach them like that.

Reactions: johnelros

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
Okay, is there a walkthrough from day 14 onwards? I'm sure it is here somewhere and I am just missing it. The only ones that I have found past day 13 are for a date with Liza and a date with Tracy on day 20. That's a bit of a jump from 14 to 20. Help me out here?

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Okay, so I'd invite you to read your comment again, focus on the tone that you've written it in (which I personally find very rude) and then do some introspective search and list reasons why any developer should answer you when you approach them like that.
I well know what I wrote. The downside of writing and reading someone else's stuff is that you cannot write in a specific tone and when you read you read it as you want. If you find my words strong, blunt or even rude that's on you. It's how things are (mostly) or at least that's how I see them. As I mentioned in the post you quoted, I do not care if the devs (of this game or any other game) engage me as long as the feedback sinks in and the game gets better if not fixed completely. I really do not. I believe I only had one direct answer from the devs on sites/forums like F95 and never had a direct response to feedback I provided as a patron but the general idea got to the devs (especially when there were more people providing the same feedback) and the game steered in the right direction. The final product, the game, is all I care about. A good product sells better and the buyers are happy to open their pockets looking for the credit card.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
What is the difference between Tracy's Alpha modeling career and her Beta modeling career? I'm solidly on the Alpha path, so was a little surprised to even have that as a choice.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Hey, it's really hot when Marcus told the MC about something that he's doing with Sunny the other day, and it's even hotter when Marcus use that as a dirty talk when he and Sunny were....! Since we can't see what's happened the day before at Marcus's house, and the thoughts of that they've been doing it since yesterday makes it really hot! It gets better, the talks the day after confirms it. Doesn't get hotter than that, it's brilliant! Because some people are actually like this kind of things, and I'm one of them. Now I'm hopping that there would be Marcus Sunny Sofie events in the future.

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
What is the difference between Tracy's Alpha modeling career and her Beta modeling career? I'm solidly on the Alpha path, so was a little surprised to even have that as a choice.
Hm, I followed the walkthrough back then and she doesn't have a modeling career on my alpha path, she works in Weak You's company. I thought the modeling gig is beta path only?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
This choice is one of the reasons I am rather fed up with some of the loud critics of the game. Could it go faster on alpha or Diplomat? Yes! Could it go faster (updates) altogether ? Partly Yes!

BUT: Culture Shock has still a lot of way to go and we will get choices many other VN here will not! The modelling path is one of those choices. Even if you are on alpha or diplomat routes, you are able to choose if you want Tracy´s modelling career more normal, but still sexy or more slutty. No shut out of option because of route taken.
Likewise, the Devs have said that in future versions of the game it is possible to share partners, if you have many like points (and likely slut or corruption points as well) with the persons involved.
So while waiting is always bäh, I think it is worth it in this case!

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Hello Mikuby,

I think me and King are kind of in the same boat in regards to criticism in the thread. I generally read the thread about two weeks after an update has dropped and get a general gauge on what works and what doesn’t. But neither of us are in the business of arguing all day. Sadly there are bad actors here that make having an actual discussion rather difficult

There is a balance when you do work like this. I’ve been a member and staff member here for a long time. I have seen some really solid examples of devs having a healthy relationship with their thread and some who REALLY don’t have a healthy relationship with their thread.

Me and King could spend hours here answering every bit of criticism. Which will absolutely drive anyone insane. So personally I take a different approach and just read and try to workshop my writing to hopefully change a few minds.

A lot of what you have stated are genuine criticism and some of them have already been addressed. I have said it before but will say it again. Had circumstances been different I would have done nearly a complete re-write of the game from the start. But that wasn’t a good plan for anyone.

I’ll continue to read the thread and tweak what I can. But coming in here and commenting consistently isn’t really going to happen.

Thanks,

-Thrownaway13-
I appreciate yours' and King's willingness to read criticisms, and consider them in your writing and development of the game. I commented a few days ago (around the time of the latest update), and I would like to repeat it, but I'm not expecting a reply. I would just like it to be seen in case you missed it.

So, I'm actually not terribly critical of the alpha route. It's a bit slow, but I've found it to be fine. Then again, I only discovered this game earlier this year, so I haven't been waiting as long as some other fans. And I have been enjoying the NTR/beta route as well, probably moreso. But I was a bit disappointed with this latest update.

The build up and set up were great in the previous update (the beach scene with Sunny and Marcus is still a favorite of mine). But I kind of feel like you guys threw away the set up created in the previous update. Things were progressing great between Sunny and Marcus, but Sunny was still adamant about going on a date before even considering having sex. It seems like she had a complete 180 on her wanting to go on a date first. I would have liked to see Marcus take Sunny on a date and really charm her, earning sex, and he seemed willing to do it, too. It was a letdown to see Sunny give in while studying. On top of that, not being able to see them have sex the first time was maybe an even bigger letdown (perhaps it could have explained how Sunny was convinced to abandon her unwillingness to have sex).

And one final disappointment was the MC's lack of control in them hooking up. The previous update ended with MC getting the idea to come up with a plan to save Sunny from Marcus. That could have been a great opportunity. We could have watched MC attempt to break the two up (perhaps on that date Sunny insisted on) and fail, leading to Sunny and Marcus hooking up. Or we could have watched MC succeed and stop Sunny and Marcus form hooking up, even if only temporary. This would play into the route where MC started losing the girls, but slowly starts to win them back (as has been hinted in the early walkthroughs).

I do have a more specific question regarding Sunny, but I'm a Patron, and will ask on that platform. Again, I want to extend my appreciation for the work you guys have done. This game has a lot of potential, and I hope it reaches that potential. Thanks.

magus448

May 22, 2018
One way for the MC stop it by bringing Sophie to where they were having a date and have her blow up on him.

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
I appreciate yours' and King's willingness to read criticisms, and consider them in your writing and development of the game. I commented a few days ago (around the time of the latest update), and I would like to repeat it, but I'm not expecting a reply. I would just like it to be seen in case you missed it.

So, I'm actually not terribly critical of the alpha route. It's a bit slow, but I've found it to be fine. Then again, I only discovered this game earlier this year, so I haven't been waiting as long as some other fans. And I have been enjoying the NTR/beta route as well, probably moreso. But I was a bit disappointed with this latest update.

The build up and set up were great in the previous update (the beach scene with Sunny and Marcus is still a favorite of mine). But I kind of feel like you guys threw away the set up created in the previous update. Things were progressing great between Sunny and Marcus, but Sunny was still adamant about going on a date before even considering having sex. It seems like she had a complete 180 on her wanting to go on a date first. I would have liked to see Marcus take Sunny on a date and really charm her, earning sex, and he seemed willing to do it, too. It was a letdown to see Sunny give in while studying. On top of that, not being able to see them have sex the first time was maybe an even bigger letdown (perhaps it could have explained how Sunny was convinced to abandon her unwillingness to have sex).

And one final disappointment was the MC's lack of control in them hooking up. The previous update ended with MC getting the idea to come up with a plan to save Sunny from Marcus. That could have been a great opportunity. We could have watched MC attempt to break the two up (perhaps on that date Sunny insisted on) and fail, leading to Sunny and Marcus hooking up. Or we could have watched MC succeed and stop Sunny and Marcus form hooking up, even if only temporary. This would play into the route where MC started losing the girls, but slowly starts to win them back (as has been hinted in the early walkthroughs).

I do have a more specific question regarding Sunny, but I'm a Patron, and will ask on that platform. Again, I want to extend my appreciation for the work you guys have done. This game has a lot of potential, and I hope it reaches that potential. Thanks.
This is mc pov game. so in beta route many things happened between sunny and marcus offscreen that mc is not aware of. if you read the dialogues what james said to mc then you can understand.

• Angry
Reactions: Mikuby

Alan_001

May 31, 2020
Just a friendly (cranky asshole) mod reminder.. you even cry about "cuck" this or "cuck" that..
We can delete the post without warning. Further offenses or trolling will get thread bans.
What's the gallery code for culture shock ? Please help me out

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes